Turn $6 Dollars into $6000

jv

Jan 30, 2006, 2:00:26 AM1/30/06
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
I sure you could use $10,000.00 in the next 90 days.
A few days ago, I was on the internet browsing through message boards
just like you are now, and came across a message like this one
that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought," Yeah,
right, as if, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was very curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each
of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place
your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to my friends about it, I thought about trying it. I
figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
right? Then I invested the the $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $30.00. By
the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00!
In the third week I had over $5000.00 and it's still growing.
This is now my fifth week and I have made a total of just over
$10,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
why it works....also, make sure you print a copy of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
Please study this letter carefully.... THIS IS NOT A CHAIN
LETTER!!!.....This is a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Follow these instructions EXACTLY and in the next 30 days you will receive
$5000.00 in cash from
business minded individuals like yourself.

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following
on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now
get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces
of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name
and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Kristy Turner
9516 Riviera Dr
Woodway, TX 76712
USA

#2) Joseph Jacobs
5111 Frankford Drive
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
USA

#3) Paulette Meyer
2637 Larkin Street
San Francisco, CA 94123 USA

#4) Harvey Johnson
5724 Ridgefield Ct
Milton, FL 32583
USA

#5) R. Maasen
15 Limerick Lane
O'Fallon, MO 63366
US
#6)Jason Valleriani
55 East Main St
Welland, Ontario, Canada
L3B3W4

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (6 becomes , 5 becomes 4, etc...) and
add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything
you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original
as possible. If you do not live in the US or there is a foreign
address you must put an international stamp on your envelopes.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make! . Once again THIS IS
NOT A CHAIN LETTER! But perfectly legal(refer to Title 18,
Section 1302 and 13