The Return

Jon Stone

Nov 28, 2008, 2:55:58 PM11/28/08
Any of the old lot still on here? PT? SP? Neko? Magic Alex et al?
Expectations for IMD?

Jon Stone (flybOy)

Message has been deleted

Kotta

Feb 23, 2009, 3:07:52 PM2/23/09
> Sup dreddy.... yeah we here... just sleepin

Hah, haven't been here in ages. But since Liam is back with some good
beats I figured I'd drop by here and say hi for old time's sake.

Really like the single version of Omen and Warriors Dance off the
album. Excellent to hear some breakbeats again, it's been too long!

Going to the show in Stockholm this Thursday so I've been listening up
on some old classics. It's still quality stuff!

K.

Peter Thomas

Dec 26, 2020, 4:45:21 PM12/26/20
I'm suppose it'll be alright.

Jon Stone

Feb 25, 2021, 11:10:43 AM2/25/21
Who's here in 2021?

Erik Karr

Mar 15, 2021, 6:23:59 PM3/15/21
Hey Hey Hey, Yo.

Peter Thomas

Sep 28, 2022, 6:33:49 PM9/28/22
Not me. I'm one of those 2022 types.

Caught COVID at the first Keith-less Prodigy gig. That's VERY 2022, that. Caught it again three weeks later at a music festival where Pop Will Eat Itself finished their set with Their Law. This is just so Twenties.