Ex-Pearl Jam Drummer Reveals Why 9/11 Was A ‘False Flag’

Red

Jan 3, 2018, 12:33:25 AM1/3/18
Ex-Pearl Jam Drummer Reveals Why 9/11 Was A ‘False Flag’

Former Pearl Jam drummer Dave Abbruzzese referred to the September 11,
2001 terrorist attacks as a ‘false flag’ in a new Facebook post. The
post shared a tweet by President Donald Trump that Abbruzzese
criticized, which you can see below.

“Ladies and gents…. . Remember these times. One day we will be granted
the opportunity to actually know and understand what purpose this
diversionary mishap of a presidency was keeping our focus off of. And
just as 9/11 became the false flag for killing 100s of thousands of
innocent Iraqi people when the American politico straight out lied and
lied and lied in order to do what they wanted, so will D. Trump leave
a mark of IDIOCY on the character of the USA & Americans.”

Someone commented, “Please don’t tell me you’re a 9/11 conspiracy
theorist.”

Abbruzzese responded, “What an odd thing to ask. The events of that
day were used like a gift by the Bush/Chaney White House. That is all.
Keep it together.”

Abbruzzese’s initial post shared a screenshot of a tweet by the
President, where he trolled climate change proponents.

“In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record.
Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that
our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF
DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!”

http://www.alternativenation.net/ex-pearl-jam-drummer-reveals-why-911-false-flag/

-Red

might...@gmail.com