RIP Keith Flint.

Erik Westlund

Mar 4, 2019, 10:03:26 AM3/4/19
Sad day today. RIP.

This group was my gateway into a lot of musical discovery, and, for better or worse, online culture.

Anyone around? Check in here.

Grant Hutchins

Mar 4, 2019, 6:43:26 PM3/4/19
RIP Keith

The Prodigy got me writing electronic music back in 1997.

mircea...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2019, 7:22:03 PM3/4/19
Yeah man... Same sadness here...

Coldyron

Mar 5, 2019, 6:04:40 PM3/5/19
I used to visit this ng daily from about 96 through to the early 2000s. I still get an occasional chuckle thinking about PT and David Lees etc

Very shocked and saddened by the news. I managed to catch the show in Auckland a month ago, they were all completely on form and put on an amazing set.

Kotta

Mar 19, 2019, 6:47:03 AM3/19/19
Ya man, i take a peek every other year or so, so many memories!

Really sad to hear about Keith some weeks ago. He was always the nice one! :'(

K.

---
Blast from the past: http://kotta.se/prodigy/