Original bootlegs for sale

Richard Dower

Oct 7, 2005, 10:29:30 PM10/7/05
Everything listed below is for sale, if you want a specifc item email me and
we can discuss a price.

If originals are not your thing and you'd like to get CDR copies of anything
listed below let me know, asking price per CDR is $3 in the US, Europe is 3
Euro and the UK it's £2 Sterling.

richar...@hotmail.com

Club Black 2CD (Ladybird)

Vegas, Get Me Some Booty! 2CD (global funkschool)

Family Jam 2CD (global funkschool)

One Nite Alone... Live In Japan 3CD (global funkschool)

From Alborg With Live 2CD (global funkschool)

2NigsUnited4WestRotterdam 2CD (global funkschool)

Rotterdam We Come 2 Jam 2CD (global funkschool)

Flash 2CD (global funkschool)

Maceo Parker - JVC Jazzfest 2000 1CD (global fuckschool)

Villanova Park 1CD (global funkschool)

Kick Out The Tour 2CD (xpert)

Vienna 3CD (xpert)

Get Funky Tokio 2CD (xtra rec.)

Black Funk Street 2CD (watchtower)

Black Funk Rehearsal 2CD (watchtower)

Black Funk Invitation 2CD (watchtower)

Black Funk Relationship 2CD (watchtower)

The Park 2004 6CD (sabotage)

LA 2004 2CD/1DVD (sabotage)

Live 4 Love 2CD (sabotage)

Lovesexy Live In Atlanta 4CD (sabotage)

New York 2004Ever 2CD (sabotage)

Reno 2004Ever 2CD (sabotage)

Starlight Lounge 2CD (sabotage)

When The Lights Go Down In Australia 4CD (sabotage)

Biloxi 2004Ever 2CD (sabotage)

Footsteps 2 Fillmore 4CD (sabotage)

Sign 'O The Times Live 3CD (sabotage)

Xpectation 1CD (sabotage)

The Complete Hawaii Tapes Vol. 1 - Honolulu 2003 3CD (sabotage)

The Complete Hawaii Tapes Vol. 2 - Maui 2003 4CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Copenhagen Aftershow - soundboard 1CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Fukuoka 2CD (sabotage)

Continental Drift 3CD (sabotage)

Electric Fetus 2CD (sabotage)

San Francisco 1986 2CD (sabotage)

The Parade Era Rehearsal Sessions 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone @ The Apollo 3CD (sabotage)

Winnipeg & London Aftershows 2CD (sabotage)

ONA Exclusive European Soundchecks 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Fukuoka 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Oberhausen 3CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone Funkin' Copenhagen 4CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Los Angeles 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone @ The Soundchecks 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Washington 3CD (sabotage)

One More Nite Alone In Washington 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone - The Dallas & Atlanta Aftershows 3CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Chicago 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Detroit 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone At The Buffalo Aftershow 2CD (sabotage)

One Nite Alone In Buffalo 2CD (sabotage)

Osaka '89 3CD (sabotage)

Nagoya '89 2CD (sabotage)

Sendai '89 2CD (sabotage)

Dream Factory - Remastered 1CD (sabotage)

Purple Rush 6CD (sabotage)

Purple Rush Vol. 2 - The Second Coming 4CD (sabotage)

Purple Rush Vol. 3 - The Third Shot 4CD (sabotage)

Purple Rush Vol. 4 - The Final Seduction 4CD (sabotage)

Purple Rush Vol. 5 - The Ultimate Temptation 4CD (sabotage)

S.O.T.T. Rehearsal Sessions 1987 1.0 4CD (sabotage)

S.O.T.T. Rehearsal Sessions 1987 2.0 3CD (sabotage)

A Parade Around The World 3CD (sabotage)

Hit 'N Run - Denver 2001 2CD (sabotage)

Vavoom 2CD (sabotage)

Joy In Repetition 2CD (sabotage)

The Trojan Horse 2CD (sabotage)

Lovesexy Live In Dortmund '88 2CD (sabotage)

The Inner Sanctum 2CD (sabotage)

1999 Revisited 2CD (sabotage)

Theives In The Temple 2CD (sabotage)

The Electric Factory 2CD (sabotage)

