next single

computing

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

When is the next single out ??

What are the words to deisel power ??

Gemma Bridle

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

computing <fred@here.?> writes

> When is the next single out ??

soon.... maybe? Well it's gonna be Serial Thrilla and keep reading this
ng, 'cos as Pete always says "We'll get the news here first!" ;)

>What are the words to deisel power ??

Ah, now you'll want to see the songbook..... go to:

http://earthbound-network.home.ml.org

and if u haven't already.... please read the Prodigy FAQ!!

--
Gemma Bridle *ICQ-6718416*

NEW TO THIS NEWSGROUP?? THEN PLEASE READ THE PRODIGY FAQ!
http://www.prodge.demon.co.uk

Peter Thomas

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

Gemma Bridle <ge...@bridle1.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>> When is the next single out ??
>soon.... maybe?

This year. That's as good as the info is ATM!

>Well it's gonna be Serial Thrilla

A remix of Serial Thrilla, actualloi.

(Just like wot they did when WIU came out)

>and keep reading this
>ng, 'cos as Pete always says "We'll get the news here first!" ;)

Twoo...

--
Wanting Narayan as a single...grrr...
Peter Prodge... (see me.html at my site)
New? READ THE PRODIGY FAQ at www.prodge.demon.co.uk

FatBoiSlim

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

> When is the next single out ??

I dont know, but i am pretty sure it will be "Serial Thrilla."

>What are the words to deisel power ??

I don't think anyone has them exact for sure, except the Prodigy
apw.ml.org/ap/lyrics.html has a semi-accurate interpretation