SEVENTH SONS- '60's raga rock pioneers (article)

1 view

Jason Gross

Dec 1, 2022, 11:02:18 PM12/1/22
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <https://www.furious.com/perfect/index1222.html>, you'll find (among other things):

SEVENTH SONS
'60's raga rock pioneers, Part II by Tony Ruiz
"'When we first got together as The Seventh Sons, adding Max Ochs on guitar, we went up to upstate New York to a polluted lake and a lodge that had been renamed Paradox Lost... We plugged in our amps from a power outlet and practiced like crazy. It was totally deserted up there so we could make all the noise we wanted. We had some terrific sessions (at least they seemed so at the time) but almost starved to death. At the end of our stay, we were pretty well bonded as musicians and could finally play quite well together.'"

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason