BRIAN MAY NEEDS A HAIRCUT

Martyn

Dec 16, 2000, 11:10:12 PM12/16/00
I've been a Queen fan for years and in all that time Brians perm has not
changed.

Freddie, John and Roger all changed their hairstyles over time (OK - So
maybe John Deacon overdid it in the Radio Gaga video). But Brians mop has
stayed the same for over 25 years. He looks like his wife!!!!!!!!! I say
Brian - do us all a favour and get a haircut!!!!!!!

He's still a great guitarist though - that kind of skill never goes out of
fashion - Unlike the hair!!!!!!!

Gwendolyn Ann Smith

Dec 16, 2000, 11:49:57 PM12/16/00
In article <91he88$fmt$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>, Martyn
<Marty...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Freddie, John and Roger all changed their hairstyles over time (OK - So
> maybe John Deacon overdid it in the Radio Gaga video). But Brians mop has
> stayed the same for over 25 years. He looks like his wife!!!!!!!!! I say
> Brian - do us all a favour and get a haircut!!!!!!!

Personally... I think he looks *so* HOT with that hair. I hope it does
*not* change.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

--
GGGG
GGG GG

Grimlock5150

Dec 17, 2000, 1:34:18 AM12/17/00
"Personally... I think he looks *so* HOT with that hair. I hope it does
*not* change.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith"

Gwen.. with standards so low,,, will you marry me??

-frank

Fotograffa

Dec 17, 2000, 7:19:53 AM12/17/00
> I say
>Brian - do us all a favour and get a haircut!!!!!!!

Just your opinion. Personally I love his hair!! Always have and probably
always will.
Sharon
Please check out my gallery at www.Picturetrail.com/fotograffa

Stephen Graves

Dec 17, 2000, 10:53:25 AM12/17/00

Martyn <Marty...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

What if, like Samson, his power comes from his hair...?

:-)

SG

Gwendolyn Ann Smith

Dec 17, 2000, 12:51:48 PM12/17/00
In article <20001217013418...@ng-ct1.aol.com>, Grimlock5150
<grimlo...@aol.com> wrote:

> Gwen.. with standards so low,,, will you marry me??

Sorry - I'm taken. :-)

bmrhye

Dec 17, 2000, 3:34:06 PM12/17/00
Freddie, John and Roger all changed their hairstyles over time

Yeah, so somebody needs to keep it long!!

Besides it'll never happen.

Steven P. Smittens

Dec 17, 2000, 5:52:17 PM12/17/00
Personally I think they all looked the best with long hair, 1970-74 was their
best period for looks.

Steve Smittens -wonder kitten and expert fridge lifter

Chris

Dec 17, 2000, 9:39:51 PM12/17/00
I think not! He wouldn't be the same Brian. Chris

Susan Stansfield

Dec 17, 2000, 11:06:40 PM12/17/00

In article <20001217071953...@ng-fv1.aol.com>, fotog...@aol.com
(Fotograffa) wrote:

>> I say
>>Brian - do us all a favour and get a haircut!!!!!!!
>
>Just your opinion. Personally I love his hair!! Always have and probably
>always will.

Yup. I can't pictue Brian with short hair.

Susan

Eric

Dec 17, 2000, 11:33:41 PM12/17/00

Maybe he has some kind of scalp problem which the long hair helps to
cover up. Nah! Would he look older or younger with his hair cropped,
not shaven off? I think he'd look more youthful with short hair, once
he got used to it. Well he could always grow it back again couldn't
he? True, but maybe there's a computer prog that would let you scan in
a pic of Brian and then morph his hair in different styles?

ruth

Dec 18, 2000, 12:34:39 AM12/18/00
On 18 Dec 2000 04:06:40 GMT, susie...@aol.com (Susan Stansfield)
wrote:

>Yup. I can't pictue Brian with short hair.
>
>Susan

I had a dream this year, brian was sitting on a sofa a few feet away
absolutely immersed in a new-born baby he was cradling, smiling from
both sides of the universe, and he had short hair!

Ruth, who wouldn't mind if he let it go grey and stay long.

David Bourke

Dec 18, 2000, 1:38:57 AM12/18/00

An anagram for ya'll:

Brian Harold May - Hairy man, or bald?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Susan Stansfield

Dec 18, 2000, 9:53:01 AM12/18/00

In article <LW9%5.224$Om4....@read2.inet.fi>, "VVP" <V...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>"I'm in danger of becoming a prisoner of my own hair." - Brian May July
>98

LOL!! Love this!

Susan

Sue

Dec 18, 2000, 9:57:05 AM12/18/00

David Bourke wrote:

> An anagram for ya'll:
>
> Brian Harold May - Hairy man, or bald?

LOL!

Brian old luv. If you do get your barnet cut, bags I one of the
curls, please. :-)

Sue

Sylvia Jost

Dec 18, 2000, 12:48:28 PM12/18/00
Please go to http://www.queenworld.com/ and read what Brian has written to
the Daily Mail. Well done!
Sylvia.

Matt

Dec 18, 2000, 2:55:03 PM12/18/00
In article <20001217175217...@ng-cm1.aol.com>,

steves...@aol.com (Steven P. Smittens) wrote:
> Personally I think they all looked the best with long hair, 1970-74
was their
> best period for looks.

It's also when they wrote their strongest songs. Maybe the hair had
something to do with it;)

> Steve Smittens -wonder kitten and expert fridge lifter

Matt

agent steel

Dec 18, 2000, 3:50:40 PM12/18/00
On Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:57:05 -0000, "Sue" <svn...@lineone.net> wrote:

Have anyone heard the song "Hair like Brian May"? by Half man,Half
Biscuit????
It's GREAT (so is his hair)

-----------------------
Get your QUEEN MP3's on
http://www.bohrap.com
The online bootleg
-----------------------

Jess Loves Queen

Dec 18, 2000, 5:16:18 PM12/18/00
>Personally... I think he looks *so* HOT with that hair. I hope it does
>*not* change.

Me too. I just wanna go up and rub his head... <G>

Jess
Semper Fi

"It also left a man's decapitated body lying on the floor next to his own
severed head. The head which at this time has no name....I KNOW HIS NAME..."
~Highlander~

Susan Stansfield

Dec 18, 2000, 10:57:26 PM12/18/00

In article <91kbe1$22n$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, David Bourke <dbo...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>An anagram for ya'll:
>
> Brian Harold May - Hairy man, or bald?

Heh heh heh. Very cute. ;-)

Susan

Susan Stansfield

Dec 19, 2000, 10:44:48 AM12/19/00

In article <3a3e776b...@news.rott.chello.nl>, agents...@icqmail.com
(agent steel) wrote:

>Have anyone heard the song "Hair like Brian May"? by Half man,Half
>Biscuit????
>It's GREAT (so is his hair)

I've never heard of this song. Where can I find it?

Susan

agent steel

Dec 19, 2000, 5:29:49 PM12/19/00
On 19 Dec 2000 15:44:48 GMT, susie...@aol.com (Susan Stansfield)
wrote:

I've downloaded it from napster...I'll check if I still have it
somewhere and put it on my site to download (once my site is done
constructing :) ).

Geoff Wood

Dec 21, 2000, 4:21:41 PM12/21/00
Though Freedie looks gawky without a mo' .

geoff

"Steven P. Smittens" <steves...@aol.com> wrote in message

Geoff Wood

Dec 21, 2000, 4:22:53 PM12/21/00
I wonder if he has straight pubes to counter his curly head -hair ! ? (not
really)

geoff

"Sue" <svn...@lineone.net> wrote in message

agent steel

Dec 21, 2000, 7:13:24 PM12/21/00
I've been watching VH-1 yesterday that Brian's most ridiculous hairdo
was in the "Crazy little thing........" video

Any other "Brian strange hair moments"??????????

P or J Mills

Dec 28, 2000, 6:29:47 AM12/28/00

"agent steel" <agents...@icqmail.com> wrote in message

> I've been watching VH-1 yesterday that Brian's most ridiculous hairdo
> was in the "Crazy little thing........" video
>
> Any other "Brian strange hair moments"??????????

No, but John's strangest hair was in the Radio Ga Ga video ... just watch it
blowing in the breeze !!!!!

Jacqui

Gwendolyn Ann Smith

Dec 28, 2000, 11:57:06 AM12/28/00
In article <LuF26.65999$2L2.5...@news3.cableinet.net>, P or J Mills

> No, but John's strangest hair was in the Radio Ga Ga video ... just watch it
> blowing in the breeze !!!!!

No disagreement there. What was he thinking?

Sue

Dec 28, 2000, 12:12:32 PM12/28/00

Gwendolyn Ann Smith wrote:
P or J Mills <p.mi...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote:

>> No, but John's strangest hair was in the Radio Ga Ga video ... just
>> watch it blowing in the breeze !!!!!
>
>No disagreement there. What was he thinking?

Can't imagine! But the others were thinking, "He must be using Harmony".
:-)

Sue

Terri Bey

Dec 28, 2000, 4:37:35 PM12/28/00
I love Brian for him, andhis playing. I hope he does keep that hair
though.

Keep Rockin'
Terri Diane Bey and Ace Frehley the Beagle

Ace Frehley RULES!!!!!

Please Visit my page dedicated to Ace Frehley at:

http://community.webtv.net/Alydace/TERRISCOMETAPage

P or J Mills

Dec 29, 2000, 4:36:12 AM12/29/00

"Sue" <svn...@lineone.net> wrote in message
Lol !! I've often wondered what John was thinking in that video, as he
looks moodily from side to side. I used to think he was just pretending to
be ... well ... moody, but maybe he had caught sight of himself on a
monitor and was swearing vengeance on his hairdresser ;-)

Jacqui

Highfire

Jan 3, 2001, 3:15:41 PM1/3/01
Yep, that afro sure was a HUGE mistake on Deacy's part!

"We're still learning and we'll never stop. You never know it all".

Keith Richards.

P or J Mills <p.mi...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message

Matt

Jan 4, 2001, 8:23:23 PM1/4/01
John needs conditioner..............

Susan Stansfield

Jan 6, 2001, 9:56:41 AM1/6/01

In article <9337m5$dor$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Matt <mk...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>John needs conditioner..............

LOL! Matt, that's *exactly* what I think when I see pics of John from the
mid-80's!

Susan

Subbamma Masireddy

Oct 20, 2022, 4:33:03 AM10/20/22

Funny though even there apps for haircut helps you find out which haircut suits you the best.
https://cult.technology/best-haircut-apps-for-men/