Glassworks

William F. Picard

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98

Hey there, I'm looking for a copy of Glassworks on CD. New or used,
doesn't matter. If anyone has an extra or can point me to a store (on or
off-line) that has one, I'd be very very happy. Make me an offer, I doubt
I'll refuse. Thanks!

Bill

wfp...@is2.nyu.edu

:pHilt

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98

There's heaps of copies in Australia...
--
:pHilt - http://www.ozemail.com.au/~pturnbul - No Night Sweats

w e i

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98
to William F. Picard

hi there, since you are from nyu, you probably can check into "other
music" on w 4, or "norman's sound and vision", "kim's"...

also,
http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/231635889469715_43_317460

peace

wei

DMB5561719

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98

>hi there, since you are from nyu, you probably can check into "other
>music" on w 4, or "norman's sound and vision", "kim's"...

Tower doesn't have this?

William F. Picard

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98

DMB5561719 (dmb55...@aol.com) wrote:

: Tower doesn't have this?

Apparently not; it's been discontinued. As in out-of-print. And of course
the one I've been listening to since I first got into PG is someone
else's I figure this is as good a time as any to get it!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who responded!

Bill

Message has been deleted

Stuart Millinship

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98

> Really? That's a bleeding tragedy, I thought of all Glass's works
>to be discontinued, Glassworks would be the last!!! Does that mean the
>rarer stuff is also out of print? I've been meaning to pick up Music
>with Changing Parts, is that a goner too???? Anyone?

Both of these in the UK.

Also he's on at the Barbican in London in May

:pHilt

Mar 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/12/98

Dylan David Wagner wrote:

> Really? That's a bleeding tragedy, I thought of all Glass's works
> to be discontinued, Glassworks would be the last!!! Does that mean the
> rarer stuff is also out of print? I've been meaning to pick up Music
> with Changing Parts, is that a goner too???? Anyone?

I'd been trying to find the earlier stuff on CD for ages (or so it
seemed) and then it suddenly appeared everywhere that I looked - all
beautifully packaged - just lovely on a 5 cd changer : simply hours of
ramalama organ work...

bruce carle

Mar 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/12/98

I just saw a copy of "Glassworks" at my local Media Play a couple of
weeks ago. It had a Nice Price sticker on it and was going for around
$8. Check the budget bins.
BC

KZiebarth

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

I bought a copy of GlassWorks today at the new Barnes and Noble here in
Boulder. $9.99.
Ken Ziebarth Boulder, CO
kzie...@aol.com

SRonald312

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

>Subject: Re: Glassworks
>From: kzie...@aol.com (KZiebarth)
>Date: Sun, Mar 22, 1998 20:19 EST

$9.99 for a 3-CD compiliation? How'd you get such a good deal?

Ron

DMB5561719

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

srona...@aol.com (SRonald312) writes:

>>I bought a copy of GlassWorks today at the new Barnes and Noble here in
>>Boulder. $9.99.
>>Ken Ziebarth Boulder, CO
>>kzie...@aol.com
>
>$9.99 for a 3-CD compiliation? How'd you get such a good deal?

Glassworks is not a 3-CD compiliation. It's his first release on CBS.

Robert Baublitz

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

Glassworks is a single CD. You're probably thinking of GlassMasters which is
the set.

Regards,

Bob
DMB5561719 wrote in message