Opinions on Rammstein

Evan LeStrat

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
After reading a few messages posted here, I felt like getting in my two
cents worth.

1. Herzeleid vs. Sehsucht : Sehnsucht is better overall - it's a lot more
solid. Seemann on Herzeleid has to be the fruitiest tune the guys have ever
done. My personal favorite from both albums has to be... Tier.

2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done in
German can kiss my ass.

3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump on
the bandwagon!!!

4. Oh, and to those of you who said "What's this shit?" when you first
heard Rammstein, and are now saying it's great just because the guys are now
getting more recognition in North America... fuck you all.

5. One more thing. I just thought I'd say that the guys are the new kings
of metal (call it what you will) and I challenge anyone to dispute this
fact.

P.S. Hey all you MTV Rammstein fan wannabes! Let me hear you make
decisions without your television! Ha ha ha... sorry, I just had to.

Joe P.

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

Evan LeStrat wrote in message ...

>After reading a few messages posted here, I felt like getting in my two
>cents worth.
>
>1. Herzeleid vs. Sehsucht : Sehnsucht is better overall - it's a lot more
>solid. Seemann on Herzeleid has to be the fruitiest tune the guys have
ever
>done. My personal favorite from both albums has to be... Tier.

I really cant pick an album. When Im in the mood for something hard and
heavy then i usually listen to herzeleid and when i want something lighter
and more industrial then I goto Sehnsucht. I agree with you on
Tier...awesome song!

>2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done
in
>German can kiss my ass.
>
>3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
>just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump
on
>the bandwagon!!!

Now every moron around is going to be singing the lyrics to Du Hast without
a clue to what they mean. When Rammstein was "underground" it was cooler.
As soon as I heard them on the radio, i knew that this shit was going to
happen

>4. Oh, and to those of you who said "What's this shit?" when you first
>heard Rammstein, and are now saying it's great just because the guys are
now
>getting more recognition in North America... fuck you all.

When i first heard Rammstein on the Lost Highway soundtrack i was hooked
right then and there. After no luck in finding their albums, I downloaded
the mp3s for the whole Herzeleid album. Then later I bought both of them.
I've been a fan since they first "came" to the US on Lost Highway

>5. One more thing. I just thought I'd say that the guys are the new kings
>of metal (call it what you will) and I challenge anyone to dispute this
>fact.
>
>P.S. Hey all you MTV Rammstein fan wannabes! Let me hear you make
>decisions without your television! Ha ha ha... sorry, I just had to.

Joe P.
Summ...@Lowdown.org <-------change to .com for reply

mad...@webtv.net

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Rules number 3 and 4 said the exact same thing. "Im a better Rammstein
fan because I heard them before you did." I had only heard Rammstein
once before the Du Hast video. It was "Rammstein", and to this day I
still say that the song is mediocre at best. I hardly listen to it. As
for the New Kings of Metal title, I think they need a little more
recognition. If your speaking music-wise, then that could be fairly
accurate, since their sound pretty much epitomizes the aggressiveness of
heavy metal without sounding garbled like a lot of death metal or
hardcore. If your speaking from a recognition stand point, they still
have a road ahead of them. To those in the western hemisphere,
Rammstein are one hit wonders right now, and hardly worthy of rank
among established bands like Metallica or Megadeth.

Zinc

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Yes, I totally agree.
My first Rammstein encounter was on the Lost Highway ST, and they completely
blew me away.
But them they started playing "Das Modell" on the radio, and all hell was
loose. A lot of people was singing "Sie is ein Modell", without knowing
anything else than it was "this cool song by Rahmsteeeeeen". Kraftwerk? No
way. I was furious.
They came to a festival, Roskilde, and I think it was one of the bands who
took the most listeners. It was huge! And then everybody knew Rammstein. The
record stores was all sold-out, and everybody was just "soo down with
Reimstein" (they still can't pronounce it).
It's like Rammstein like with a great deal of everybody else I have listened
to.
I don't like when 17-year old girls come to me and say "hey! what a nice
t-shirt!" or "hey - you into them as well? cool, man ! du harst mech is just
soo cool!"...
I say go fuck off. I like to be left alone with me and my music, and I try
to keep it as coulored as a scottish plaid, just to be sure. I have already
dunped several bands, due to "too much popularity".
the only real thing is underground, knowing someone who has a bootleg copy
of some band, or a demotape. Now that's real music style. Not seeing a
14-year old Hanson fan buying the "Du Hast" single. (okay, never happened,
but you must say it COULD).
I once almost left a concert with a previolusly cool band, due to the
enormous amount of people only knowing one single song. ARGH!
One little sunny story though - I was dj'ing at a school party, for the
freshmen, and actually (almost) succeded in clearing the dance floor by
playing "Sehnsucht" (as for the time my favourite). Somebody even complained
and wanted me to play Aqua! Hah!

Peter Myers

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
What's happening with Rammstein i think is what happened to a television show in
the states called South Park. This is a kickass show that took adult language,
sex, and violence to a cartoon level. I loved that show and so i got two shirts
with the characters on them and taped every episode to show to my friends
without cable. Within days, I was getting comments from people doing imitations
of Eric Cartman's voice and i wanted to fucking rip their throat out. One girl
in specific only spoke to me for 3 months about the show. I pray that this
doesn't happen to rammstein, but i'm still gonna get one of their new shirts.

Evan LeStrat wrote:

> After reading a few messages posted here, I felt like getting in my two
> cents worth.
>
> 1. Herzeleid vs. Sehsucht : Sehnsucht is better overall - it's a lot more
> solid. Seemann on Herzeleid has to be the fruitiest tune the guys have ever
> done. My personal favorite from both albums has to be... Tier.

I like Herzeleid better overall, but from what i've heard it really boils down
to whatever cd you buy second. Weird, isn't it? Tier is good, and has anyone
heard the Clawfinger mix of du hast? Kick Ass!

