Peppermint Originals By Mike Surratt

Mike Surratt

May 9, 2020, 12:57:49 PM5/9/20
Yes, I'm still alive! Hoping all are ok during the pandemic. As you might imagine, I have had a little extra time on my hands. "Peppermint Originals" a Digital Only 7-Song EP, has now been released. This collection contains 7 original songs by yours truly which were recorded in 1990 & 1992 at Peppermint Studios in Youngstown, Ohio on the Continentals "How Do You Like Us So Far?" LP/Cassette and "Apolkalypse" Cassette/CD releases. Both albums are out of print and some of you might remember a little song called "Bring a Bus."

Visit this link for sound samples/purchase:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/peppermint-originals/1512037910

If any Polka DJs would like any of the songs, please send me an email and I will send you the Mp3's free. You must provide a web link to your show, ok?

mikesurr...@gmail.com

Stay Safe everyone...