SERIAL THRILLA single

vogue...@yahoo.com

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
I had posted a rumour in the ng about 2 months ago that the Prodigy may
release a new single during Christmas. My source was the american online
CD store 101cd (http://www.101cd.com).It had SERIAL THRILLA single
listed(CD&vinyl) in the Prodigy discography back in September(!) and I
made a pre-order at that time.I posted this again because Nekonews
reported it and I just wanted to tell you that I contacted 101cd and
they replied that they don't have any information about this release.I
have been waiting for 3 months and I hope this is gonna be true!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Peter Thomas

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99

Serial Thrilla being released? It won't happen.

--
| The largest Prodigy news service | pete @
| PN NEWS | prodigy-nexus . co.uk
| Over 1,000 Prodigy fans reading! | ICQ# 6692412

http://www.prodigy-nexus.co.uk

"Please stop arguying over trivial matters and lets talk about the
Prodigy" - Francois M

Off-topic replies from me, will be placed at:
http://www.btinternet.com/~vert/ampt_off-topic/

Jint

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
How can u be so sure???

Peter Thomas <see-m...@hotmail.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:385ad18...@news.btinternet.com...

Jint

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99

vogue...@yahoo.com

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99

> Serial Thrilla being released? It won't happen.

That's right, nobody would think of a new FOTL single release but why
does 101cd have it listed in the Prodigy discography? I think we 're
gonna find out next year...

David Hall

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
Because you'd think they'd have done it already, ages ago. When was the last
Prodge single released? Not to mention FOTL.

> How can u be so sure???

neko

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
Well, I myself don't think there will be really a single through XL
Recordigs. On that order page it says 'EEC Import' so it's actually
possible that some label which represents The Prodigy in another
country does just release it?
I mean, like that promo of Funky Shit (edit) From DELABEL in France
which never came out in UK? I know it was only a promo and that
solution sounds weird anyways, but it's the only way I would think its
possible at all.
Wasn't there a video for Serial Thrilla shown on American TV for a
while? I myself have never seen it, but I was told about this video. So
maybe Maverick release it in USA?

well, we'll see what happens. I have placed my order.

neko

In article <83fsbe$554$1...@uranium.btinternet.com>,

--

http://nekoprodigy.listbot.com

Peter Thomas

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
On Sat, 18 Dec 1999 01:36:42 +0100, "Jint" <ji...@get2net.dk> wrote:

>How can u be so sure???

I checked release schedules when someone told me that news.

DJ Swift

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
On Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:34:18 GMT, neko <neko_t...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>Wasn't there a video for Serial Thrilla shown on American TV for a
>while? I myself have never seen it, but I was told about this video. So
>maybe Maverick release it in USA?

Nah... what happened was MTV did some news about Prodigy and showed a
clip from a live show while they were doing Serial Thrilla :]

--
DJ Swift... djswift (at) nfx.net
AOL Instant Messanger... DJSwift14

Did you know PT provides the voice of Pip
from South Park? www.dirtchamber.8m.com/impip.wav

Jint

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
I don't think so either. But who can know for sure...

DJ Swift <djs...@just-another-space-trippin-vato.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:385c6841...@News.nfx.net...

SongToTheSiren

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
>Nah... what happened was MTV did some news about Prodigy and showed a
>clip from a live show while they were doing Serial Thrilla :]

This was from the Brixton gig that MTV showed...

Peter Thomas

Dec 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/19/99
wrote:

>Wasn't there a video for Serial Thrilla shown on American TV for a
>while? I myself have never seen it, but I was told about this video.

It's taken from the footage that was filmed at Brixton Academy's all
nighter in 1997.

MTV US played this as a regular music video, quite reminiscent of when
MTV Europe used to play Rhythm Of Life's live clip from Electronic
Punks.

>So maybe Maverick release it in USA?

I doubt it.