> 2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done in
> German can kiss my ass.

I thought that Das Modell was originally german until i bought a kraftwerk cd.
All in all, i don't think the language would have made a difference except for
depeche mode fans who also liked rammstein. May I also say that Rammstein
completely turned "The Model" into a kickass song!

> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump on
> the bandwagon!!!

It's a sad, sad, world. People call themselves big fans before they own an
album

> 4. Oh, and to those of you who said "What's this shit?" when you first
> heard Rammstein, and are now saying it's great just because the guys are now
> getting more recognition in North America... fuck you all.

All i had ever heard was the intro to Heirate Mich and I was fuckin' hooked.

> 5. One more thing. I just thought I'd say that the guys are the new kings
> of metal (call it what you will) and I challenge anyone to dispute this
> fact.

Hmmm... I don't know. They are by far my favorite band, but the new kings of
metal?

> P.S. Hey all you MTV Rammstein fan wannabes! Let me hear you make
> decisions without your television! Ha ha ha... sorry, I just had to.

Peter Myers

JJ

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
So true! I may not no a word of German, but I do know kick ass music when I
hear it. I, like many other people, first heard them on the Lost Highway
soundtrack, and have been on a relentless search on the web for any bit of info
on this band. Cause they're worth it.

Why is it that we still care or gauge what MTV does or plays, they should take
the word video out of their name cause all they broadcast is teeny booper
bullshit shows, and even when they do, it's just rap crap. All I want is this
band to continue recording and putting out great music. Fuck MTV.

Evan LeStrat wrote:

> After reading a few messages posted here, I felt like getting in my two
> cents worth.
>
> 1. Herzeleid vs. Sehsucht : Sehnsucht is better overall - it's a lot more
> solid. Seemann on Herzeleid has to be the fruitiest tune the guys have ever
> done. My personal favorite from both albums has to be... Tier.
>

> 2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done in
> German can kiss my ass.
>

> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump on
> the bandwagon!!!
>

> 4. Oh, and to those of you who said "What's this shit?" when you first
> heard Rammstein, and are now saying it's great just because the guys are now
> getting more recognition in North America... fuck you all.
>

> 5. One more thing. I just thought I'd say that the guys are the new kings
> of metal (call it what you will) and I challenge anyone to dispute this
> fact.

JJ

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Rammstein make Metallica sound like the Eagles.

A Turner

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
I am completely cool with Rammstein, I do think they are the
best metal around now. But I can't agree with the guys who say they
shouldn't get popular, shouldn't get played, shouldn't sell records.
Let me point out that Rammstein is probably the biggest thing each
member of the band is going to do with his life. After this it's
pretty much fade into obscurity for them. But they are very talented,
and hard-working, and they deserve to have a huge audience and tons of
money.

Being the very best heavy metal band should have its rewards.
No need to wonder why they are popular here, or how it happened. Their
music kicks major ass. That's the answer to anyone asking those
questions. Let 'em be popluar, put Till on the cover of G.Q. or even
Playgirl, God help us.

Let these guys get rich in peace. Far better them than the
dozens of other bands that come to mind. I think their next single
oughta be the English version of Engel. That'll put 'em over the top.

And if that makes you mad, there's always Norwegian
death-metal. I hear those guys kill eachother and stuff...

A Turner

Evan LeStrat

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
What are you talking about? These guys are already rich and famous!
They're German, remember? They're from Germany! Do you know how many
people live in Germany? Do you know how many albums they've sold in their
own country - not to mention other European countries - already? I think
Rammstein's music deserves respect, and its not gonna get it over here.
Like every other "band of the moment", they'll be in and out of here in a
year or two. And that's sad, but that's the way it's got to be. That's the
way the music scene functions here in North America, and you know it.

A Turner

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

>Like every other "band of the moment", they'll be in and out of here in a
>year or two. And that's sad, but that's the way it's got to be. That's the
>way the music scene functions here in North America, and you know it.

Well, I don't actually, being a fan of Prince and Red Hot Chili
Peppers. They don't have to be red hot popular to be successful. Just
so they have their fans, and can continue to make records.

A Turner

Vladya Dresner

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
For the most part, you are right on, buuut...

> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump
on
> the bandwagon!!!
>
> 4. Oh, and to those of you who said "What's this shit?" when you first
> heard Rammstein, and are now saying it's great just because the guys are
now
> getting more recognition in North America... fuck you all.
>
> 5. One more thing. I just thought I'd say that the guys are the new
kings
> of metal (call it what you will) and I challenge anyone to dispute this
> fact.
>
> P.S. Hey all you MTV Rammstein fan wannabes! Let me hear you make
> decisions without your television! Ha ha ha... sorry, I just had to.

Who gives a damn why they like Rammstein or why they listen to it? At
least they aren't listening to Puff Daddy or Master P...
-Meyekul

Matt

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 05:44:56 GMT, That one guy, "Evan LeStrat"
<dles...@escape.ca> said something like:

>3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
>just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump on
>the bandwagon!!!

MTV seriously pisses me off when it comes to bringing underground
bands "into the limelight". Example in point: Prodigy. I became a
Prodigy fan a week before Firestarter got it's airtime, and the first
album of theirs I bought was Experience. When Firestarter, Breathe,
and finally, the MTV-Driven album Fat of the Land came out, I spent a
lot of time showing people that Keith didn't always scream his fool
head off in the songs, and they actually sounded better when he
didn't. I spent a monkish year trying to show people that the second
(and best, in my opinion) album, Music for the Jilted Generation,
seriously beats the trash out of any song off Fat of the Land, save
Funky Shit.

So the day comes. I'm still listening to Prodigy, and rockin' to it,
and all the "prep-o-matics" have thrown away their copies, because
they're not MTV-Shown anymore. Fuck.... you.

-Matt (FakeOut)

PS: Is it just me, or did two years of German classes lie to me. I
could have swore "Du Hast" meant "You Have"... but I think gefragt
means "pissed off" so it's the same principal.

J.A.M.

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Evan LeStrat schrieb....

>What are you talking about? These guys are already rich and famous!
>They're German, remember? They're from Germany! Do you know how many
>people live in Germany? Do you know how many albums they've sold in their
>own country - not to mention other European countries - already?

Yeah thats true, I'm a German and when "Sehnsucht" was released it was a
true
bestseller. It <was> on place 1 of the most selled albums.
And also in Germany, Rammstein was only a short trend for many people. All
those
people who don't really like such music, buyed that album. It was something
new.
I know somebody who buyed it and isn't listening it anymore. Thats really
sad, but I'll still
listen to Rammstein in 10 years (seriously).

J.A.M.

Ulli/CCI

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
J.A.M. wrote:

> Evan LeStrat schrieb....
> >What are you talking about? These guys are already rich and famous!
> >They're German, remember? They're from Germany! Do you know how many
> >people live in Germany? Do you know how many albums they've sold in their
> >own country - not to mention other European countries - already?

Around 85 million people in Germany. Rammstein sold 1,5 million CDs
worldwide as far as I know. So far they sold 160.000 copies of
"Sehnsucht in the U.S.

Has anyone seen Rammstein at the Hildesheim Zillo festival last weekend?
Great show!!!

omic...@nycap.rr.com

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Vladya is right. Everyone seems to be liking Rammstein just b/c you
saw the censored version of Du Hast. MTV doesn't show the whole
video. I have the whole video along w/ Engel on tape. I've liked
Rammstein long before they were even know in the US. I've had
Herzeleid since '95, so I'm one of the orginal US fans.

SIIN7

On 19 Aug 1998 07:06:51 GMT, "Vladya Dresner" <vla...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>For the most part, you are right on, buuut...
>

>> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
>> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump
>on
>> the bandwagon!!!

Daniel Markus

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
J.A.M. schrieb in Nachricht <35dc8...@news2.cityweb.de>...

>Yeah thats true, I'm a German and when "Sehnsucht" was released it was a
>true
>bestseller. It <was> on place 1 of the most selled albums.
>And also in Germany, Rammstein was only a short trend for many people. All
>those
>people who don't really like such music, buyed that album. It was something
>new.

Yep, thats true, I made the same experiences...
I too bought that album just to have it first - but as I really listened to
it I got a real Fan. Later I bought Herzeleid too and now I'm waiting for
the next album.

Ciao,
Danny
--
Achtung: Alte PGP-Keys funktionieren auf mysteriöse Weise nicht mehr!
Neuer Key auf meiner HP! Die alten einfach löschen.

J.A.M.

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

Daniel Markus schrieb in Nachricht <6rkhrv$gs0$1...@news01.btx.dtag.de>...

>J.A.M. schrieb in Nachricht <35dc8...@news2.cityweb.de>...
>>Yeah thats true, I'm a German and when "Sehnsucht" was released it was a
>>true
>>bestseller. It <was> on place 1 of the most selled albums.
>>And also in Germany, Rammstein was only a short trend for many people. All
>>those
>>people who don't really like such music, buyed that album. It was
something
>>new.
>
>Yep, thats true, I made the same experiences...
>I too bought that album just to have it first - but as I really listened to
>it I got a real Fan. Later I bought Herzeleid too and now I'm waiting for
>the next album.

I'm a real Fan'atic . I got everything now, the albums and all of the
singles.

J.A.M.

>Ciao,
>Danny

Zinc

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
J.A.M. wrote in message <35e08...@news2.cityweb.de>...

I also consider myself a rather big fan.
When a band like this urges you to learn the language in order to understand
the texts, it really is something.
I don't like those "followers" who just try and sing along because everybody
else does it, I found Rammstein via Lost Highway, and really got interested
in them. Few bands are as interesting as Rammstein.

Zinc.
----------------
As I was going up the stair
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again to-day.
I wish, I wish he'd stay away.

---Hughes Mearns, the Psychoed (Antigonish)
----------------

Rob Kowalski

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
How coincidental.... I just enrolled in my first post-college course, just
to learn beginner
German. I guess "me too" fits here. :)

Rob Kowalski
rob...@mindspring.com

Steve Walker

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Hey all,

I am over in Germany, and just saw Rammstein on Viva (kind of the German
equivalent of MTv). They were showing a concert, and it rocked. They set
themselves on fire and stuff. Any group that sets themselves on fire, must
be cool. Sehnsucht ist so grausam.

JJ wrote in message <35D8E28C...@tiac.net>...

> So true! I may not no a word of German, but I do know kick ass music
when I
>hear it. I, like many other people, first heard them on the Lost Highway
>soundtrack, and have been on a relentless search on the web for any bit of
info
>on this band. Cause they're worth it.
>
> Why is it that we still care or gauge what MTV does or plays, they should
take
>the word video out of their name cause all they broadcast is teeny booper
>bullshit shows, and even when they do, it's just rap crap. All I want is
this
>band to continue recording and putting out great music. Fuck MTV.
>
>Evan LeStrat wrote:
>
>> After reading a few messages posted here, I felt like getting in my two
>> cents worth.
>>
>> 1. Herzeleid vs. Sehsucht : Sehnsucht is better overall - it's a lot
more
>> solid. Seemann on Herzeleid has to be the fruitiest tune the guys have
ever
>> done. My personal favorite from both albums has to be... Tier.
>>
>> 2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done
in
>> German can kiss my ass.

