MN Fisheads?

stcalvin

Sep 3, 2007, 11:40:04 PM9/3/07

It appears that this group has not been active lately. Still, I
thought I would try to see if anyone is reading from the Mpls/St. Paul
area and is into the Rads. I just moved back to MN where I spent my
college days from 1986-1996 and made many friends into the Rads and
the Dead. Paul Hagen is one old friend I would love to link up
with. If anyone wants to connect, drop me a line.

Looking forward to the Halloween shows :)

Darren Mason