NEW PRINCE BOOTLEG MP3 SITE

JLKT4

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Hey EVERYONE, I've got around 175 Prince Bootlegs on MP3, that's strickly
studio bootlegs, no live ones, the few that I have that are live I only have
because there are no existing studio versions of the song...I am abut to create
a new Prince boot MP3 Site at hotmail and I will put all the MP3s up there and
a litt;e description of the time it was recorded and a little aboutit, plus my
rating on the song and the sound quality...basically I NEED UR HELP THOUGH....I
want this to be the BEST BOOTLEG MP3 site on the net, and I'm gonna try to keep
it as secretive as possible so it doesn't get taken down...What I need are some
more bootlegs from u guys...tomorrow I'm gonna put up a list of all the
bootlegs I have, if u guys have a bootleg that u feel should go on my site,
just send it to me, then in about 2 weeks, hopefully I'll have around 225 and
then I'm gonna start posting them on my site... Thanx for ur help, remember
the only people who I will tel the site to r the people who help build
it...I'll post the list ASAP...Bye

Bart Van Hemelen

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
On 01 May 2000 09:24:03 GMT, jl...@aol.com (JLKT4) said in
alt.music.prince about "NEW PRINCE BOOTLEG MP3 SITE":

>Hey EVERYONE, I've got around 175 Prince Bootlegs on MP3, that's strickly
>studio bootlegs, no live ones, the few that I have that are live I only have
>because there are no existing studio versions of the song...

*sigh*

A bootleg is a *RECORD*. You are talking about unreleased songs.

>I am abut to create
>a new Prince boot MP3 Site at hotmail

Yeah sure.

Bart Van Hemelen
--------------------------------------
"We are here... where are you?"
http://www.geocities.com/~tenthousand/
--------------------------------------
All latest news:
http://www.prince.org/news/
(independent and uncensored!)
--------------------------------------
"If you are out to describe the truth,
leave elegance to the tailor."
- Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

JLKT4

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Why r u such an ASSHOLE? All I'm trying to do is start a ring were I get new
songs I don't have and people get new songs they don't have...I NEVER SAID I
WASN'T A PRINCE FAN...I am a huge Prince Fan!!!!!! I truthfully don't care
what u think, and if u don't want any of my MP3s good, and if no one else wants
to join in on making my site then fine, I just wanted to make a little ring for
those who wanted to SHARE and HELP EACH OTHER...but it seems no one wants to
help each other around here...SEE YA

Joey Coco

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
JLKT4 wrote:

> Rock & Roll Is Alive

Officially released

> Space (Acoustic Version)

Officially released

> Still The One (Live)

Better dig up the one that was on L4OA

> If u would like to help me add to my collection, thus adding the Unreleased
> MP3s available at the site, I'm sure everyone would be greatly appreciative.
> I'm hoping I can get my site to be one big sharing zone where people send me
> songs and I upload em so everyone can get em...Please contribute...

I'm not sure if people should trust you to send you mp3's, cuz a while back
you emailed me with some lame story that you were making a CD-R with mp3's
for your brother's Bday and now it seems that all you wanted to do if get
the damned songs for yourself!

I suggest people should wait till you put some shit up before they send you
anything.

BTW, WTF happened to Billy's FTP? I heard some weird shit about that. Good
thing I never trusted the dude.

JLKT4

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Just so u know a while back I did need bootlegs to make CD-Rs for my bros
b-day, but now I've got around 175 Prince Unreleased MP3s (or rare MP3s)
basically if u don't believe me...fine, don't send me MP3s, but then when I do
finish the site up, u wont be granted access...I just wanna make this a site
where eveyone gives and takes, and if u don't want to be a part of it, that's
fine with me, I don't care who sends MP3s if anyone, but the only people who
will be allowed in the site are people who are nice enough to contribute the
site. Thanks and hopefully I'll get a lot of people to join so we can make my
new site a wonderful experience.

crazy...@hotmail.com

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
On Mon, 01 May 2000 16:30:02 +0200, Joey Coco <cosan...@quicknet.nl>
wrote:

I dont know what u heard, but i just checked the site and all is fine
i'm even uping him a cool concert in video format live.....
."let the games begin"

Joey Coco

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
JLKT4 wrote:

> Just so u know a while back I did need bootlegs to make CD-Rs for my bros
> b-day, but now I've got around 175 Prince Unreleased MP3s (or rare MP3s)
> basically if u don't believe me...fine, don't send me MP3s, but then when I do
> finish the site up, u wont be granted access...

LOL

First of all I think you even said in that email you weren't a fan or
something like that, so now you are? Secondly, I don't need your mp3's
(rare my ass!), cuz I got all those songs already, so bann me or whatever
you had in mind. It's nice if you want to hook people up with stuff you
got, but why wait? You can put the stuff you already got up, right?

> I just wanna make this a site
> where eveyone gives and takes, and if u don't want to be a part of it, that's
> fine with me, I don't care who sends MP3s if anyone, but the only people who
> will be allowed in the site are people who are nice enough to contribute the
> site. Thanks and hopefully I'll get a lot of people to join so we can make my
> new site a wonderful experience.

I got over 9GB of mp3's (plus a shitload on CD) and there's nothing you
have I don't already have on mp3, so don't worry about me stealing your
shit. You got a few songs and already you have that ego thing going on. No,
I'm not saying I'm all that. What I have is not even 10% of what other
collectors have.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RDHULL

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
>From: Joey Coco

>I'm an asshole? Who started talking shit like "don't send me MP3s, but then
>when I do finish the site up, u wont be granted access"? Only cuz I told
>the truth about your punk ass?

youre callin someone else a punkass?Roflmblackao!!!!!!!1

Mouton Rothchild is a claret-and Ive smelt that smell before, and both times
Ive smelt a rat
ICQ#18984002

JLKT4

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
HAHA, i don't care about u, the best part is there are already about 10 of us
in my group and more who are thinking about it...that's all we need, and as
long as the members in my group benefit I could care less about u....

IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN, it'll be great...if u are afraid to join because of
this guy, then don't, that's fine, I just want my group to be a place for great
Prince MP3s...

jmsc...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2020, 10:18:58 PM3/5/20
On Monday, May 1, 2000 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, JLKT4 wrote:
> Hey EVERYONE, I've got around 175 Prince Bootlegs on MP3, that's strickly
> studio bootlegs, no live ones, the few that I have that are live I only have
> because there are no existing studio versions of the song...I am abut to create
> a new Prince boot MP3 Site at hotmail and I will put all the MP3s up there and
> a litt;e description of the time it was recorded and a little aboutit, plus my
> rating on the song and the sound quality...basically I NEED UR HELP THOUGH....I
> want this to be the BEST BOOTLEG MP3 site on the net, and I'm gonna try to keep
> it as secretive as possible so it doesn't get taken down...What I need are some
> more bootlegs from u guys...tomorrow I'm gonna put up a list of all the
> bootlegs I have, if u guys have a bootleg that u feel should go on my site,
> just send it to me, then in about 2 weeks, hopefully I'll have around 225 and
> then I'm gonna start posting them on my site... Thanx for ur help, remember
> the only people who I will tel the site to r the people who help build
> it...I'll post the list ASAP...Bye

where is this site please ?