Alef Arendsen

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
Just go and live near Germany. Me for example am living in the
Netherlands, a neighbour of Germany! I don't have to take courses to
understand what Rammstein is saying

:)

Aleph
Owner of Aleph's Rammstein Site
http://pitel-lnx.ml.org/~wwi/rammstein/index.html or
http://members.xoom.com/rammstein2/index.html
e-mail: rammstein at aleph dot demon dot nl

Stefan Negele

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
> I am over in Germany, and just saw Rammstein on Viva (kind of the German
> equivalent of MTv). They were showing a concert, and it rocked. They

viva showed a concert? was it an open air show or that 30min broadcast fronm
last year? (starting with Tier)

Wray Haynes

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
ok....i first heard the song DU HAST on MTV...i liked it....i'm a fucking
hick...your damn right i am...but a friend bought the cd...Sehnsucht...it
kicks ass...i love all the songs on it...with the exception a a
few...andforgive me for being a poor man..but i don't have th cash to spare
to buy any new albums....

Industrail metal is cool..and rammstein just brings more to it...they are a
well put together group with a solid sound...the way they blend it all...it
makes teh expereince better....some people may be fake asses in the way
that they listen and say they love shit...rammstien is cool...and i do love
them...but hey..i'm not going to drop everything just to comment on them or
all of that....they are cool...and good sounding...but hey...fuck it....it
is cool music and people can say what they want...

being a german student...i appreciate it more becaseu i actually know what
they hell tey are saying on occasion....and it is cool....

here is the point of this speil....fuck all who tell me to fuck off
becausei found out about them on MTV.....and that i'm not a true
fan....fuck that shit...let everyone who apreciates it listen to it..to the
rest who gives a damn.....rap is bad in my opinion...but hey...if you want
to listen to it...and say you love an artist off of one cut..go for it....i
odnt' care....soo..that's my peice..

Maren Dietrich

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
Rammstein ist die beste Band der Welt!

Dennis

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
Endlich mal jemand der meiner Meinung ist !
;-)

Maren Dietrich schrieb in Nachricht <6t9vqo$aa4$1...@unlisys.unlisys.net>...

Joram von Kaenel

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
Ward ihr schon mal an einem Konzert von unserer Lieblingsgruppe? Die sind
soooooo geil! Rammstein Fans dieser Welt vereinigt euch!

Dennis schrieb in Nachricht <35f94...@news2.isys.net>...

Jan Luebke

Sep 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/15/98
Ich dacht, das sind "Die Aerzte" ;-))

Maren Dietrich <ma...@snafu.de> schrieb im Beitrag

Jon Waderich

Sep 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/20/98
I must agree With most (or all ) of what was just said here. Also, considering
how well they managed to redo du hast and Engel in english at the end of
Sehnsucht, I think they should do more of that. I'm not some hippie wannabe
bandwagoner, but I just think they rule, and should just continue kicking ass.
Thank you.

Tier kicks major @$$.

> 2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done in
> German can kiss my ass.
>
> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump on
> the bandwagon!!!

Thats another thing... Du Hast is getting REAL old...I would listen to Engel
anyday.

vcard.vcf

Kaervak

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

>> 1. Herzeleid vs. Sehsucht : Sehnsucht is better overall - it's a lot
more
>> solid. Seemann on Herzeleid has to be the fruitiest tune the guys have
ever
>> done. My personal favorite from both albums has to be... Tier.

I couldn't agree more. Herzeleid is good, but Sehnsucht has a better
structure to it. It's a bit more solid than Herzeleid. Don't get me wrong
Herzeleid is good, my fav track from it is Du Reichst So Gut. One of the
best tracks on the album.

>> 2. The "Stripped" cover rocks! Anyone who says it should have been done
in
>> German can kiss my ass.

Stripped is a very good song, and Rammstein did a good cover of it,even
though they speak limited english it sounded like American was singing it
because of the anunciation(how you say the words)

>> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein fans
>> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone jump
on
>> the bandwagon!!!

That's how i found out about them, but I'm acting like a bandwagon jerk off.
They are one of the best bands I've ever heard. Besides a bandwagon jerk
off doesn't go out and get all the singles like i have so i can hear all the
remixes and songs that rammstein have done cause i appreciate their talent.
Their German, they sing in German, but they are succusful in a country where
hardly anyone knows what the hell their saying. But I'm not one of them.
enough of that.

>Thats another thing... Du Hast is getting REAL old...I would listen to
Engel
>anyday.

I agree, the song started it all, but now it's time for a new life blood for
Rammstein Engel would be a great video or even Tier.

>> 4. Oh, and to those of you who said "What's this shit?" when you first
>> heard Rammstein, and are now saying it's great just because the guys are
now
>> getting more recognition in North America... fuck you all.

There's four people I know that are like that and I can't stand them.

>> 5. One more thing. I just thought I'd say that the guys are the new
kings
>> of metal (call it what you will) and I challenge anyone to dispute this
>> fact.

True very true.

>> P.S. Hey all you MTV Rammstein fan wannabes! Let me hear you make
>> decisions without your television! Ha ha ha... sorry, I just had to.

Let me see you stripped. Great cover by Rammstein.
Well that's all I have to say Later all.

Stephanie Deluxe

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Kaervak wrote:
> I agree, the song started it all, but now it's time for a new life blood for
> Rammstein Engel would be a great video or even Tier.

There's a video for "Engel" and it is pretty good.
Other videos are: "Stripped" "Du Riechst So Gut"(2) "Seeman" "Rammstein" and
of course, "Du Hast"

I'm in Germany, but I thought "Engel" would be shown in USA by now.

Stephanie

Fünf Sterne injektion... deluxe am mikrofon.
Heftig, Heftig, Heftig

Kaervak

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Well MTV over here is retarded. The play one video by a new artist then
never play anything by that artist again. Plus MTV isnt MTV any more. Its
now know as LMTV Little Music Television. All they do is run real world
road rules, and a bunch of other crap like that, its amazing they even play
music videos on there at all. I have seen a video for Du Reichst So Gut
from the DRSG 98 single. Hopefully MTV will play engel sometime soon.

