** Special Secret MINERAL KINGS WEED Inside ***

1 view

not that Paul

Feb 4, 2003, 8:11:47 PM2/4/03
Just kidding.

I have ONE extra copy of the P.W. Bowery show (8/28/02) for someone
WITH A BURNER WILLING TO RE-WEED TO THREE PEOPLE (2+1). I think some
people need to check their re-weeding integrity as I have noticed many
of the shows I send out to those "...with burner, willing to
re-weed..." never get weeded out again. Or, worse yet, you miss out
on a show, wait for those two *winners* to re-weed and they
mysteriously never show up again. Didn't mean to go off on a rant...

Cheers!
ntp

Rocket Robin Hood

Feb 4, 2003, 8:57:24 PM2/4/03

No, your rant is worthy...I've noticed some weeds I've started, like the
Dingwall's one, keeps popping up still, so that's good. But remember the
guy who started the "Sorry Ma" sessions weed? He sent out a bunch of
copies and the weed was never heard from again. I know 'cause I've been
waiting for it. I've got stuff I was going to weed but I honestly don't
know if the bad weeders combined with people who can't freaking burn shit
properly makes it worth the effort. I don't give a shit who takes the
non-burner stuff (I WILL ship to hospitals) but fuck...I have one more
weed obligation to fulfull (which I will, need some blanks+TIME) and then
I'll most likely wash my hands of it.

--
"Do I look like a motherfucker?"
-Grant Hart

Marc Killingstad

Feb 4, 2003, 10:41:18 PM2/4/03

Rocket Robin Hood wrote:

> No, your rant is worthy...I've noticed some weeds I've started, like the
> Dingwall's one, keeps popping up still, so that's good. But remember the
> guy who started the "Sorry Ma" sessions weed? He sent out a bunch of
> copies and the weed was never heard from again. I know 'cause I've been

> waiting for it. <SNIP>

there was a "sorry ma" sessions weed? i don't even remember that. what was
the tracklist for that one?

Tom Dog

Feb 5, 2003, 5:20:10 AM2/5/03
notth...@yahoo.com (not that Paul) wrote in message
> Just kidding.

> I think some
> people need to check their re-weeding integrity as I have noticed many
> of the shows I send out to those "...with burner, willing to
> re-weed..." never get weeded out again. Or, worse yet, you miss out
> on a show, wait for those two *winners* to re-weed and they
> mysteriously never show up again. Didn't mean to go off on a rant...

Have to concur. There was a "Introducing the Replacements" weed some
time ago (from TH) and the 2 re-weeders I sent it to never
re-surfaced.

TomT

Feb 5, 2003, 11:08:53 AM2/5/03

"Tom Dog" <ci...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm done with weeds too unless something very cool comes along. I started
the Bayou weed and of 3 that I sent to with burners only the reliable Bob
Fiel kept it going. That kinda sucks.

peterpar...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 12:49:32 AM8/29/17
Hey guys I got some quality buds, coke, heroin, meth, wax, oil, shatter, hash and moon rocks, if interested Text (424) 274-6131 and I will be at your service.