TRY THESE LINX PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NPGMC FILES!!!!!

Rik

Jan 3, 2003, 9:43:37 AM1/3/03

The Collector

Jan 3, 2003, 10:23:10 AM1/3/03
Thank you,

TJ
The Collector

"Rik" <theem...@nospam-hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:av47lj$hv$1...@reader10.wxs.nl...

renzo

Jan 3, 2003, 11:04:48 AM1/3/03
Thanks, didn't get the email yet but I don't have to wait now. Wow, Prince
really is in a "releasing" mood.

"The Collector" <fa30...@skynet.be> schreef in bericht

NewPowerSoul

Jan 3, 2003, 11:11:43 AM1/3/03
How do people found out about this ?
Thanks anyway !
Peace
NewPowerSoul

--
Visit my homesite at :
http://users.skynet.be/newpowersoul/

"Rik" <theem...@nospam-hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

(C(C))

Jan 3, 2003, 11:21:28 AM1/3/03

Thanks!

Kevin McGregor

Jan 3, 2003, 11:40:40 AM1/3/03
"Rik" <theem...@nospam-hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Good lookin' out my friend... I can't wait to hear these joints!

Billy

Jan 3, 2003, 11:54:52 AM1/3/03
well I can imagine it was the same as it was for the original "Copenhagen"
file, the links were only sent to the people they were intended for, those
who are members in that region.

I'm sure now that the links have went public they'll be changed or deleted
soon.

Billy
ICQ#: 40523352
Purple Funk

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this transmission and
document(s)
attached contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended
only for the
use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Further, if you are not the intended
recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
: Thanks, didn't get the email yet but I don't have to wait now. Wow, Prince

: > >
: > >
: >
: >
:
:

BigRedStud

Jan 3, 2003, 11:58:11 AM1/3/03
Which is ridiculous....

"Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com> wrote in message

DaRaKiAy

Jan 3, 2003, 12:08:55 PM1/3/03
Thanks!!!

Denny Henson

Jan 3, 2003, 12:30:10 PM1/3/03
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweety V6

Jan 3, 2003, 12:48:15 PM1/3/03

"Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com> schreef in bericht

> well I can imagine it was the same as it was for the original "Copenhagen"
> file, the links were only sent to the people they were intended for, those
> who are members in that region.
>
> I'm sure now that the links have went public they'll be changed or deleted
> soon.

No they won't.

Why ? It says "Please don NOT share outside the NPG Music Club"
And since you need to be a member 2 access the downloadpages, these
links are only use 2 members, so you're sharing within the NPGMC.

So a big thanks 2 Rik 4 sharing them with us.

BigRedStud

Jan 3, 2003, 12:55:28 PM1/3/03
That didn't stop them last time with the original copenhagen file....

"Tweety V6" <alfaspider...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

zawsze

Jan 3, 2003, 1:04:49 PM1/3/03
Thanks Rik for Sharing these with us! BTW, great jams!

/A

renzo

Jan 3, 2003, 1:07:24 PM1/3/03
always looking to the negative, whine, whine. why bother? you're not even a
member.

"BigRedStud" <bne...@optushome.com.au> schreef in bericht

BigRedStud

Jan 3, 2003, 1:11:50 PM1/3/03
A flock of sheep just went by. Shouldn't you be following them?

"renzo" <erv...@msn.com> wrote in message

Dennis Versteeg

Jan 3, 2003, 3:20:06 PM1/3/03
thanks!

-dennis-

Tweety V6

Jan 3, 2003, 5:15:58 PM1/3/03
Can someone please chop his dick off.
Then he'll be a bigbloodyredass BITCH.

"BigRedStud" <bne...@optushome.com.au> schreef in bericht

JeePee

Jan 3, 2003, 5:22:58 PM1/3/03
On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:43:37 +0100, "Rik"
<theem...@nospam-hotmail.com> decided to surprise everyone by
saying:

Thanks. Never got the email, but this is great. If he keeps this up
it's gonna be a marvelous year.
--
JeePee

Who's the asshole that invented winter?

Favorite boots of the moment: ONA Bataclan, ONA Nighttown, Whole Lotta Love

My Prince, Queen and Nirvana pages:
bootlegs, complete live overview and other stuff (last update 22-12-2002)
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/jp.pluijgers/main.html
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

andrew

Jan 3, 2003, 5:26:11 PM1/3/03
thank you so much!!! i have no clue why the club doesn't want to share
these with ALL members, but hey. kinda makes it even more fun to have
'em. on a side note, i was telling my roommate about these tracks i
was downloading on top of xpectations a few days ago (he of course has
heard some bitching re: npgmc the last few months) and he says, "what,
are membership dues up or something?" ;)

looks like the club's gonna hang around, and ONE thing we can count
on: january is always gonna kick some ass.