Later

Twitch oochems

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
In article <6u5nlb$hbk$1...@supernews.com>, "Kaervak" <kae...@stratos.net> wrote:

*>Thats another thing... Du Hast is getting REAL old...I would listen to
*Engel
*>anyday.
*
*
*I agree, the song started it all, but now it's time for a new life blood for
*Rammstein Engel would be a great video or even Tier.
*
there is an engel video....

~Tw|gG|eT~

twig...@csrlink.net

"It is better to be hated for what you are
then loved for what you are not"
"Any happiness in my life is only a brief prelude
to the tiresome descents into the lowest levels of
hell...eventually causing my own self distruction"

Kaervak

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98

>>> 3. I can't stand these freakin' hicks who claim to be big Rammstein
fans
>>> just because they've seen "Du Hast" on MTV! That's right! Everyone
jump
>on
>>> the bandwagon!!!
>

>That's how i found out about them, but I'm acting like a bandwagon jerk
off.
>They are one of the best bands I've ever heard. Besides a bandwagon jerk
>off doesn't go out and get all the singles like i have so i can hear all
the
>remixes and songs that rammstein have done cause i appreciate their talent.
>Their German, they sing in German, but they are succusful in a country
where
>hardly anyone knows what the hell their saying. But I'm not one of them.
>enough of that.

Whoops, what I meant to say was im NOT acting like a bandwagon jerk off.
and I know Engel has a video, but MTV sucks too much to play it. Well thats
all

Kaervak

Peter Myers

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Wow, I didn't know that there was a video for Rammstein. Cool. I live in the
states, and if anyone could find ANY way to record an NTSC video tape with some
videos (not just du hast, all you mtv fucks) and send me a copy I would be really
thankful. I would prefer if you sent e-mail to me directly at
kmfdm...@yahoo.com

Thanks

--
-Peter Myers

Speed

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
I never saw the du hast video(i hear they wear masks?). I heard
rammstein at my girlfriend's house, her dad had their CD for months b4
it was on MTV. Then i bought all the CD's. Now everyone pretends to
like rammstein because MTV plays it. MTV sucks. They should just call
it BET-2 and forget about music altogether. And i look like a poser
when people come over becuase they think i bought the CD because i saw
the video on MTV.

-Speed

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:53:46 -0400, "Kaervak" <kae...@stratos.net>

intex...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/23/98
In article <36070e5c...@news.erols.com>,

spe...@erols.nospam.com (Speed) wrote:
> I never saw the du hast video(i hear they wear masks?). I heard
> rammstein at my girlfriend's house, her dad had their CD for months b4
> it was on MTV. Then i bought all the CD's. Now everyone pretends to
> like rammstein because MTV plays it. MTV sucks. They should just call
> it BET-2 and forget about music altogether. And i look like a poser
> when people come over becuase they think i bought the CD because i saw
> the video on MTV.
>
> -Speed

I have not seen the video. I would like to. But, as for obvious reasons, MTV
bites. Maybe, there's 2.5 hours of good stuff. Maybe. That would be 120
Minutes, possibly. I haven't seen that, hardly ever. And Celebrity Deathmatch!
Although that can be a bit weird as well.

Just before my exposure to Rammstein, I got Voyeurs, from Two. Neat stuff.
This has got to be the best stuff I've heard since I was exposed to Metallica
years ago (yea, bite me. I'm a die hard fan of them, and I still think they
rule). This is more than likely the new direction heavy metal will take.
It's been re-invented several times already. It's the most progressive music
there is. And alternative is just some whiny, sappy crap that people think
is cool. Alternative is dead. It died with Kennedy, both.

I've been trying to expose all those that I think would be interested in
them. So far that's four. But every one had liked them. Save one, but I
haven't heard from him yet, so he doesn't really count. I give them a tape
with 10 songs. I don't start them out with the overly hyped Du Hast. I
start with Tier, then go to, in order, Asche zu Asche, Du Reichst so Gut,
Heirate Mich, Laichzeit, Engel, now Du Hast, Spiel Mit Mir, and Kuss Mich.
And the other side has the Das Modell songs. As a matter of fact, Rammstein
has been the only band that I've listened to in the last month. Well, one
brief moment with Two. But nothing else. And I'll have more to listen to
soon!

They think it's great and I hope to continue to spread the word. Tho it may
be more difficult with the whiny crap that saturates the area I live in.

Pongo

ps. A freind commented that this would be good driving music. It's best to
have this blarring from your red Porsche in Montana.

A Turner

Sep 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/29/98
Sehnsucht is GREAT driving music! I recently got a car with a
cd player in it, and I have been playing the cd all the time. I try to
get other cd's in there, but I always come back to Ramms+ein. I just
have to make sure they don't cause me to get a speeding ticket!

Kermu

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
i only have one thing to say.... no one in the united states can really say
that their any bigger of a fan of rammstein than anyone else, with respect
to time. Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going from
there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9 months
ago too.... I'm not trying to flame anybody here, but we need to stop
calling people posers because they've only heard one song and liked it.....
that's us right there. all of us. They're just a couple of months late,
that's all....
Kermu

p.s. I've been a fan of them longer than most. I've got almost all of their
stuff, with the rest of it on the way. I fucking memorized every damn word
of every song.....let's not turn other people off to them by calling them
posers and wanna-bes just because they call themselves fans after hearing
one song. let them get to like it, and then move on to the rest of the
stuff..... that's how bands build a following. thank you for listening to me
bitch after a bad day at work....

Armando Rivera II

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
Yeah, many started being fans when Du Hast came out on MTV and the radio.
However, some die hard fans, like myself and close friends started out when the
lost highway soundtrack came out after watching the movie. Since then, it was
our mission to find more material from the band (that was when Herzelied was
just a hard to find music import or specialty item). The rest is history,
concerts, another album, merchandise, etc.

