Black Fingernails

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Mathieu Villeneuve

unread,
Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
to
Am I the only guy who have black fingernails like mister Molko? I mean,
people just constantly laugh of me because I'm different and it sucks.

Minerva645

unread,
Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
to
Gee, someone is trying to get attention..
~Lady Annik

"How do you decide what shade of black to wear in the morning?"


NotoriouS: Bettie Page http://www.angelfire.com/mn/NightmusiC

Bauhaus-Joy Division mailing lists: members.aol.com/Minerva645/index.html

rosie

unread,
Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
to
In article <CoWO2.3326$Eb4....@weber.videotron.net>, Mathieu Villeneuve
<ze...@videotron.ca> writes

>Am I the only guy who have black fingernails like mister Molko? I mean,
>people just constantly laugh of me because I'm different and it sucks.
>
>
yeah, but it's good to be an individual . . . i think bois with
nailvarnish are really cute . . . try some eyeliner too, now *that*
looks good on bois!
--
rosie O=)

Celeborn

unread,
Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
to
On Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:35:50 +0100, rosie <Ro...@geoffandkate.demon.co.uk> (yes,
that's you!) wrote:


>>yeah, but it's good to be an individual . . . i think bois with
>>nailvarnish are really cute . . . try some eyeliner too, now *that*
>>looks good on bois!

I agree wholeheartedly... but I've stopped that now... ever since I was kicked
unconscious... just because I had long hair...
--
><{-- Celeborn --}>
> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk
Imagine, if you will, a world without hypothetical situations.

Antonio

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to

Celeborn wrote

> >>yeah, but it's good to be an individual . . . i think bois with
> >>nailvarnish are really cute . . . try some eyeliner too, now *that*
> >>looks good on bois!
>
> I agree wholeheartedly... but I've stopped that now... ever since I was
kicked
> unconscious... just because I had long hair...

That happens and it's a bad thing, but it's never put me off dressing how
the hell I want - it made me more determined to be myself, actually - no way
was I going to let a bunch of fuckers dictate *my* shade of eyeshadow.
They'd have kicked the shite out of me anyway, I reason now, because I was
alone and there were 4 of them - the make-up was just an excuse - it could
have been, 'Give me yr jacket', if I'd have been dressed the same as them.
Name-calling is common, being beaten to a pulp is rare, in my experience.

Antonio

--
'Well, I happen ta like ma tendencies jus' th' way they is'
*BOK!*
'See?' (Mean Angel)
============================
http://www.goffboi.freeserve.co.uk

Celeborn

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:37:19 +0100, "Antonio" <Ant...@goffboi.freeserve.co.uk>

(yes, that's you!) wrote:


>>That happens and it's a bad thing, but it's never put me off dressing how
>>the hell I want - it made me more determined to be myself, actually - no way
>>was I going to let a bunch of fuckers dictate *my* shade of eyeshadow.
>>They'd have kicked the shite out of me anyway, I reason now, because I was
>>alone and there were 4 of them - the make-up was just an excuse - it could
>>have been, 'Give me yr jacket', if I'd have been dressed the same as them.
>>Name-calling is common, being beaten to a pulp is rare, in my experience.

I was dressed normal at the time... and there was 7 of them.... without
provocation they hit me on the back of the head and kicked me unconscious in the
middle of a road in an area I didn't know but was apparently 'safe'.

--
><{-- Celeborn --}>
> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk

Everybody needs a little love sometime; stop hacking and fall in love!

rosie

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
In article <370c9761...@usenet.force9.net>, Celeborn <celeborn@lot
hlorien.force9.co.uk> writes

that is so bad . . . i can't believe some ppl.

btw, can i just ask . . . how old r u?

>
>I agree wholeheartedly... but I've stopped that now... ever since I was kicked
>unconscious... just because I had long hair...

>--
>><{-- Celeborn --}>
>> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk

>Imagine, if you will, a world without hypothetical situations.

--
rosie O=)

Alex Page

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
"Mathieu Villeneuve" <ze...@videotron.ca> wrote:

>Am I the only guy who have black fingernails like mister Molko? I mean,
>people just constantly laugh of me because I'm different and it sucks.

Hmm... I went through a phase of black nail varnish a couple of years
ago, but it gets boring after a while. At the moment I'm really into
blue glittery nails.

I'm still shite with eyeliner, though!

Alex
--
"My place is here, corrupting the young" - Lord Rochester, "Plunkett & Macleane"
MancGoff: http://members.xoom.com/grimoire

Dead Girl

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
>try some eyeliner too, now *that*
>looks good on bois!

ever noticed how we always get back to that? I feel so shallow! :)But it
always gives me a chance to plug eyelinerfetish.


--
Kat
kat....@virgin.net
eyelinerfetish: http://members.tripod.co.uk/~eyelinerfetish
Firecracker: http://www.angelfire.com/ny/snappleland
ICQ UIN #3584318 ******* AIM: kitschpunk

- Missy Twigglet -

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
Alex Page wrote:
>
> "Mathieu Villeneuve" <ze...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>
> >Am I the only guy who have black fingernails like mister Molko? I mean,
> >people just constantly laugh of me because I'm different and it sucks.
>
> Hmm... I went through a phase of black nail varnish a couple of years
> ago, but it gets boring after a while. At the moment I'm really into
> blue glittery nails.

A black base with gold glitter on top looks lurvly! Or a electric blue
base with those little hologram chips :o)

> I'm still shite with eyeliner, though!

I've finally mastered the art of liquid liner, and not to sound cocky,
but my eyes look amazing :)

--
Missy Twigglet
queen of nailie
--
Glitter of Orgy Borg

P.eace
L.ove
U.nity
R.espect

Celeborn

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:02:00 +0100, rosie <Ro...@geoffandkate.demon.co.uk> (yes,
that's you!) wrote:


>>that is so bad . . . i can't believe some ppl.
>>
>>btw, can i just ask . . . how old r u?

I am 19 nearly 20... I got the shite kicked out of me for being a freak...I ama
freak mansion! (his friend...I think!)

--
><{-- Celeborn --}>
> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk

Any program that runs right is obsolete.

DeMarco

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
I don't paint my nails, because my nails can't be long. My nails can't be
long, because I play guitar alot. And I don't think short, round nails like
mine look good painted. So it all comes around in a three point triangle, I
guess. But I take alot of shit for being a freak, too, mostly at school.
I've only been physically attacked once, and it didn't turn into a fight.
Get this - I got my picture taken in speech theatre class when I played an
evil sorcerer, dressed in black as I always am, with my eyeliner and shadow.
Apparantly, some teacher objected, calling it sacreligious, and they want me
to get my picture retaken in "normal" clothes. Screw them.

DeMarco, new to the group - 14, male, Minneapolis suburbs

rosie

unread,
Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
to
In article <SzsP2.45$Ji.6...@rsnws01.mn.mediaone.net>, DeMarco
<rpre...@mediaone.net> writes

i'm going to learn electric guitar (i can play Cma chord so far!)
it kills your fingers, doesn't it?
I wear nailvarnish, and i think it looks really good on short nails . .
. well, i'm not gonna give it up. Brian Molko didn't!
I love nailvarnish, and eyeliner on anyone. Bois especially.

ps i'm glad to c that bois apart from mr molko and a few other q-t-s
wear make up. i wish a few at my school did!

--
rosie O=)

The Iconoplast

unread,
Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to

- Missy Twigglet - wrote in message <370E49...@purerave.com>...

>Alex Page wrote:
>>
>> "Mathieu Villeneuve" <ze...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>>
>> >Am I the only guy who have black fingernails like mister Molko? I mean,
>> >people just constantly laugh of me because I'm different and it sucks.


No... I constantly wear nail varnish (except when I go to work at a gas
station, for obvious reasons...) Maybe they're laughing because you're
always wearing *black*. Be adventurous.

>> Hmm... I went through a phase of black nail varnish a couple of years
>> ago, but it gets boring after a while. At the moment I'm really into
>> blue glittery nails.

>
>A black base with gold glitter on top looks lurvly! Or a electric blue
>base with those little hologram chips :o)


IMPO, pretty much any colour over black looks good (except for, like,
*pink* - I don't think I need to explain why), my favourite being sparkly
blue over black... You can't beat glittery blue. =)

>> I'm still shite with eyeliner, though!

Is it just me, or can guys just *not* apply eyeliner? I'm always poking
myself in the eye...

>I've finally mastered the art of liquid liner, and not to sound cocky,
>but my eyes look amazing :)


I don't even know what liquid liner is, so I'll shut up right about now.

Well, that was my make-up input. If anyone asks, I was never here... ;o)

This boi is outta here...


The Iconoplast
~Freak Of The Week~

Celeborn

unread,
Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to
On Sat, 10 Apr 1999 23:51:15 +1200, "The Iconoplast" <icono...@hotmail.com>

(yes, that's you!) wrote:

>>
>>IMPO, pretty much any colour over black looks good (except for, like,
>>*pink* - I don't think I need to explain why), my favourite being sparkly
>>blue over black... You can't beat glittery blue. =)
>>

Any colour rocks... even pink, if it's done right!

