Grups de Google ja no admet publicacions ni subscripcions noves de Usenet. El contingut antic es pot continuar consultant.

Stephen Kaminski & the DreamTeam Volume II !

31 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Polkasteve

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2004, 16:47:3519/1/04
Hey all! Please look for my new CD coming out in late February. 20 musicians
doing 16 songs from over 12 of your favorite polka bands from across 6 states
and 2 countries. Featured on the album are:

Stan Raiczyk - Drums (From Chuck Pedrak)
Greg Guzevich - Drums (From Polka Family)
Freddie Guzevich - Bass (From Polka Family)
Mike Matousek - Bass / Vocals (From Charm City Sound)
Joe Dziuba - Bass (From The Beat)
Dan Lewan - Trumpet (From the Jan Lewan Orchestra)
Jeff Mleczko - Trumpet / Vocals (From TPM / DynaBrass)
Eric Parks - Trumpet (From the Jimmy Sturr Orchestra)
Mike Costa - Trumpet (From The Beat)
Mike Ziemski - Trumpet / Vocals (From Charm City Sound)
Mike Tylinski - Accordion (From Change of Pace)
John Clark - Accordion (From John Stanky & the Coal Miners)
Gene Wojna - Accordion (From the G-Men)
Kevin Solecki - Accordion (From Polka Family)
Glen Dydak - Saxophone (From Polka Family)
Eddie Siwiec - Sax & Clarinet (From TPM)
Ryan Ogrodny - Violin / Vocals (From Henny & the Versa J's)
Ania Piwowarczyk - Vocals (From The Jan Lewan Orchestra)

and more...

Listen in the next few weeks for special sneak previews on these shows:
Polka Bob on 24/7 Polka heaven (Saturdays at 5pm)
WGCH (8am Sundays)
WVKR (7pm-9pm Mondays)

and check out Steve Litwins Polka Page for the official press release!

Happy listening!

Stephen Kaminski

Nick Koryluk

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2004, 16:53:1619/1/04
hey steve, whats up??? this is nick koryluk.... could ya send me a cd for my
internet show when u send out the promo copies?? sounds like a great cd!!!

my show is on http://zmansquest.com its called polka madness......

Nick Koryluk
15 Border Street
Hicksville, NY 11801

thanx alot!!!
are u the steve i played box with, with crusade at waterloo????
Nick Koryluk
http://zmansquest.com/polka_madness.htm

Nick Koryluk

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2004, 16:54:1519/1/04
crap i did it again.. its ok, u can all laugh..... AHAHAHAHAHHA!!! there ya
go, i did it for ya.....

Nick Koryluk

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2004, 16:55:0219/1/04
don't ya just hate outlook express.... well only i'm dumb enough to push
reply group instead of reply sender.... DUH!?!?!?!?!?!

Polkasteve

no llegida,
19 de gen. 2004, 17:12:5919/1/04
Nick,

Yes, we played together at Waterloo Village with Eddie. Nice to hear from you!

I sent only a handful of copies to a few DJs in the area, but the rest will
come directly from Sunshine Records in a few weeks. Please make sure you
contact Sunshine and confirm that you are on their mailing list for when they
send out the official release. Hopefully that will be near the end of next
month.

All reviews have been tremendous so far. I can't wait for you and your
listeners to hear it.

Thanks. E-mail me when you get the copy and let me know what you think. I hope
we get to play along side eachother again soon!

Stephen Kaminski

0 missatges nous