Neo Prog

Dex

Dec 27, 2017, 3:04:00 AM12/27/17
Had a rather narrow prog collection up till discovering Spock's Beard a
few years ago and all the pies Neal Morse and Nick D'Virgilio had their
fingers in, since then my prog collection has boomed.

Such as Abarax, Airbag, Anathema, Ayreon, Ghost Community, Franck
Carducci, Frost, Habu, Huis, Karibow, Karnataka, Konchordat, Magic

What bands can people here recommend I listen too? Bearing in mind I
don't like jazz fusion or anything with flutes or sax in it.