>>>> I'm still shite with eyeliner, though!
>>
>>Is it just me, or can guys just *not* apply eyeliner? I'm always poking
>>myself in the eye...
>>

Ahh... I can put it on perfectly... liquid eyeliner is a bit horrid though...
trashy looking!


--
><{-- Celeborn --}>
> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk

Kimberly Pinney

unread,
Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to
>
> >> I'm still shite with eyeliner, though!
>
> Is it just me, or can guys just *not* apply eyeliner? I'm always poking
> myself in the eye...
>
> >I've finally mastered the art of liquid liner, and not to sound cocky,
> >but my eyes look amazing :)
>
>
> I don't even know what liquid liner is, so I'll shut up right about now.
>
> Well, that was my make-up input. If anyone asks, I was never here... ;o)


-- Well ... my roommate/ex-bf .. is probably 100 times better with
makeup and eyeliner than I am .... (he's a guy)

And I started with liquid eyeliner ... it's somewhat messy ... but it's
easier than regular pencil eyeliner. no sharpening. and no pulling to
get it to "write" on your eyelid/undereye.

--
-Kimberly
"The second you make yourself vulnerable to someone, they start drawing
blood. - Yeah, but if a real vampire came along, you'd bare your neck
in a second." Zachary- Drawing Blood - Poppy Z. Brite

http://members.tripod.com/~Kimberly_Pinney
AIM- or CompuServe IM -> kpinney
ICQ- 26299937 AIM- plaid_0916

Cillian

unread,
Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to
On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:48:18 -0400, "Mathieu Villeneuve"
<ze...@videotron.ca> wrote:

>Am I the only guy who have black fingernails like mister Molko? I mean,
>people just constantly laugh of me because I'm different and it sucks.
>
>

I did it for about a week last summer and got laughed at the whole
time. and my girlfriend dumped me. and there were other guys who did
it and nothing happened to them
life is so unfair

rosie

unread,
Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to
>
>>> I'm still shite with eyeliner, though!
>
>Is it just me, or can guys just *not* apply eyeliner? I'm always poking
>myself in the eye...
lol i find it pretty easy now! it took me about a week to master it . .
. i still bodge it up sometimes, specially liquid . . . eyeliner rocks.

>
>>I've finally mastered the art of liquid liner, and not to sound cocky,
>>but my eyes look amazing :)
yeah, you can do cool stuff with a liquid eyeliner!

>
>
>I don't even know what liquid liner is, so I'll shut up right about now.
easier to use on the top of your eye, like i said you can do great stuff
with liquid. Pencils are easier (imo) for under your eyes, unless you
want to be really dramatic.

>
>Well, that was my make-up input. If anyone asks, I was never here... ;o)
>

--
rosie O=)

Antonio

unread,
Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to
The Iconoplast wrote >

> Is it just me, or can guys just *not* apply eyeliner? I'm always poking
> myself in the eye...

It's just you ;P

The Iconoplast

unread,
Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
to
Antonio wrote in message <7eoec9$mfm$4...@news4.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>The Iconoplast wrote >
>> Is it just me, or can guys just *not* apply eyeliner? I'm always poking
>> myself in the eye...
>
>It's just you ;P
>
>Antonio


I guess it's sad, then, that I have to get my older sister, or my g/f to put
it on for me... =)

Andrea Krann

unread,
Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
to

To every boy who wears black nail-polish:
Go on with that!!!!!!!! I love boys who wear black nail polish and
eyeliner.....they are brave enough to be different!

Andrea
--
Go on breathing - Stay alive

e-mail: a.k...@teleweb.at
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/5251

Mathieu Villeneuve

unread,
Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
to

> To every boy who wears black nail-polish:
> Go on with that!!!!!!!! I love boys who wear black nail polish and
> eyeliner.....they are brave enough to be different!
>
> Andrea

Thanks a lot Andrea, I like girls who have kinda different taste!

STARLA330

unread,
Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
to
I come back, and I find talking about one of my favourite topics.

Bois in makeup. <sigh>

Come back, I was only here for a month! Oh well. I'm here.

And nailpolish input from me...I bought the trashiest nailpolish last week.
It's this hooker red with red glitter in it. I love it.

*kylie, trashy eyeliner girl


It's perfect.
It's all I ever wanted.
Almost can't believe that it's for real.

rosie

unread,
Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
to
In article <19990412031809...@ng99.aol.com>, STARLA330
<star...@aol.com> writes

>I come back, and I find talking about one of my favourite topics.
>
>Bois in makeup. <sigh>
i could talk 4 hours about how completely gorge bois in makeup look!
mmmmm . . . but i won't bore u all. Suffice to say, i love 'em!

