Hodgson very good match for Faithfull

David Dalton

Jan 21, 2024, 11:33:58 PMJan 21
Roger Hodgson is straight-type-2-M (male compatible only
with bifs, women attracted to both genders) and has had
an old lock which has now been rendered incomplete. He
is a very good match, both sexually and personality-wise
and perhaps musically, for bif Marianne Faithfull.

If I am wrong and his old lock has not yet been rendered
incomplete, he would have to get permission from his
old lock bif or bifT to be involved with Marianne. The
old lock would have formed by electric/warming/compatible
touch and drink-me-up eye contact, not necessarily
at the same time, possibly early in his life. If he has
been married it probably was to an incompatible
straight-type-1-F or lesbian.

Once again, Mick Jagger is straight-type-1-M and less
than optimally compatible with Marianne Faithfull and
other bifs he has been involved with, but is optimally
compatible e.g. with Cate Blanchett, and like Roger
and Marianne they would lock for life at first sex, and
again the age difference won’t matter too much after
the sudden evolution.

“It dpesn't matter baby, if you're a non-believer, the axe has fallen...
I give to you The Bitch Goddess of Truth" (Lizband -- Queen of Swords)