What the F does Pantera mean?

Buscemifan

Jul 19, 2001, 1:46:03 AM7/19/01
What does the name mean or did they make it up? Closest thing I saw in the
dictionary was Panthera. Theres a mexican horror flick with the word Panteras
in it. So dammit, whats the story?

J "Diesel 'Aoi "Luke 'Dan "Eduardo" Brooks' Fisk" Ikazuchi' Machine" T

Jul 19, 2001, 4:08:27 AM7/19/01

Pantera is an old type of car. I don't know shit about cars, so I
can't elaborate.

--
JT - mp#15 - diesel...@punkass.com
http://fueledbyhatred.keenspace.com

">plonk<"
- Server Thirteen - alt.slack

">plonk<"
- Server Thirteen - alt.slack

"being an entry in my killfile I wouldn't have seen
the comment at all if not for it being quoted by Server 13"
- Reverend DJ Epoch - alt.discordia

*plonk* this name also and set filters to "nuke".
- Reverend DJ Epoch - alt.discordia (take 2)

"*Plonks them*"
- St Alicia Slutmachine - alt.discordia

"Sometimes, herd behaviour is a good thing. *plonk*."
- Nathaniel Eliot - alt.discordia

unformed

Jul 19, 2001, 8:46:03 AM7/19/01
i posted before, but don't know where it went.

When they began playing, a freind of the band suggested the name
Pantera (which is Spanish for Panther, hence the Panther logo) ..the
band members liked it, and so it stayed

Roland Kickinger

Jul 19, 2001, 12:39:29 PM7/19/01
I just farted.

caseyw

Jul 21, 2001, 12:52:47 AM7/21/01
It's spanish for "panther".Or espanol or hablo cablo or whatever.

GenOcyD

Jul 23, 2001, 5:25:26 AM7/23/01
a pantera is a road racing car popular throughout europe
"Buscemifan" <busce...@aol.com> wrote in message

oxo

Jul 23, 2001, 6:51:52 PM7/23/01
its the town where they are from ok

i think well thats what stincy says

oxo

Buscemifan wrote in message
<20010719014603...@ng-cr1.aol.com>...

GrimmTrixX

Jul 23, 2001, 5:25:56 PM7/23/01

>its the town where they are from ok

I could've sworn that pantera is spanish or portuguese for Panther. I mean
Texas is close to mexico and all. Plus there's a tribute album to them called
"Panther: A tribute to Pantera"

Jul 24, 2001, 9:31:48 AM7/24/01
Pantego

outta site

Jul 24, 2001, 11:15:17 PM7/24/01
you sir, are a fucking idiot.
><(((()))*> a pantera is a road racing car popular throughout europe
><(((()))*>"Buscemifan" <busce...@aol.com> wrote in message
><(((()))*>news:20010719014603...@ng-cr1.aol.com...
><(((()))*>> What does the name mean or did they make it up? Closest thing I saw in the
><(((()))*>> dictionary was Panthera. Theres a mexican horror flick with the word
><(((()))*>Panteras
><(((()))*>> in it. So dammit, whats the story?
><(((()))*>
><(((()))*>

Michael Stuardo

Aug 19, 2001, 6:19:54 AM8/19/01
Pantera is the spanish for Panther
its a mammal like a big cat pretty wild and dangerous
Buscemifan <busce...@aol.com> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
20010719014603...@ng-cr1.aol.com...
Message has been deleted

spencer...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 6:35:58 PM2/24/19
Pantera is another word for god

spencer...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2019, 11:00:13 PM2/26/19
You will more than lucky to know what I said and will not say it again