PJ

Jan 4, 2003, 4:03:50 AM1/4/03
Thanx !
we ARE clubmembers right !?
so you ain't sharing outside the club.

PJ

"Rik" <theem...@nospam-hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

Aerogram

Jan 4, 2003, 8:23:02 PM1/4/03

"Tweety V6" <alfaspider...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Does it really say that? I thought you were right, but everyone else says
they were told that it was for them only.. not any member of the club. I
find this practice highly unusual in the context of a club. Why give
different songs to different regions when a club is supposed to provide a
common experience? As generous as the club seems to be, I think the practice
is debatable, and of course efforts to keep fans from sharing are futile.
It's generous but divisive.

Billy

Neversin

Jan 4, 2003, 11:12:53 PM1/4/03

> the original file of Copenhagen was only sent out to members in that
region,
> it was 3:30 longer, but it was only posted in 96Kbps

No it wasn't... It was also posted to several US members and there was a
download in 256Kbps...

Neversin.
--
O(+>NIN<+)O

Neversin's ICQ#: 49439148

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man
would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of
punishment and hope of reward after death."
- Albert Einstein

Richard Dower

Jan 4, 2003, 11:16:24 PM1/4/03

"Neversin" <Nevers...@hotSPAMmail.com> wrote in message

> No it wasn't... It was also posted to several US members and there was a
> download in 256Kbps...

Thats right, i knew something was not straight, i got a 256kbps mp3 of the
original Copenhagen file.

Billy

Jan 5, 2003, 5:37:51 AM1/5/03
On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 04:12:53 GMT, "Neversin"
<Nevers...@hotSPAMmail.com> wrote:

>"Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com> wrote in message
>
>> the original file of Copenhagen was only sent out to members in that
>region,
>> it was 3:30 longer, but it was only posted in 96Kbps
>
>No it wasn't... It was also posted to several US members and there was a
>download in 256Kbps...

Jeez..... Send me that, mine is 128

>Neversin.

Jolene Davies

Jan 5, 2003, 10:24:50 AM1/5/03
I've only got the 96k version. There's a version in abmp at the moment
that's 25.6 megs, which for a 13:30 track sounds about right to be 256kbps.
Currently downloading....

"T" <T...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

JeePee

Jan 5, 2003, 3:02:44 PM1/5/03
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:08:58 -0500, "Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com>

decided to surprise everyone by saying:

>really, I'd love to see that one.

I think it's on Easynews. I got a 256k file from there.

Billy

Jan 5, 2003, 3:05:53 PM1/5/03
it's a fake dude,

listen closely, all they did was edit it and run it through some filters.
it was only put up originally in 96Kbps and this time for the edit 128Kbps.

some people have vivid imaginations & spew lots of bs.

--

"JeePee" <jp.plu...@NOSPAMquicknet.nl> wrote in message
: On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:08:58 -0500, "Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com>

: decided to surprise everyone by saying:
:
: >really, I'd love to see that one.
:
: I think it's on Easynews. I got a 256k file from there.

: >

JeePee

Jan 5, 2003, 5:51:21 PM1/5/03
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:05:53 -0500, "Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com>

decided to surprise everyone by saying:

>it's a fake dude,

>listen closely, all they did was edit it and run it through some filters.
>it was only put up originally in 96Kbps and this time for the edit 128Kbps.

I never knew how high the bitrate was for the original since I missed
out on that one. Ah well, one new itme for the trashbin then.

Billy

Jan 5, 2003, 7:53:13 PM1/5/03
notice the one on the binaries conviently is missing any kind of id3 tag
info.

--

: On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 15:05:53 -0500, "Billy" <funk...@pfunk.com>

: decided to surprise everyone by saying:
:
: >it's a fake dude,
: >
: >listen closely, all they did was edit it and run it through some filters.
: >it was only put up originally in 96Kbps and this time for the edit
128Kbps.
:
: I never knew how high the bitrate was for the original since I missed

: out on that one. Ah well, one new item for the trashbin then.

: >
: >some people have vivid imaginations & spew lots of bs.

: >
: >: JeePee

Richard Dower

Jan 5, 2003, 8:34:39 PM1/5/03

> I never knew how high the bitrate was for the original since I missed
> out on that one. Ah well, one new itme for the trashbin then.

lol...i didn't myself, when i grabbed the original file back in November i
just converted to wave and never looked at the bitrate.