>
>Come back, I was only here for a month! Oh well. I'm here.
>
>And nailpolish input from me...I bought the trashiest nailpolish last week.
>It's this hooker red with red glitter in it. I love it.
>
>*kylie, trashy eyeliner girl
>
>
>It's perfect.
>It's all I ever wanted.
>Almost can't believe that it's for real.

--
rosie O=)

Zafod42

unread,
Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
to
the people who laugh at you are stupid black nails are cool :)

R4DIOHED

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to
<< I love boys who wear black nail polish and
> eyeliner.....they are brave enough to be different! >>

Ok, it's time i admitted this: Ever since I fell for Mr. Molko, i've only been
attracted to guys in makeup.... I mean they have to look good in makeup... I
considered myself bisexual, but what does one call someone that's only
attracted to men that look like women?

Belisha Beacon

~there is no significant risk to your health~

It's astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes it's toll...

STARLA330

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to
>but what does one call someone that's only
>attracted to men that look like women?

If you find out, lemme know. Heh.

*kylie

Dead Girl

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to
someone asked me today, upon finding out I actually found men in make-up and
dresses attractive, if I was gay....they said I might as well go for women.
But no, there's something distinctly cool about MEN in make-up....

since everyone seems to love it that much does anyone want to write somethin
about it for my Eyeliner Fetish zine?

IcicIe11

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to
What? That's silly... I know at least 4 guys who enjoy wearing a good coat of
black nail polish. two of my crushes in fact... (one's style is somewhat
goth-like... one is somewhat alterna-everything) =)
Though it may not be much of a comfort(seeing as I am a girl), I'm wearing
black nail polish right now...
It was wierd, at the april 6th show, I noticed Brian was wearing a bright shade
of red rather than his usual blacks.....I was shocked and confused I must say.
=/ Oh well... it's happened before...

IcicIe11

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to
>>try some eyeliner too, now *that*
>>looks good on bois!

oh... I so agree =) It's just when the boys I want start to look "prettier"
than me that I'll get discrouraged....

Celeborn

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to
On 13 Apr 1999 19:14:53 GMT, icic...@aol.com (IcicIe11) (yes, that's you!)
wrote:


>>oh... I so agree =) It's just when the boys I want start to look "prettier"
>>than me that I'll get discrouraged....

I look prettier than any grrl ;P

Only joking girls....
--
<{---Celeborn---}>
> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk
Too much of everything is just enough.


Andrea Krann

unread,
Apr 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/13/99
to

Dead Girl wrote:

> someone asked me today, upon finding out I actually found men in make-up and
> dresses attractive, if I was gay....they said I might as well go for women.
> But no, there's something distinctly cool about MEN in make-up....
>

yes...you're right....there is something cool about MEN in make-up....
but it has to fit to the type of man.
I think a lot of people can't understand that, but I think to fancy men with
eyeliner and black fingernails doesn't implicit to be gay. I think men like that
are something very special, because they do that with a certain attitude (I hope
so), and not just because it's 'in'.

Andrea

>
> --
> Kat
> kat....@virgin.net
> eyelinerfetish: http://members.tripod.co.uk/~eyelinerfetish
> Firecracker: http://www.angelfire.com/ny/snappleland
> ICQ UIN #3584318 ******* AIM: kitschpunk

--

Eric Muth

unread,
Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
to
a friend of mine just convinced me to start wearing it, i'm waiting for
the effects though.

Andrea Krann wrote:

> To every boy who wears black nail-polish:

> Go on with that!!!!!!!! I love boys who wear black nail polish and


> eyeliner.....they are brave enough to be different!
>

> Andrea

rosie

unread,
Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
to
In article <371bab3e...@usenet.force9.net>, Celeborn <celeborn@lot
hlorien.force9.co.uk> writes

>On 13 Apr 1999 19:14:53 GMT, icic...@aol.com (IcicIe11) (yes, that's you!)
>wrote:
>
>
>>>oh... I so agree =) It's just when the boys I want start to look "prettier"
>>>than me that I'll get discrouraged....
>
>I look prettier than any grrl ;P
it's so cute watching a boi trying to put on liquid eyeliner . . .
hehehe some of them haven't got a clue!
mr molko obviously has it down to a fine art . . . he's better tham most
girls i know, including me, which is a bit worrying . . . lol

>
>Only joking girls....
>--
><{---Celeborn---}>
>> http://www.lothlorien.force9.co.uk
>Too much of everything is just enough.
>

--
rosie O=)

*raGdoLL*

unread,
Apr 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/14/99
to

>it's so cute watching a boi trying to put on liquid eyeliner . . .
>hehehe some of them haven't got a clue!
>mr molko obviously has it down to a fine art . . . he's better tham most
>girls i know, including me, which is a bit worrying . . .

does he still do his own makeup?

