Peanut Psychology

William Mahler

Sep 18, 2021, 5:21:55 AM9/18/21
“Peanut Psychology”
By William Mahler
September 18, 2021
wil...@mahlers.net

April 2017, my life was full of adventure and I was essentially, homeless. Why? Society do to corrupt Law Enforcement, Barnstable Policeman Kevin Shaw and his unfounded accusation I was video making a bomb threat against a church, combined with a landlord who’s ultimate goal was to have me as an unwilling lover, well, it got me on the streets. The memories that flood my mind I want to tell you about that could make it here. I will say, heroin was abundant at Kathy Goulds home so perhaps, though she wasn’t a party to use, the tenant, James and his 5’6” leprechaun aka ISIS in America leader were best left there for good DEA as then future President Joe Biden and “possibilities” the very word at his nomination acceptance was heard, came from my inches away lips to his ears, face to face, within a week or two before life, became bars and I do refer to lockup. Blame myself of absolute rage a social worker for the town of Barnstable decided to ID me publicly for helping law enforcement regarding illegal drug activity and the town LCSW regrading behavior of similar homeless people? I had been sleeping at “Backstreets’ aka Terry’s condo, first stop after Boston and the ever-overpopulated Southampton Shelter, noisy to the point I abandoned it despite a less than 30 day wait to my own shared room with former military personnel regardless of discharge a program exclusive then of Boston. But with one of two working bathrooms for 300 men at South Hampton and it’s day program, the lack of service for homeless literally on Cape Cod equal yet less in number of sheer volume of homeless people. A highlight of life in Boston? Then outgoing President Obama’s doppelganger, Louis at Southampton and I smoking cigarettes. Six pack abs, lean 3 meal a day food and a random bed. The Pilgrim Shelter over by the Strand was closed so I heard recently, hopefully to finally get cleaned and a new bathroom. By Gods saving grace? The lovely absolutely treated with lady like respect, Sandy 😊

I let myself experience homelessness when all I had to do is either overpower the mentality of said societies stance on mentally ill people whom refuse to comply or to cow to piggish Department of Mental Health, corrupt Cape Cod Health Care and worse, rogue outlaw police whom between the three entities, always manage to blame the innocent into being guilty, the guilty of being innocent and occasionally getting life done correct. I actually walked into the FBI office entrance standing near the lip of an elevator to speak with an agent about 09/11/01 and as if I’d already been investigated back when Bush was President or the agents had zero time, was turned away twice. Then, the reality of actually being a undercover citizen dawned on me when a man met me downstairs and had a bottle of water and a cigarette, my go to pleasure and we spoke briefly. Within a year I believe I met him again as an employee he became of then Correct Care Recovery Services segueing (merging) into Well Path, the 180-degree mentality opposite towards the overall treatment of people, examined to be or not to be ill in mind at the feared for decades by the murderous Department of Corrections up until March 2017.

The informant I was for the FBI and the friend I made in Luke of Well Path, how you may or may not perceive being an informant, well, Luke remembers me as does Jodi, Kristina and many others including barefoot, eighth month pregnant mental health assistants overtired from double shifts, eyes closed amongst us accused of the worst of crimes. Including Manny, the “I’m innocent” 10 bullet in the brain of a Weymouth Polices own and a innocent bystander who’s only “offense” was being in Manny’s exit and as the local media clearly tells the truth too, well out of line of actual site, take no chances and lock him up permanently. BTW, Manny learned that firearms discharge gas and after 11 bullets or one, trails were all over him. My bisexual girlfriend, okay, platonic, well, one night as I slept, the next morning, the first thing I did upon removing my angled under my head arm blanket that had been up to my chin was find instantly the long fuchsia colored hair left by her the night before, draped perfectly. Yep on duty – guard 101. Believe me, I had actually slept single the entire night through. Eric, Wayne, Ryan, Tom, Rodney, I haven’t forgot you. Rodney, “Black Cowboy”. Well, how he managed to have four by six inch full two page black and white pages of Hustler magazine and the one and only not so born again Christian, Stanley Miranda and his new bride featured in intercourse” and unable to be straight so Stanley stood between his brides wide open legs and partially inside her, lol, well, this happened long after he “devoted” his life to God and accused me of making a bomb threat against Victory Chapel. It didn’t matter to a forensic psychologist that armed with a defense attorney, private detective and Stanley Mirandas and Pastor Paul Campos sworn affidavit against the lying Kevin Shaw and his unholy accusation of me captured on video making the threat, I was guilty according to the psychologist for I was not in treatment nor taking meds, therefor, was not in control of my life. The mentality of society ever so present in enemy territory, a by the book wielding power freak psychologist. Surely her demented mentality would sway to be less partial to being on the prosecutions side when the job is to be non-partial to guilt or innocence, ultimately the role of a jury. To be fair, I “you got to fight for your rights” is exactly the psychological stance one should take to win the better judgement of anyone. Don’t be so meek as a month young puppy, yet do be less than a take no prisoners attack dog, personal and or law enforcement. Yellow lab or happy homegrown Pitbull anyone? How to tell the truth and do it “correctly” as deemed by doctors and law enforcement who act differently themselves and rarely if ever do as I am left to believe of public behavior and in my private moments, including inside locked mental health facility. I do take a good long listen to the commentary I come up with as to who and or what can assist me in daily life. Only college would teach me more and I have zero plans to go save for Berklee online. “F** you DMH” is not my overall snap long term judgement, it's just that I have yet to really give up on society and the I’m Charlie” landing on my ass for trusting Lucy with the football as I am to kick it, rather than her take it away at last moment.

