Any new stuff coming out soon?

IBA Bloke

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

Does anyone know if the Prodigy have got any new stuff in the Pipeline. I
heard they said they weren't going to do another album.

Also, does anyone know if they have released the single 'Narayan'? i heard it
being played on R1 all the time last summer, but i can't find it anywhere

cheers

gala...@aol.com

Andrew

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

IBA Bloke <ibab...@aol.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know if the Prodigy have got any new stuff in the Pipeline. I
>heard they said they weren't going to do another album.

Well it's going to be a little hard because Keef's dead. And the band
can't go on without him because he is the one who makes all the
music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Also, does anyone know if they have released the single 'Narayan'? i heard it
>being played on R1 all the time last summer, but i can't find it anywhere
>
>cheers
>
>gala...@aol.com

Hmmmm... Take a look at the 'ISP' being used by this poster... that
explains a lot.

np: Roni Size - New Forms (The double CD edition) :)
________________________________
| Andrew Saunders |
| ICQ - 5274039 |
| "Fight the war, Fuck the norm" |
| - Rage Against the Machine |
|________________________________|

Peter Thomas

Mar 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/31/98

ibab...@aol.com (IBA Bloke) wrote:

>Does anyone know if the Prodigy have got any new stuff in the Pipeline. I
>heard they said they weren't going to do another album.

Read the fucking FAQ you idiot, and stop wasting our time.

>Also, does anyone know if they have released the single 'Narayan'?

It's not a single, stupid.

>i heard it being played on R1 all the time last summer, but i can't find it anywhere

So? I also hear my radio station playing Oasis's dire "She's Electric"
all the fucking time, but we know that's not a single. (Thank fuck!)

Get a clue. Read the FAQ.

--
Choose life. Choose not to use AOL.
Peter Prodge...