Therefore, not everyone started with Du Hast.

As always...Rammstein rocks!

Kermu

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
Alright, that's true... not EVERYONE started with Du Hast, but you have to
admit, almost everyone did :)
You're one of the few long-time American Rammstein fans.... oh, herzeleid is
still hard as hell to find, too....

Luca

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98

Kermu wrote in message <6vs138$8lc$1...@supernews.com>...

>i only have one thing to say.... no one in the united states can really say
>that their any bigger of a fan of rammstein than anyone else, with respect
>to time. Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going from
>there...

Actually, the first Rammstein song I heard was "Rammstien" which was what
they opened their set with when I saw them with KMFDM last year.

.. I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9 months
>ago too.... I'm not trying to flame anybody here, but we need to stop
>calling people posers because they've only heard one song and liked it.....

Agreed. Not everyone was exposed to them early on and when good music comes
around, of course people will like it. Unfortunately Du Hast has been given
some overplay, then again it never was my favorite song.

>that's us right there. all of us. They're just a couple of months late,
>that's all....

Some people may feel the need to call others "posers" or whatever because
now that Rammstein has gone more mainstream it seems to have lost that
novelty feel to the few in the US who liked them before the American
exposure. This, however, doesn't change their music (in my opinion).
Actually I'm glad I could get Herzelied and have to pay $$$ to get it
shipped from Germany.
Luca

Luca

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
(typo)
>Actually I'm glad I could get Herzelied and >not< have to pay $$$ to get it
>shipped from Germany.
>Luca

Stephanie Deluxe

Oct 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/13/98

Kermu wrote:

> Alright, that's true... not EVERYONE started with Du Hast, but you have to
> admit, almost everyone did :)
> You're one of the few long-time American Rammstein fans.... oh, herzeleid is
> still hard as hell to find, too....

Hi Kermu...

You are having trouble finding Herzeleid in the US???? Last April/May when I
did the Rammstein tour across America, it seemed like every music store I
went to had "Herzeleid". Why state do you live? Of course most of this tour
went to biggest cities... but I also made a visit to this little town in
Indiana and they even had it. hmmm... sorry for your troubles.

Stephanie B.

Juha Y

Oct 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/13/98
Try www.hotstuff.se
They have Herzeleid+many singles including "Das Modell"

Kermu

Oct 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/13/98
Nononono... i got that cd months ago.... it's just really hard to find it
anymore around here. The only cd carried by stores is sehsucht...
Kermu

Ps. I live in Cleveland, OH.....
Stephanie Deluxe wrote in message <36232D1C...@smaragd.mch.sni.de>...

>Kermu wrote:
>>
>> Alright, that's true... not EVERYONE started with Du Hast, but you have
>> admit, almost everyone did :)
>> You're one of the few long-time American Rammstein fans.... oh, herzeleid
is
>> still hard as hell to find, too....

Red Lotus

Oct 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/14/98
actually i never liked du Hast when i first heard it..Engel was when
Rammstein took away my virgin ears..even then i wasnt really into them
until i saw them tour with Hanzel Und Gretyl and Cubanate...that changed
everything!

Kermu <blun...@stratos.net> wrote in article

<6vs138$8lc$1...@supernews.com>...
> i only have one thing to say.... no one in the united states can really
say
> that their any bigger of a fan of rammstein than anyone else, with
respect
> to time. Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going
from

> there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9

months
> ago too.... I'm not trying to flame anybody here, but we need to stop
> calling people posers because they've only heard one song and liked
it.....

> that's us right there. all of us. They're just a couple of months late,
> that's all....

Red Lotus

Oct 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/14/98
When I bought Herzeleid at Camelot, they gave me a free music video with
engel and Du Hast on it

Kermu <blun...@stratos.net> wrote in article

<700h1a$l38$1...@supernews.com>...

ratour...@csupomona.edu

Oct 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/14/98
to Kermu
Some of us Americans got hooked to Rammstein via KMFDM.
A fine choice on their part to add Rammstein to their act.
No comment on who was better, but If you're gonna be broken in, get broken
in "live!" not by the radio or MTV(yuck).

-GILI

Armando Rivera II

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

You said you have a video that came with Herzeleid? It has Du Hast and Engel
on it? Did you buy it online at Camelot Music, when? Please let me know. I"m
a huge fan and am comstructing a cool webpage with original concert pics.

Armando Rivera II

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

I went to Rammstein's Los Angeles show. Hanzel Und Gretyl was not bad. This
band called TWO also played. It was weird. Everyone thought Rammstein would
be after Hanzel Und Gretyl, but then TWO played. Some asses were into it. It
was terrible music. Soon people were booing them. Though I had to stay for
the TWO performance, nothing could prepare you for the initial smoke cloud,
dim-in of the lights, and that kick-ass red eye beam Till had. The only thing
that pissed me off was that I touched Rammstein's boat during Seemann only
once, and that some asshole was shining a laser pointer at Till on occasion.
Someone jumped him in the crowd during Tier and snatched the laser pointer
though. Go to the Hollywood Palace's website. They have some good pictures of
Rammstein on there (about 4).

Red Lotus

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Two is lead by none other than Rob Halford(ex-lead singer of Judas Priest)

Armando Rivera II <arma...@usc.edu> wrote in article
<703p6k$pis$2...@usc.edu>...

Stephanie Deluxe

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Cubanate only played one show with them in New York... at the Roxy.
I saw that whole tour and the other supporting acts were...
San Francisco (Maritime Hall)- Luxt, Hanzel und Gretyl
Hollwood (Palace)- Hanzel und Gretyl, TWO
Denver (Ogden Theatre)- Hanzel und Gretyl
Chicago (Metro w/out pyro!)- Hanzel und Gretyl
New York (Roxy)- Hanzel und Gretyl, Cubanate

Red Lotus, are you familiar with this band Cubanate? I talked to the
drummer. but I forgot where they are from... he had a British accent...

Stephanie B.

Stephanie Deluxe

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Hi Armando...

I was also at the Rammstein show in Hollywood when Hanzel und Gretyl opened
for them, with TWO following after. Yes... I'd have to agre with you... I
didn't enjoy TWO very much either... I did talk to a few people in line who
were only there for TWO. I noticed when I went to these shows... not many
people were into Rammstein. I talked to and met A LOT of people and half of
them hadn't even heard of Rammstein... the thing that was really amusing to
me, was the Chicago show. There were all these little 16 years old boys
screaming and being extremely loud before any band had played. Then one of
the guys turned to some stranger saying "What band is after Hanzel und
Gretyl?" "What are they like?" hehehe.. guess people really take advantage of
a show when it's only $5!

So... Did you see that crazy guy jump into Flake's boat in Hollywood? He was
standing beside me, and I noticed him lifting himself on my shoulder to jump
and I thought "What the fuck? Is this guy going to attack Flake?" Anyway he
did succeed on getting a boat ride with Flake, and the whole time Flake
looked quite scared... So, after the show I was sitting with Flake and this
dork that jumped in the boat ran up to us and said "Hey man, I'm the one that
jumped in your boat" and Flake totally went off on this guy!!!!!! Note to
everyone: DO NOT try to jump in Flake's raft!!! At a show in Berlin, another
guy did the same thing and the raft can only hold one person so it came
tumbling down when Flake was trying to get back on the stage... not a good
sight!! Flake ended up going to the hospital because he damaged his back
bone. Ok... I'll stop typing... this is just tooooo long!! I could tell
Rammstein stories all morning! I feel like a Grandma!

See ya
Stephanie B.

Great Enigma

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
On 12 Oct 1998 06:07:11 GMT, arma...@usc.edu (Armando Rivera II)
wrote:

>Yeah, many started being fans when Du Hast came out on MTV and the radio.
>However, some die hard fans, like myself and close friends started out when the
>lost highway soundtrack came out after watching the movie. Since then, it was
>our mission to find more material from the band (that was when Herzelied was
>just a hard to find music import or specialty item). The rest is history,
>concerts, another album, merchandise, etc.
>
>Therefore, not everyone started with Du Hast.
>
>As always...Rammstein rocks!

And then there's those (like me) right in the middle.. who started
with Engel from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack

-MS
"Can't we all spare a tear for poor Constable Rocket"-Bob the angry flower
http://plaza.v-wave.com/enigma

Red Lotus

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Hence I live in New York...and yes Cubanate are British...I think they're
cool ..although live not very good at rousing up a crowd

Shade

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
to Kermu
i don't care what people call me. i LOVE rammstein. actually i first heard them
in Wing Commander: Prophecy (which also has a music cd that is pretty good but
hard to come by). When i heard du hast, yep they won me over.

Then i saw them in concert with my boyfriend in milwaukee in the family values
show and DAMN, they were good. their show on stage was warped, strange, and
twisted, but it was still the BEST concert i've been to in a long time!

-ShadeNite-

Air_Mar

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
> i only have one thing to say.... no one in the united states can really
say
> that their any bigger of a fan of rammstein than anyone else, with respect
> to time. Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going
from
> there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9
months
> ago too....

Man, are you wrong. I agree, most Ramms+ein fans in the US first heard 'Du
Hast' within the last 9 months. But I believe you went a little too far by
saying 'EVERYONE'. Definitely not true. I first heard Ramms+ein's "Engel"
on the MK:Annhilation Sdtrk. That CD opened up a lot of doors for me,
introducing me to my two favorite bands, KMFDM, and Ramms+ein. I would've
bought both of Ramms+ein's albums a long time ago, but living in a small
town kinda eliminates that idea, until the band becomes mainstream.

I'm not trying to flame anybody here, but we need to stop
> calling people posers because they've only heard one song and liked
it.....
> that's us right there. all of us. They're just a couple of months late,
> that's all....
> Kermu

Again, you mention 'all of us'. You can't judge everyone by just a few
people. And I myself don't call people posers just because they like one
song...I call them posers because they like a band just for being mainstream
(subconsciously, of course), and then as soon as that band goes out of the
spotlight, they quit listening to it.

Jason Zolghadr

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
> Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going from
> there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9 months
> ago too....

Sorry...I just don't care to be spoken for.
Any fan who picked up the Lost Highway Soundtrack nearly TWO YEARS ago
mightve heard this great band...
Those who depend on cocksucking radio or MTV for their latest musical
refreshment heard Rammstein when Corporate radio decided it needed to be
shoved down everyone's throats. In your case, 9 months ago.

Lemur17/xhalo

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98

i absolutely agree. I hate when a band i like gets on mtv or the radio,
and then everyone knows about them. When i first saw the video on mtv i
was so pissed off. before that no one knew about them, but because of
du hast, everyone knows them as 'that german band'.

Great Enigma

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:18:40 -0500, Jason Zolghadr <Di...@idt.net>
wrote:

>> Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going from
>> there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9 months
>> ago too....
>
>Sorry...I just don't care to be spoken for.
>Any fan who picked up the Lost Highway Soundtrack nearly TWO YEARS ago
>mightve heard this great band...
>Those who depend on cocksucking radio or MTV for their latest musical
>refreshment heard Rammstein when Corporate radio decided it needed to be
>shoved down everyone's throats. In your case, 9 months ago.

I still fail to see what any of this has to do with anything.. if u
like a band, u like a band.. that's about it. Who cares where u first
heard them? <<begin intense sarcasm>>Obviously you can't truly like a
band unless you heard of them before anyone else did <<end intense
sarcasm>> If that were the case, then only 1 person is a true fan of
any band and that's just stupid.

