Funny Turkey Pictures For Facebook

Hollie Galipeau

Dec 3, 2023, 10:23:09 PM12/3/23
You seem to like funny pictures like this post and probably are interested in real estate since we are a real estate niche site. If we got you pegged, then we know with a near 100% accuracy You WILL LOVE this funny real estate pictures post!

funny turkey pictures for facebook
Download File https://byltly.com/2wHX1g

We briefly considered conducting this experiment ourselves, but fortunately a Google search led us to someone who had already done it and published the results (with pictures!). For his Substack newsletter, Food Is Stupid, Chicago food writer Dennis Lee tried a modified version of the viral recipe using Stove Top stuffing mix and a chicken instead of a turkey. Long story short, the experiment failed miserably, but don't take our word for it. Lee's step-by-step account of his popcorn stuffing misadventure is well-documented, illustrated, and downright hilarious. Give it a read.
eebf2c3492