Hard to Find Tonéx/TON3X songs

Alex Clarke

Mar 16, 2016, 5:35:25 PM3/16/16
I assumed you that B.Slade is a genius and he does sing and dance and he produced all of the songs that recorded in various locations at the studiO

For the song Lazy Day has a Michael McDonald feel with those instruments by T.Bizzy

Andre Smith

Dec 13, 2023, 12:08:13 PM12/13/23
Do you have most of his music? There are many albums I need by him that I can no longer find anywhere. I would appreciate it if you could email them to me, I can provide a list. I even asked him (B. Slade) and he said that he couldn't help me.