TWU dvd

Don

Oct 15, 2006, 4:33:53 AM10/15/06
Wow, I must say I am impressed! This is a much more mature product than the
original CD. I think there were a few "insincere" moments on the CD, solos
that didn't sound good, could have been better. It made the CD less for me
when I first listened to it. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Metheny fan,
just think they've played better.

The DVD is sooo much better than the studio CD. Would be nice if they
released a CD of the live performance.

Ron K. Hulen

Nov 5, 2006, 10:09:33 AM11/5/06

I've yet to watch this dvd, but typically, in my opinion, the studio
never does Metheny justice. I believe to get the full flavor
of him, you need to see him performing live.