Your Name and comments

Bilbo Baggins

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

CHRIST SODOMIZER wrote:

> [ Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:06:31 GMT ] "keith.d....@boeing.com"

> >> Oh, like your the standard ? Banana stocks will hit the roof.
>
> >It's people like this that we need internet police. I cant even figure
> >out who the putz is, but some one should take his computer away and make
> >him listen to pat boone records and watch leave it to beaver for like a
> >week. Whats this putz do for a living??? Practing to replace rush or
> >morton???
>
> I agree. People who say nasty things about people who eat bananas
> should have a special police force just to anally rape them, thus
> keeping a premium on eating bananas so us sneaky back-alley
> motherfuckers can make a quick buck turning out banana paste, banana
> glue, bananana LSD, bananana slippers, bananana condoms, banana salad,
> banana cole slaw, banana soup, banana bran muffins, banana lubricant,
> banana rectal plugz...

GOAT, your about the biggest asshole I think I've ever seen post here in
the usenet. How long have you been gay? I don't have anything against
homosexuals but it seems that you are one. Also, how long have you
lived with your head stuck entirely up your ass? And what is this
fetish with goats? Is the sex good with a goat? Do you like a goat dick
up your ass? how would it fit with your head already up there?

Cliff Evans

Dec 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/6/96

> GOAT, your about the biggest asshole I think I've ever seen post here in
> the usenet. How long have you been gay? I don't have anything against
> homosexuals but it seems that you are one.

So then what do you hope to gain by assessing him as one, if it doesn't
bother you? Are you hoping he'll be insulted? That would indicate that
you think it's bad to some extent, if you wish to "accuse" him of being
one.

Also, how long have you
> lived with your head stuck entirely up your ass? And what is this
> fetish with goats? Is the sex good with a goat? Do you like a goat dick
> up your ass? how would it fit with your head already up there?

All this talk of asses, bestiality...you're really interested in all of
this, hobbit-breath. What gets *you* excited?
Never mind, I think we know now.

--
BoZo23
“You don’t get it. You sit in the audience at a horror movie,

(-Ihsahn, from the band Emperor, quoted in SPIN.)

satanict...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 12:47:46 PM2/16/17
On Friday, December 6, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Cliff Evans wrote:
> > GOAT, your about the biggest asshole I think I've ever seen post here in
> > the usenet. How long have you been gay? I don't have anything against
> > homosexuals but it seems that you are one.
>
> So then what do you hope to gain by assessing him as one, if it doesn't
> bother you? Are you hoping he'll be insulted? That would indicate that
> you think it's bad to some extent, if you wish to "accuse" him of being
> one.
>
> Also, how long have you
> > lived with your head stuck entirely up your ass? And what is this
> > fetish with goats? Is the sex good with a goat? Do you like a goat dick
> > up your ass? how would it fit with your head already up there?
>
> All this talk of asses, bestiality...you're really interested in all of
> this, hobbit-breath. What gets *you* excited?
> Never mind, I think we know now.
>
> --

Cliff, you are a ridiculous idiot. He was right about this Goat character. You must be in love with Goat coming to his defense and all. How chivalrous of you. Dipshit!