Re: FS : Mayte Spain interview in NTSC format

koq...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2019, 12:14:14 AM11/30/19
On Wednesday, July 8, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, ConiMari98 wrote:
> Hi Ya'll. I recently got a copy of the Interviews Mayte did in Spain in NTSC
> format, if anyone is interested in receiving a copy, email me.
>
> I also have some audio interviews that she did while she was in Spain
>
> Peace & Love
>
> Connie

Hi Connie,

I know this is a super old post. Do you still have these items available ? I wasn't on alt.music.prince back when active. If you can see this message, can you please respond back let me know. I'm willing to pay if still can give copy of these items. Thanks! Koquise

Connie Baete

Feb 25, 2020, 9:53:12 AM2/25/20
I am sure I have these somewhere but it has been a long time. I don’t even remember what they were. Most things can be found in the internet these days. I will see if I can remember where my old cassettes and vhs tapes are.

koq...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2020, 11:53:59 AM2/26/20
Uptown Magazine from Summer 1998 listed Mayte interviews in Spain.

The following radio/tv interviews:

Cadena 100 (Radio)
Corazon, Corazon
Lo+Plus
Cronicas Marcianas

Thanks for checking and responding. I apologize for the double messages on Prince.org and Twitter asking just didn't know if still on here. Good to know on here :)

Koquise
koq...@gmail.com