Serial Number Lookup Pride Mobility

William Gayhart

Dec 5, 2023, 7:43:03 AM12/5/23
No matter what product you have, we can help you locate the serial number to expedite your parts request. Below we have our most poplular categories illustrated. If you don't see your category below, call our
at 1-800-850-0335

Serial Number Lookup Pride Mobility
Download File https://t.co/4V8mz5qgV1

Your serial number sticker will look similar to following images. The diagrams below those images show where your serial number could be located on your product.
Example of a sticker located on the product.Example of a sticker located on the owners manual.Your serial number sticker will look similar to the images on the left. The diagrams below show where your serial number could be located on your product.
Request My PartsRequest My Parts
Do you have a Scooter?Your serial number could be located either:

I bought a lift chair for my wife who is disabled at a local pharmacy a year ago. The two welds that control the footrest and back broke. We called customer service, they said that it was a defect in the model and to contact the local vendor for service. The local vendor contacted pride mobility to get a warranty service to help us. Their 3rd party service requires a 175 dollar service call and does not carry parts. It would then cost another 175 dollars plus parts and labor to fix the chair. It is a factory defect and I cannot get it fixed without shelling out the price of a new chair. No help from customer service and no willingness to support or fix their products. Avoid this company if help and service is what you need or their ability to stand by their products.

we're so sorry to hear about the issues with your father's scooter. Do you have the serial number for the scooter? It begins with an S and is 14 digits long. Look for a white barcode sticker on the seat post. The battery pack may need to be removed.

we're so sorry to hear about the issues with your scooter. Where did you purchase the scooter? Can you provide the name of the dealer and their location? Can you also provide the serial number for your scooter. It begins with an S and is 14 digits long. Look for a white barcode sticker on the seatpost. The battery pack may need to be removed. You can email all this information to marketing pridemobility.com

Thank you for your message. We're very sorry to hear about these issues with your Victory Scooter. Can you please provide the serial number for your scooter? It begins with an S, and is 14 digits long. Look for a white barcode sticker on the seat post. (the battery pack may need to be removed).

As our help desk ticketing system, this is a very important part of the way our IT and Facilities department manages and documents our work. Also, it's a great way to access important asset information such as: serial numbers and program installations.
eebf2c3492