Signal

sonofma...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2019, 12:13:34 PM12/29/19
Please review it is a matter of global operational defense
DO NOT RE DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE - Proverbs 1v17
How useless to spread a net where every bird can see it!

Hi,

I am as follows:

My name means, Supplanter Knight Martyr Crowned Victorious
Son of Man, Son of God also known as Jesus Christ
Odin, Odr the Omen
Holy Spirit in me a man
Revelations 1v7, 1v13, 1v20

Omen (117 or 9):
John 9 v 35-37 = 9+35+36+37 = 117 = 1+1+7 = 9
John 9 v 36 = 9 + 3 + 6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
“Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.”
In 117 AD John I becomes the 7th Bishop of Jerusalem. I is 1 and 7 can be a substitute for 17, so 117.
In 117 AD The silver content of the Roman denarius falls to 87 percent under emperor Hadrian, down from 93 percent in the reign of Trajan. So 8+7+9+3 = 27 = 2+7 = 9 = 117
OSS 117, the codename for the fictional secret agent Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath by author Jean Bruce and later for a film series directed mostly by André Hunebelle. Another O man.
F-117 designed for stealth attack, this is a stealth attack
117 middle of the is the exact middle chapter of the King James version of the Bible. Tip of the sword / word of God the Truth
John 9v9 Some claimed that he was. Others said, "No, he only looks like him." But he himself insisted, "I am the man." I am the blind man from John 9.
“Lord, I believe in You. I believe you died for my sins. I am a sinner. I confess all my sins. Please forgive me. Come into my heart now and be Lord of my life. In Your Name I pray. Amen.”

Message: Psalm 1 - Psalm 18 the new world order realise Jesus Christ is among them and are preparing for war against man and God.
Signal: Kill -9 any person that is "The Man" must stand down or will catch themselves in their own trap.
What can you do? Defend yourselves and family from governments and rulers that are hell bent on enslaving you and your way of life.
Where is God? In Orbit, months ago I messaged God using light and God (aliens) await for the wicked men to attack.

Afterward:

We win, but expect some unrest.
God is with Us.
The Law is
Love 13
Love God (13+1), Love yourself (13+1), Love others forever (13+1) =
42 (decimal) or 56 in base 13

With Love,

Jesus Christ