summer cut

marika

Apr 18, 2008, 11:46:15 PM4/18/08
Amy was going to be stay with us at Belle Chasse when we went to Mary's dad
in New Orleans
She called me to talk about will we be imposing on Mary and so on, and
then I told her our story about the accommodations.

I didn't discuss what Chasse means, I didn't think she'd care as much
as i did.

As a result of her decision, notwithstanding the meaning of Chasse, she
tried to get the same flights in and out as Miriam and Mary had.

Anyway, she told me that she used to live in Mississippi and used to visit
NOLA

alla time, and knows a lot about .

So we also had a tour guide in addition !

I can't believe it took this long.

mk

That'd be the butt, Bob. --the newlyweds game show