Coincidence? Not! What am I going on about? As of late I am to be discharged finally after a year of involuntary treatment of Worcester Recovery Center and the worse than blinded cage mentality of Taunton State Hospital. Although I have a home to go to with Richard, my 80- year young “Mr. Miyagi” and am well taken care of in many wills and trust to never face homelessness again, unless I really do unrepairable damage to finances. Roomates.Com recently has a Gina & Genesis” Here’s what I found out, WXTK 95.1 FM has within it’s weekday broadcast a Gina Genesis. If anyone on Cape Cod that could give me a fair and balanced broadcast Q&A it’s former CIA agent and morning talk show host, 6-10 am est Ed Lambert, five days, Mon-Fri.

As for the fact that ultimately I do intend on moving away from Richards to be with people my own age, and the fact that between now and my first appointment at Duffy Health Center of Hyannis is on hold for Psychiatrist Joseph Ipoch and ever absent LCSW Nancy Moniz want the state to pay an additional $50,000.00 for one months “care” here in Taunton so I do make it to my appointment, driven there by one driver and one mental health worker in a gas hogging van. So, I don’t get to get my legs under me and speak to employers in my field of expertise, landscaping in person, I might be lucky enough to find a shred of “bread” amongst dozens of late coming cows aka chickens as I am (analogy) when I could be with family in the warm weather, exercising and becoming a real estate agent, destined to further D&B Realty of West Yarmouth taught with and by a personal best friend, Richard Brown. Oh, no, Dr. Ipoch, Lucky you are, it’s a who is going to blink contest now, you or me and the court decides. Although you fully backed your own initiated discharge of me, near unanimously agreed upon by staff and my nonviolent behavior. Because I dared show some independence and actually do seek to work for a living, cannot become a DMH worker myself for a disabling full year after discharge (and I have zero intent of anyway). Yep, in my state of Massachusetts, it cost the tax payers local to federally upwards of $1,000,000,000.00 USD to build the Sagamore Bridge overpass back at turn of the century or so. Now that is to be completely undone backed federally by the Trump and Biden administrations to replace by eminent domain and fairly stated here, $ of private property along the Cape Cod Canal to build new two bridges connecting Cape Cod to Massachusetts. I guess, $50,000.00 is cheap money for an economy that is reeling deeper and deeper into a freefalling abyss of debt with a parachute mentality of landing in the ocean of debt hundreds of miles from shore with no life raft. OBL was correct.

While here in Taunton, I’ve honed my musical prowess and if there is ever one fact to be thankful for, I am no longer able to smoke cigarettes while angrily residing with not one but two level three sex offenders that offended me and my brother Troy (RIP) when we were below the age of consent and both Dr. Joseph Ipoch & LCSW Nancy Moniz on over to Nursing Supervisor man of many names Jesse Hill knew by my own admission since August 2020.

Sadly, my former landlord and friend Monica LeMay was found dead at age 57 in her Hyannis home, August 2, 2021. At one time, as her home is on a small hill off of General Patton Drive, her looks to be man of many names himself stood in front of her in her bedroom as she lay a towel on the edge of her bed and I was asked to leave. Ya, her medical care was “taken care” of despite being a full LGBTQ lesbian and a friend to this hereto sexual me myself and I man I am of whom resided with her for nearly three years after my divorce. Monica knew I was here by my own email to her. Monica sent people in to help me she said, particularly one person of whom I recognize now at 4:18 am “straight” Hill. Monica died suddenly yet always took care of herself, her end coming while having strep throat with no signs of foul play or drug use so I was told by a state police officer. I think Jesse learned of Monic and I and she was offed. Hill guilty or not, someone with a Godless mentality is weaving a destructive path. Monica’s brother was a Pentagon employee back circa 2010, a Captain. DMH, you have a traitor whom started the wrong fight with the wrong people, me and Mr. LeMay.

It does indeed help that I am in good with people in other realms connected to my life, musically and within the intelligence community of our federal government long before most people were born, circa 1984. Most importantly, only God judges. Ipoch pulled the football away and I am yet again Charlie. It’s either I go home soon or remain here minimum six months. Three-day notices based upon a section 10/11 conditional voluntary stay are worthless and designed for the captors, hospital, not the patient so it seems. There are two faced lying self-serving ego driven animals running the hospital in the form of Ipoch & Moniz. I highly recommend replacing both as soon as possible. For more of my life as a CIA to Presidential advisor, read on in GoogleGroups.Com or read my blog. I will for the forceable future, remain now, a POW of the minds here in Massachusetts while to blow off steam, recording a new blues – folk improv release scheduled for a late October release. Find me in twitter.com/WilliamMahler67 or Instagram.com/william.mahler

--
William Mahler
https://mahlers.net