Dr. Rsquared

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
wrote:

>Any fan who picked up the Lost Highway Soundtrack nearly TWO YEARS ago

>mightve heard this great band...
>Those who depend on cocksucking radio or MTV for their latest musical
>refreshment heard Rammstein when Corporate radio decided it needed to be
>shoved down everyone's throats. In your case, 9 months ago.

Hell, yes! I got the Lost Highway soundtrack for "The Perfect Drug,"
and found out along the way that Rammstein kicked ass. Some US $21
later (damn import-CD prices) I owned the "Herzeleid" CD.
Now... This group has too many people who don't have the good sense to
visit www.rammstein.com to read the lyrics before asking what that
song on the radio was about. I went to the Family Values tour to see
Rammstein and was surrounded by people who only knew what the local
102.9 FM had, indeed, shoved down everybody's throats. It was fairly
depressing to see these people cheering for a band that they liked
because their radios told them to like it.

Red Lotus

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
I was disappointed in the Family Values tour because of that. The one I
went to in New Jersey. no one knew the lyrics to any other song except Du
Hast...whereas when I saw them with Hanzel Und Gretyl, every freaking
person in The Roxy knew every lyric to all their songs sung! It's really a
mystery as to why Rammstein was even picked to be on that damn tour in the
first place. Publicity perhaps?

Dr. Rsquared <rsqu...@execpc.com> wrote in article
<70grag$7...@newsops.execpc.com>...

Kermu

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
You're right, you know... It's a sad fucking commentary on people in this
country today.......

Kermu

Dr. Rsquared wrote in message <70grag$7...@newsops.execpc.com>...

>On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:18:40 -0500, Jason Zolghadr <Di...@idt.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Any fan who picked up the Lost Highway Soundtrack nearly TWO YEARS ago
>>mightve heard this great band...
>>Those who depend on cocksucking radio or MTV for their latest musical
>>refreshment heard Rammstein when Corporate radio decided it needed to be
>>shoved down everyone's throats. In your case, 9 months ago.

Azure Reznor [Tananda]

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

I dunno.. as much as Rammstein kick ass, I think they'd fall a bit short
if you had to hear them w/KMFDM. Sascha could kick Till's ass any day.
Not that I dislike Rammstein in anyway, quite the contrary, I love them.
But the *only* reason I like them more than KMFDM is the fact that ALL
of their lyrics are in german, and some of their songs have more
emotional
meaning than "the world sucks, fuck them, anarchy all the way".. as far
as musical talent.. well... maybe it's a matter of who's been in the
game
longer... but I'd hafta say Gunter, Sascha & Co. hands down.
* Azure Reznor --- Association for Josta Saving *
* EMail: are...@full-moon.com UIN: 3017771 *
* Drugs are bad, I'm not @hempseed.com anymore *
* Please make a note of this fact. *
* http://members.spree.com/josta/index.html *
************************************************/

pipebong

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
Jason Zolghadr wrote:

> > Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going from
> > there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9 months
> > ago too....
>

> Those who depend on for their latest musical

> refreshment heard Rammstein when Corporate radio decided it needed to be
> shoved down everyone's throats. In your case, 9 months ago.

> > Sorry...I just don't care to be spoken for.

I agree

> > Any fan who picked up the Lost Highway Soundtrack nearly TWO YEARS ago
> > mightve heard this great band...

I did,the reason I bought that soundtrack was for Manson and NIN,I`m so
greatful that they had Rammstein on the soundtrack at that time,but I
couldn`t find anything from them.
> cocksucking radio or MTV
Radio does suck cock I work graveyard all week and don`t hear anything
cool(for the most part).And mtv,well thatsfor another
newsgroup(alt.fuck.mtv)
By the way,I can`t resist to mention again that the S.F. Family Values
Show was the best show I`ve been to in 14 years.

Dave

Da na na Da na na
na na na !!!

foley

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
I heard of Rammstein after hearing "Engel" on the Mortal Kombat Annihilation
Soundtrack, can anyone tell me how many videos they've made?

***Nick***

shannon

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
THE DRUGS THEY SAY MAKE US FEEL SO HOLLOW, WE LOVE IN VAIN NARCISSISTICAND SO SHALLOW, THE COPS AND QUEERS TO SWIM HAVE TO SWALLOW, HATE TODAY THERE`S NO LOVE FOR TOMORROW, WE`RE ALL STARS NOW IN THE DOPE SHOW. THERE`S A LOT OF PRETTY, PRETTY ONES THAT WANT TO GET YOU HIGH BUT ALL THE PRETTY,PRETTY ONES WILL LEAVE YOU LOW AND BLOW YOUR MIND. THEY LOVE YOU WHEN YOU`RE ON ALL THE COVERS, WHEN YOUR NOT THEN THEY LOVE ANOTHER, THE DRUGS THEY SAY ARE MADE IN CALIFORNIA, WE LOVE YOUR FACE WE`D REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU, THE COPS AND QUEERS MAKE GOOD-LOOKING MODELS, I HATE TODAY WHO WILL I WAKE UP WITH TOMORROW. WE`RE ALL STARS NOW IN THE DOPE SHOW, THERE`S A LOT OF PRETTY,PRETTY ONES THAT WANT TO GET YOU HIGH BUT ALL THE PRETTY, PRETTY ONES WILL LEAVE YOU LOW AND BLOW YOUR MIND.....

Kermu

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
My bad, yo
Jason Zolghadr wrote in message <362B66...@idt.net>...

>> Face it! EVERYONE started off by hearing "Du Hast", and going from
>> there..... I'll bet everyone heard it for the first time less than 9
months
>> ago too....
>
>Sorry...I just don't care to be spoken for.
>Any fan who picked up the Lost Highway Soundtrack nearly TWO YEARS ago
>mightve heard this great band...
>Those who depend on cocksucking radio or MTV for their latest musical

foley

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
I see Herzeleid alomost everywhere I go.