Can anyone help me obtain Beside?

D.W. McKim

Jan 24, 2009, 1:25:53 AM1/24/09
 Huge PSB fan here...was looking around a site that has their
discography and found this bootleg called "Beside":

[Disc 1:]
3:33 The Truck-driver And His Mate
4:07 Hit And Miss
5:20 Betrayed
4:38 How I Learned To Hate Rock'n'Roll
2:48 The Calm Before The Storm
5:45 The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes On
5:04 Delusions Of Grandeur
3:44 The View From Your Balcony
4:07 Disco Potential
3:57 It Doesn't Often Snow At Christmas
3:35 Silver Age
4:58 Screaming
4:14 Je T'Aime...Moi Non Plus
4:04 The Ghost Of Myself
4:38 Casting A Shadow
4:42 Lies
4:37 Sail Away
[Disc 2:]
3:37 Sexy Northerner
5:02 Always
3:29 Break 4 Love (uk radio edit)
3:56 Nightlife
3:28 Searching For The Face Of Jesus
5:14 Between Two Islands
3:23 Friendly Fire
4:38 We're The Pet Shop Boys
3:50 Transparent
3:42 I Didn't Get Where I Am Today
3:12 The Resurrectionist
2:35 Girls Don't Cry
4:13 In Private (stuart crichton 7" mix)
3:10 Blue On Blue
3:37 No Time For Tears (7" mix)
4:55 Bright Young Things
3:46 Party Song
[This is not an official product by Pet Shop Boys. This is a fan
edition of long awaited but still not released so-called the second
Alternative album. This release is strictly not for sale, but it's for
giving from one fan to another.]

The above note was included in the entry for this compilation...and if
so, i would very much appreciate a fan who has access to this helping me
obtain a copy - please email me direct instead of responding in the
group - would really appreciate this! (If it matters, i'm in the USA -
Arizona)

d.w. mckim
http://community.webtv.net/larynx1/UltravioletMUSEings/index.html - "Let
me show you the world in my eyes" (Depeche Mode)

Muppet Quote of the Week:
Earl Sinclair Dinosaur: "OK, now, look. No one knows this. I didn't
even tell your mother this. When I was 14, I... I experimented with
some lettuce. But, those were my salad days..."