Emporium (Remastered) 3CD slipbox (sabotage)

The South American Festivals 1991 2CD (sabotage)

Prince: A Celebration 2001 6CD (sabotage)

R U Experienced ? 2CD (sabotage)

Friendly Fire 2CD (sabotage)

Paisley Park Extravganza 3CD slipbox (sabotage)

Rock Over Germany 2CD/1CD-ROM (sabotage)

Sound & Vision Vol. 2 2CD (sabotage)

Sound & Vision Vol. 4 1CD/1CD-ROM (sabotage)

Sound & Vision Vol. 5 2CD (sabotage)

Aloha Hawaii 2CD (sabotage)

The Artist vs. Toronto 2CD (sabotage)

Emancipation - The Secret Chapter 1CD (sabotage)

Emancipation Proclamation 1CD (sabotage)

Late Night Shows 9CD slipbox (sabotage)

Apotheosis 2CD (sabotage)

Nighttown/Vega 2CD (sabotage)

The Freak 2CD (sabotage)

The War 2CD (sabotage)

Gold Aftershow 1995 1CD (sabotage)

Birthday Parade 1CD/1CD-ROM (sabotage)

Return To Zenith 4CD (sabotage)

Cafe De Paris 1CD/1CD-ROM (sabotage)

Funkspectations 2CD (sabotage)

R U Gonna Go My Way ? 2CD (sabotage)

Viva Las Vegas 1999 4CD (sabotage)

Ahoy Holland 2CD (sabotage)

Funkball 2CD (sabotage)

Hypno Paradise 2CD (sabotage)

The Spanish Circus 2CD (sabotage)

The Christ 2CD (sabotage)

Disco 2000 1CD (sabotage)

Purple House 3CD (sabotage)

Prince: A Celebration 3CD (sabotage)

Ultra Violet 1CD (sabotage)

Purple Rain Tour Finale 2CD (sabotage)

Hit 'N Run 2CD (sabotage)

Cabaret Metro 2000 2CD (sabotage)

Paisley Nites 2CD (thunderball)

Columbus High 2CD (thunderball)

The Work Volume 1 4CD (thunderball)

The Work Volume 2 4CD (thunderball)

The Work Volume 3 4CD (thunderball)

The Work Volume 4 4CD (thunderball)

The Work Volume 5 4CD (thunderball)

New Power Network 1CD (thunderball)

Hit & Run 3CD (thunderball)

1998 2CD (thunderball)

All Access 4CD (thunderball)

Midnight Snack 1CD (thunderball)

Paisley Power 3CD (thunderball)

Viva Las Vegas 2CD (thunderball)

Bright Lights New York City 2CD (thunderball)

Peach & Black 2CD (thunderball)

Beautiful Strange 1CD (thunderball)

The Illusion Continues 1CD (thunderball)

Madrid Eclipse 2CD (thunderball)

An Honest Man 1CD (thunderball)

Dream Factory 2CD (thunderball)

Small Club 2CD (thunderball)

Purple Finale 3CD (thunderball)

Resurrection 3CD (thunderball)

Sacrifice 2CD (thunderball)

Millenium Grooves 3CD (thunderball)

Miles 2 Nowhere 2CD (thunderball)

Intimate Moments 1CD (thunderball)

Metropolis 1CD-ROM digipak (thunderball)

Exploding All Over Europe 3CD (thunderball)

Family Business 1CD (moonraker)

Now's The Time 2CD (moonraker)

Something Paisley 1CD (moonraker)

Thunder 2CD (moonraker)

Fantasia 3CD (moonraker)

Embraced By The Light 1CD (moonraker)

The Park Volume I 4CD (moonraker)

The Park Volume II 2CD (moonraker)

The Park Volume III 3CD (moonraker)

The Park Volume IV 2CD (moonraker)

NPG-TV Channel One 1CD (moonraker)

NPG-TV Channel Two 1CD (moonraker)

NPG-TV Channel Three 1CD (moonraker)

NPG-TV Channel Four 1CD (moonraker)

Tokyo '90 1CD (moonraker)

Liberation Volume I 1CD (moonraker)

Liberation Volume II 1CD (moonraker)

June VII 4CD longbox (moonraker)

The Freedom Train 2CD (moonraker)

Soul Psychodelicide 1CD (moonraker)

4 Those Of U On Valium 1CD (moonraker)

Happy Birthday 1CD (moonraker)

The Anniversary Experience 2CD (moonraker)

Going North 2CD (moonraker)

Return Of The Bump Squad 2CD (moonraker)

The Honeymoon Experience 2CD (moonraker)

Brave New World 1CD (moonraker)

Dance With The Devil 1CD (moonraker)

Budokan 3CD (moonraker)

Face Down 2CD digipak (optimum)

Beautiful 2CD (optimum)

Glam Slam Yokohama 1CD (optimum)

Paris Parade 2CD (optimum)

The Truth 1CD (optimum)

Nighttown 1CD (optimum)

Joy & Pain 2CD digipak (optimum)

Paradiso 2CD (superhero)

Prince In Rock 1977-1993 5CD longbox (KTS)

Don't Cry 4 Me Argentina 1CD (KTS)

This Is My Night 1CD (KTS)

The Palace Of Tears 2CD (raiders of the lost art)

Glam Slam (East/North/West) 6CD (raiders of the lost art)

The Cabaret Metro 2CD (raiders of the lost art)

Yellow 1CD (bernadette's disques)

What Am I Doing Aftershow ? 1CD (mad)

Le Premire Gold Experience 2CD (free music)

The Astoria 1CD (new power zounds)

The Pod 1CD (new power zounds)

Superhero 2CD

Slave 2CD

2 Live 4 Love 2CD (big music)

Live Sexy M.F. 2CD slipbox (on tour)

Moonlight 2CD (star)

The Gold Ex - Prince 2CD

The Red Album 1CD (maybach)

Black Album/Crystal Ball 1CD (caporal)

My Name Is God 2CD (beddy bear)

A Better Place 2 Die 1CD (paisley park)

A Time 2 Dream 1CD (after dark)

Z 98 2CD (daft phunk)

Crucial 1CD (HTB)

Just My Imagination 1CD (red phantom)

In The Flesh 1CD (purple tracks)

Live At The Rex 2CD (live storm)

Skintight 2CD (sidestep)

Dirty Mind 1CD (kicks)

Madrid 2 Stuttgart 2CD (dreamline)

Silver 2CD (edit polyester)

Kamasutra 1CD digipak (headache)

Princess 1CD

The Tokyo Rehearsals 2CD

Hide The Bone 1CD

Act I - Live In Chicago 2CD

Platinum 1CD

The Gold Experience 1CD

Glam Slam Boogie 2CD

Now 1CD

jonatha...@googlemail.com

May 9, 2013, 7:18:30 AM5/9/13
i don't know about yours but i have every single prince DVD bootleg in existence :)

tons and tons

heila E , estaval lugano 2011
prince live in montreux 2011
prince interactive cd rom for xp only
prince all of his albums inc rare ones
the beautiful experience (good one)
the ryde divine
life of the party 1,2,3
ptv 2
the dawn act 1 and 2
all that glitters
life o the part bluray
prince live @club nokia 2009
prince live 4 london earls court 1992
prince stockholm
pricne and the revoultion live
prince midnight special 2009
prince lovesexy 88
the dawn 3
prince protoges 2
proteges 1
omnibus -prince of paisly park
prince ritz 81
pricne rock in rio 1992
mess wit yo mind 87-88, love sexy aftershow
prince of pasiy park

3 chains o gold
emmancipation day
the gold files
the reign of the prince of ages
prince- live montreux 2009 (great quality , 2 dvds)
prince- club nokia 2009
prince- interactive cd rom
nude tour ep 1990
prince- music videos on dvd (us import)
ptv- volume 1 - the promotional videos 1979- 1984
prince livesexy uncut - the exclusive first night broadcsast - dortmund 1988, 122 mins
prince and the npg- get off ep video
graffiti bridge
prince- la coruna
controversy in dc (audience)
the sacrifice of the undertaker (special sacrifice of victor and the undertaker concerts together)
prince- homecoming concert (audience filmed)
the family - live at first avenue
3121 experience
prince and the npg- live 4 london 1992 (contains tracks from symbol and diamonds)
the beautiful experience
prince canal+ special
life o the party - 3 discs
purple rain bluray (bd-r) direct copy)
proteges 3
tlc all dvds (prince's group)
prince- purple rain tour 1985
prince- 3121 the jams + musicology special - blu ray
just found prince t v appearences 4 + 5 now!!
prince lovesexy 88
mess wit yo mind (87-88 love sexy aftershow
prince reflection 3
omnibus - prince of pasily park
prince - ritz 81 ny
ptv 2
prince rock in rio 91
the dawn 3 discs
prince- houston summit
allt hat glitters
prince and the revolution roadhouse destiny +rare appolonia 6 + vanity footage
prince stockholm 1986
prince midnight special 2009
prince and the npg glam slam , miami beach 3 discs (best 1)
prince protgeges 1
prince- proteges 2
crystal ball unreleased promos - 2 dvds
npg music club videofiles year 1 (official promo disc from npgmc) (2002)
sheila e - estival lugano 2012 concert

lee2...@hotmail.co.uk

ctai...@googlemail.com

Dec 3, 2013, 12:06:31 PM12/3/13
Hi Richard,

I have seen your message, and I would like to know if you alwready have prince originals CD ?
Can you send me a list of Prince orginials CD you sell ? And can you tell me the price please.
You can answer me by mail.
Thx a lot !

ohm...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2014, 6:34:58 AM10/19/14
Hey

Do you still have "the sacrifice of the undertaker"?
I'm interested

Cheers

purple...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2014, 1:23:21 AM11/10/14
I'm interested. Could you please email me lonnie_c...@yahoo.com thanks

lasic...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2014, 11:54:04 AM12/14/14
uhu , very nice collection - do You have anything recorded in 2014 ? just asking now and here cus Richards mail came out in 2005 year :-)

jasonmit...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2015, 4:30:19 PM2/21/15
Hello. I am not Richard, but I have a lot of Prince original pressed cds. Not sure I am willing to sell them, but send me an email if you want a list.

toddf...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2015, 8:42:30 PM9/27/15
I am looking for Prince 1997 in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I'm looking for the song I hate you as an instrumental the Prince does an incredible solo on. please get back to me if this is available.

rainbowch...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 5:12:26 PM8/26/16
I wont to ask have anybody the Prince Crystal Ball DVD 2 DVDSet of Videos

tbls...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2016, 7:33:08 PM10/20/16
Looking for old stuff.

bookerbl...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 10:25:32 PM6/27/18
On Friday, October 7, 2005 at 10:29:30 PM UTC-4, Richard Dower wrote:
> Everything listed below is for sale, if you want a specifc item email me and
> we can discuss a price.
>
> If originals are not your thing and you'd like to get CDR copies of anything
> listed below let me know, asking price per CDR is $3 in the US, Europe is 3
> Euro and the UK it's £2 Sterling.
>
> richar...@hotmail.com
>
> Hello do u have prince the works volume 1 for sale ?

wand...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2019, 9:15:43 AM3/11/19
89 Nagoya?

jumblesa...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2019, 8:00:51 PM3/21/19
Do you still have the Paradiso 2 x cd set.

Thanks

dcha...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2020, 10:09:24 PM1/6/20
Hi. Is Purple Rush Vol. 3 still for sale and if so, how much?

Garry Casey

Jan 28, 2023, 3:26:58 PM1/28/23
Hello,

Are any of these still available?

Thanks

Ernest L Sewell, IV

Feb 5, 2023, 12:05:53 AM2/5/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 3:26:58 PM UTC-5, Garry Casey wrote:

> Are any of these still available?
>
> Thanks

LOL SURE

Olivier Bruchez

Feb 23, 2023, 4:07:36 AM2/23/23
Wow. It feels like the 90s again. :)

Olivier

Shane Young

Apr 19, 2023, 1:27:06 PM4/19/23
Hi Richard.
I tried to email you at richarddower@hotmail and richard.dower@hotmail as your email was truncated on the google group.
I’m interested in Prince in Hawaii Vol 2 (Maui).
And possibly Live in Toronto (if that is from his last tour before he died (Purple Piano).
If you get this would you please email me at
Young...@me.com ?
Thanks very much.
-Shane.