BCDCKurtE

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

<Sniped crap>

>I treat PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ THE FAQ as assholes.

And yet even when you do you continue as if they haven't, Even if IN YOUR
OPINION They have nothing relevent to post.
If someone asks "Say, do you know who's opening for prodigy?" And you post,
"GO TO THE WEBSITE LISTED IN THE FAQ" You really elimiate that discussion.
What are people suppost to talk about? Just the posts you think are
interesting? "Duh say, did you know that this could be worthy of the trash
paper?"
Geez, Give a little leeway for people to talk about things. If you just say
READ THE FAQ, and everyone has read it, It's like, That's that. -Nothing to
talk about.
A few news posts now and then, but really nothing to post about.

>What's that in my sig? <cough>

Oh hey, he put it back in. -He left it out the past few posts. . .

IBA Bloke

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

Kurt (bcdc...@aol.com) wrote:

> Geez, Give a little leeway for people to talk about things. If you just say
>READ THE FAQ, and everyone has read it, It's like, That's that. -Nothing to
>talk about.
> A few news posts now and then, but really nothing to post about.

We seem to be having a lot of posts recently. There are lots of on-topic
things to post about that are not in the FAQ. Peoples opinions for a start.
If I feel like starting a new thread and I don't have any questions that are
not in the FAQ, then I think of something to do with the Prodigy and ask
peoples opinions on it (Serial Thrilla Video, MTV PISS ME OFF etc.) Sometimes
the replies are quite interesting.
And there is always news to do with the prodge, even if it is the fact that
Prince William likes them..but he is right, they are a great techno band:)

>>What's that in my sig? <cough>
>
>Oh hey, he put it back in. -He left it out the past few posts. .

The address had always been there, just in the last few posts he forgot to
mention it was for the FAQ. anyway, other people do have it in there sigs.

such as me for example
-------------------
Greg Bedwell
------
Newsgroup FAQ : http://www.prodge.demon.co.uk
My completely un-prodge site : http://members.aol.com/galacsoft/index.htm

trac

Jun 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/23/98

IBA Bloke wrote

they [Prodigy] are a great techno band:)

great, YES.

techo, NO!

someone got that quote by Liam?

trac
Don't post before reading the FAQ. www.prodge.demon.co.uk
If it's a spam it's a scam! Don't buy from e-mail advertisers!

Adam J

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

On 23 Jun 1998 02:09:19 GMT, bcdc...@aol.com (BCDCKurtE) wrote:

> And yet even when you do you continue as if they haven't, Even if IN YOUR
>OPINION They have nothing relevent to post.
> If someone asks "Say, do you know who's opening for prodigy?" And you post,
>"GO TO THE WEBSITE LISTED IN THE FAQ" You really elimiate that discussion.

Is a discussion Needed about a Fact?

If it was: "Who would you like to see opening for The Prodigy?", then
yes, a discussion is well suited for that. If it's "Who is opening
for The Prodigy?", it doesn't take 20 posts to answer that question.

-Adam
New? Moronic? Teeny-bopper?
READ THE PRODIGY FAQ at www.prodge.demon.co.uk

Message has been deleted

IBA Bloke

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

In article <898630600.5700.2...@news.demon.co.uk>, "trac"
<joh...@hhdevelCORNEDBEEF.com> writes:

>>they [Prodigy] are a great techno band:)
>
>great, YES.
>
>techo, NO!

Yes, that was called taking the piss out of the tabloids and the Royals.

Tsk!

Lets see if anyone fails to comprehend the irony of this one...

I love Fat of the Land! When are they releasing their second album? :)

------------------------------------
Greg Bedwell - le deu de feu d'enfer!
------------------------------------

IBA Bloke

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

In article <6mqh9r$60u$1...@news.worldonline.nl>, "Tjitze Rienstra"
<t.rienstra@[nospam]consunet.nl> writes:

>Mmmm, are you some kind of 2nd personality of Peter?

I bloody well hope not! No offense Pete, but I would not like to be you. I
like my hair nice and short :)

Or did he tell you that
>he
>forgot it?

No, I have eyes. I looked at his last few sigs.

The reason that I argue on his side is because I agree with him. As I have
said numerous times, my first post was asking a question answered in the FAQ.
I got the normal response. I don't care, I read the FAQ and now I am fully
FAQ'd up. Anyone who actually cares about being insulted a few times on a
newsgroup should try getting a life, off of the internet.

Although I did get a reply from David Dajani telling me that Narayan would be
their next single.

The 'READ THE FUCKING FAQ' tactics work. I am proof.

The End

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BCDCKurtE

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

>Because you dare not offend your little chum. You know I put up a good
>point, and you cannot bring yourself to publicly agree with it.

-I Actually didn't know him until he spoke up. And good for him. Fighting for
something he belives in.

>>>I don't like MIME.
>>>The ng doesn't like MIME.
>>I've got nothing against it.

>You're one person on this newsgroup.

One person can do a lot.

>>>I don't like HTML.
>>>The ng doesn't like HTML.
>>I've got nothing against it.

>You're one person on this newsgroup.

One Person can do a lot. -You can say "You're only but one man" Well that one
man can do a lot if he dosn't give up. -How do you eat an elephant? -One bite
at a time.

>>>I don't like binaries.
>>>The ng doesn't like binaries.
>>I don't like them too.

>Good.

>(Even if you did, doesn't matter, 'cos binaries destroy groups)

That's why they have binaries groups. . .Some do quite well actually.

Message has been deleted

BCDCKurtE

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

<After sniping much shit pete posted that no one could care about.>

>you have failed to make me be nicer to the
>people-who-haven't-read-the-FAQ. So has >Tjitze. You won't succeed.

I Won't succeed in changing the NG for the better. -Well I guess coming from
someone who thinks he's the leader, well, hell, you out to know best. -Someone
who calls people fuckers for not reading the faq he mainly posted together,
Kind of like how Americans think Columbus is a hero, and only NOW are we truely
giving credit to all the black contributers. -You just wont accept all people,
I want you to take ALL People. -The people have a right. -Don't deny them that
right.

>So, it's down to the "you're gay" retorts, now, >I've noticed! You sad, sad
man!

Well, I'd rather be a sad, sad man, then a limp wristed gay sissy BOY who fucks
his own brother!

trac

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

BCDCKurtE wrote

>>So, it's down to the "you're gay" retorts, now, I've noticed! You sad, sad
>man!
>
>Well, I'd rather be a sad, sad man, then a limp wristed gay sissy BOY who
fucks
>his own brother!

hee hee! I really must know how old you are. Unless you're 12 you're very
immature for your age. "gay sissy "? whatever.

Why did you put "BOY" in capitals? And still this unhealthy fascination for
gay sex!

Message has been deleted

BCDCKurtE

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

<Snip>

><Pete notices all lack of proof. Aaah!>

Pete, as you so nicely put it before: "READ THE FUCKING FAQ!"
The Faq in this case being, -Our previous posts, go back and re-read them, I
Don't think you have the first time. -Unlike you, I'm bored of re-typing things
that you should've got the first time.
-NOW WAIT YOU! I Know that can work both ways, So you see that I AM Aware of
your position, YOU on the other hand, Fail to see the points I'm trying to
make.
-Re-read the stuff until you see my arguement, And TACTFULLY place together a
nice controdictory argument, I Will be more then happy to Not post anymore
homophobic or black slurs, and tactfully argue with you, -The only reason I go
so low, is to prove how irritating it is to be attacked for something you
didn't deserve.
-Think about it, You know a lot about Prodigy, You're bloody obsessed with it,
And when you say "FUCK YOU READ THE FAQ" That is pretty harsh stuff for someone
who was obviously unaware, and well intended. -In my crude way, I turn the
tables, You are well intending of saying "Piss off, you're killing the group",
and I'm well intending of my nifty racial slurs, That's Blatently harsh, and it
feels like I'm attacking you.
You don't like that feeling I know. -That's the feeling people have described
to me about your harsh "Read the fucking FAQ" Posts.
-In a crude way, I'm using your own tactic against you.

>You don't value your own internet access, do you?
Why is this ANOTHER Threat/Promise? Hmmmm, Now see, I've never threatened you
pete, I'm made remarks that are like your tactics on people, Crudely of course
But ponder this, If this tactic isn't working on you, So you say, -Hmmm, How
can you be sure it works on others? -And if it DOES, well, it WILL Work on you!

>BCDCKurtE = LOSER. With NO friends. End of story.
-Another opinion. Areas of Gray.