-kitti-

rosie

unread,
Apr 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/15/99
to
In article <7f2r0e$3ke$1...@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, *raGdoLL*
<shesm...@geocities.com> writes
hadn't thought of that. He must do sometimes, but i guess for shoots,
concerts etc. he probably has a make up artist.
>
>-kitti-
>
>
>
>

--
rosie O=)

earthling

unread,
Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99
to

> Dead Girl wrote:

> > someone asked me today, upon finding out I actually found men in > > >>make-up and
> > dresses attractive, if I was gay....they said I might as well go for >>women.
> > But no, there's something distinctly cool about MEN in make-up....
> >

> yes...you're right....there is something cool about MEN in make-up....
> but it has to fit to the type of man.
> I think a lot of people can't understand that, but I think to fancy men >with
> eyeliner and black fingernails doesn't implicit to be gay. I think men >like that
> are something very special, because they do that with a certain attitude >(I hope so), and not just because it's 'in'.

> Andrea

Hmm I love wearing make-up.....i guess i started with just the black nails
and then got bored with that, pretty much anything goes now....in fact i'm
wearing a lovely shade of electric blue on my nails at the moment, they're
wonderful....
Although some men do look rather silly in make-up, most who do it make the
effort and it pays off.....its much easier to get people's attention if
you look different....and i wouldn't consider myself particularly gay
either, i think wearing make-up is just a choice, like, erm, eating meat
or being a vegetarian.....i don't really understand why it seems to be a
major issue with a lot of people.....well actually i probably do, most
people are used to 'normality' and men in make-up are not considered to be
normal so it must be wrong, that man must be gay....soooo stupid....
Oh dear i believe i may have just written the biggest pile of arse ever
known to man.
anyway, au revoir babes,
josh.
xxxxxxx

--
|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
|
| 'If looked at from the right perspective,
| everything is shit'
|
| eart...@argonet.co.uk



Diana Boyd

unread,
Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
to
just look back at the men throught history...many of the founding fathers of
this country wore makeup. they also wore stockings and heels...back in france,
the little louis heel was what started high heels. men dressing up and being
fancy has gone on throughout most history. so, do what you please, let the
close minded just bite their lips. guys in makeup can be very sexy. live for
you, not anyone else.
Diana

MyDarqStar

unread,
Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
to
exactly! i went to a fashion usiversity, and lots of classes i took were
fashion history sort of things, and in some places make up was actually created
for men to wear before women started wearing it :)


Tai Kira

unread,
Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
to

> but what does one call someone that's only
> attracted to men that look like women?

Someone with very good taste.

-Tai
__________________________________________________________________________
/God I love sexuality in children's fiction : "Now he crawled forward like \
|a snake, and again, erect, he darted across a space on which the moonlight|
|played: one finger on his lip and his dagger at the ready." "Peter Pan" |
\ --J.M. Barrie /
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----------
http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

STARLA330

unread,
Apr 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/22/99
to
>
>> but what does one call someone that's only
>> attracted to men that look like women?
>
>Someone with very good taste.

LoL, I like that response!!

*kylie, one who apparently has good taste. ;P

*raGdoLL*

unread,
Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
to

STARLA330 wrote in message <19990422022754...@ng96.aol.com>...

>>
>>> but what does one call someone that's only
>>> attracted to men that look like women?
>>
>>Someone with very good taste.

damn right.

-kitti-
i have taste, i have taste


rosie

unread,
Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
to
In article <7fq5ig$ia4$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, *raGdoLL*
<shesm...@geocities.com> writes

woohoo, me too! wow, my friend is always telling me how awful my taste
is. But, i mean, she used to like peter Andre. I ask you!

hugs, rosie O=)
--
rosie O=)

Aubrey

unread,
Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
to

> woohoo, me too! wow, my friend is always telling me how awful my taste
> is. But, i mean, she used to like peter Andre. I ask you!


Peter Andre? Oh dear. Hmm... pregnant pause while I try to picture Peter
Andre wearing eyeliner... nope. Doesn't work... =)

~Aubrey~
Who still doesn't have a sig...

The Iconoplast

unread,
Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
to

Aubrey <aubre...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7fum40$s6k$1...@news.wave.co.nz...

The Iconoplast

unread,
Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
to
The Iconoplast <icono...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7fuqla$tbf$1...@news.wave.co.nz...

You know you're incoherant when you accidentally reply to a post without
actually writing anything. =)


The Iconoplast
~ 20th Century Boy ~

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages