alt.music.oasis oldies :)

Hannahtempest

Mar 9, 2002, 5:36:51 PM3/9/02
Hey everyone,

Are there any alt.music.oasis oldies still out there? The people who used to
post a couple of years ago? Back in the days when our lovely friend Derek
Gorman was webmaster of Oasis News?

Let me know, I haven't been on here for a while :)

Hannah

kaz

Mar 9, 2002, 5:47:03 PM3/9/02

"Hannahtempest" <hannah...@aol.com> wrote in message

oh gosh! laura speck, headshrinker...sometimes slider...and maybe robin?
that's all from that day and age that come to mind at the moment... :)
--
kaz

Robin

Mar 9, 2002, 5:53:38 PM3/9/02
On 09 Mar 2002 22:36:51 GMT, hannah...@aol.com (Hannahtempest)
wrote:

hmmm I've been since about 98 I think.. but I dont think I remember
you specifically...
miss speck is around still... she was here long before me.
---
www.justanotherdaynow.com
The Charlatans FTP - www.foreverftp.com

the lion

Mar 9, 2002, 5:51:44 PM3/9/02

heh!
you might have picked a little of a bad time to come ...
don't get the impression it's always this hostile ...

but, don't think i can help. graham cawskey was -always- here to the best
of me knowledge, but he's disappeared fairly recently too.

nIcK---S

Mar 9, 2002, 6:16:25 PM3/9/02
I kind of remember the name but he's been gone awhile, lots of new faces
appearing too, many of them could be Masterplan forum rejects judging by
their arrogance....
"Robin" <Shine...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dj152

Mar 9, 2002, 6:49:27 PM3/9/02
that's not what you think of me is it Niko?

nIcK---S

Mar 9, 2002, 7:51:35 PM3/9/02
hey, I'm nice to anyone who's nice to me ;-)
"Dj152" <dj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Strange Thing

Mar 9, 2002, 7:59:04 PM3/9/02
i started posting on amo jan 2000, but read oasis websites since autumn 98,
and used to visit Oasis news regularly, thought it was quite good, but never
got involved in message boards or anything, so never knew what the fuss with
him was all about.

laura speck

Mar 10, 2002, 2:29:04 AM3/10/02

"Hannahtempest" <hannah...@aol.com> wrote in message

eeeeeeurrrrrgh, derek gorman, he was a prick. :P im still here, been here
since 96 :/

--
laura
http://girlstar.org

Hannah

Mar 10, 2002, 9:00:01 AM3/10/02
Wow, its seems like there's only a few of us left

Good to know your still out there Laura! I remember your posts well :)
Those were the really fun days :)

mad ferret

Mar 10, 2002, 9:14:19 AM3/10/02
"Hannah" <indie...@yahoo.com> wrote

> Wow, its seems like there's only a few of us left
> Good to know your still out there Laura! I remember your posts well
:)
> Those were the really fun days :)

i've been here since 97, but all i did back then was spam my site ;-)

mad ferret
http://oa515.com

the lion

Mar 10, 2002, 9:21:30 AM3/10/02
> all i did back then was spam my site ;-)
>
> mad ferret
> http://oa515.com

erm ...

;)

KingCreole

Mar 10, 2002, 9:28:59 AM3/10/02
something never change

:P

--
KingCreole
--

where is my mind?

"mad ferret" <ww...@515.com> wrote in message

Acquiesce

Mar 10, 2002, 11:11:55 AM3/10/02
Yeah, I'm still here too-I remember Gorman, and RoundyWay, and Slider (first
guy I bought a bootleg off, and a top fella!), so welcome back to amo.

Acquiesce.

"Hannah" <indie...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hannahtempest

Mar 10, 2002, 12:07:01 PM3/10/02
Can't believe so many of you are still here! I thought you would have been long
gone by now. I remember you Acquiesce and Slider and Mad Ferret and Laura!

Acquiesce, whats ur real name?

Anyone remember Tim who also worked for Oasisnews?

Acquiesce

Mar 10, 2002, 12:40:15 PM3/10/02
Hey Hannah~

How are ya? Can't say I remember you, did you have a different posting name
back then? I'll tell ya my real name if ya show me yours.... :op

Acquiesce.

"Hannahtempest" <hannah...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hannahtempest

Mar 10, 2002, 4:34:03 PM3/10/02
Hey...

Its been so long ago i've forgotten what I used to post as. Maybe indierocks? I
use that now, can't remember when I started using it!

I definitely remember you!

RKID

Mar 10, 2002, 4:41:54 PM3/10/02
jure
"kaz" <ka...@redsoxbellatlantic.net> wrote in message

SettinS0n

Mar 10, 2002, 5:28:48 PM3/10/02
I've been here since around .... 97 or so....I actually ran Oasisnews.com after
the massive "redesign" that gorman did, and was the webmaster of Up In The Sky
for a long time...been readin the boards since 96, post infrequently...but
always been here. Damn, Slider, RoundMyWay....ahhhh those were the
days..maureen was a cool chick but she was only in it for patsy kensit news! ah
well

Going Nowhere,
Max

Acquiesce

Mar 10, 2002, 6:03:56 PM3/10/02
Kaz~

Can't believe you don't remember I was posting back in the days of Laura
Speck, Derek Gorman, Slider, Round My Way, and Headshrinker!!

Acquiesce.

"RKID" <me...@online.no> wrote in message

Acquiesce

Mar 10, 2002, 6:04:19 PM3/10/02
I also remember a guy called Sykora, who's back posting now...

Acquiesce.

Hannahtempest

Mar 10, 2002, 6:08:18 PM3/10/02
You'll remember Tim then from oasisnews?

Why was amo so good back in those days?! Where has it all gone?!

Acquiesce

Mar 10, 2002, 6:19:34 PM3/10/02
I've been here since about '96 too I think. I remember you Settins0n...old
skool peeps are everywhere!

Acquiesce.

"SettinS0n" <sett...@aol.com> wrote in message

SettinS0n

Mar 10, 2002, 7:30:10 PM3/10/02
yea....i remember tim....tim coggins i believe...yeah he was a nice guy....i
think he kinda stopped likin oasis around 98..or he just stopped payin
attention....anyway, yeah, tim was cool..

going nowhere,
max

Svince

Mar 10, 2002, 8:16:40 PM3/10/02
I've been around here since 99, but I don't post enough to make a name for
myself. Oh well...

- Scott

laura speck

Mar 10, 2002, 11:57:59 PM3/10/02

"Hannahtempest" <hannah...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Anyone remember Tim who also worked for Oasisnews?

yeah, i remember tim well :) i still talk to him sometimes. hes still a dear
friend.

--
laura
http://girlstar.org

kaz

Mar 11, 2002, 1:07:40 AM3/11/02

"Acquiesce" <forceofn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Kaz~
>
> Can't believe you don't remember I was posting back in the days of Laura
> Speck, Derek Gorman, Slider, Round My Way, and Headshrinker!!

hehe! well if i wasn't here then, how could i remember? i've only been
around since...fall 99 maybe? ;)
--
kaz

letdown

Mar 11, 2002, 2:19:45 AM3/11/02

"Hannahtempest" <hannah...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Can't believe so many of you are still here! I thought you would have been
long
> gone by now. I remember you Acquiesce and Slider and Mad Ferret and Laura!

you forgot niklas birkstead, used to see him around a lot..

Gav (G)

Mar 11, 2002, 4:49:15 AM3/11/02
Hannahtempest wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Are there any alt.music.oasis oldies still out there? The people who used to
> post a couple of years ago? Back in the days when our lovely friend Derek
> Gorman was webmaster of Oasis News?
>
> Let me know, I haven't been on here for a while :)
>
> Hannah

Yep. I've been posting for a good few years.

Hannahtempest

Mar 11, 2002, 6:54:33 AM3/11/02
There were so many, its hard to remember all the main ones!

Everyone seems to have disappeared now tho :(

I lost touch with Tim a while ago Laura, I used to talk to him quite a lot.

kaz

Mar 11, 2002, 7:45:47 AM3/11/02

"letdown" <injekti...@msn.com> wrote in message

> you forgot niklas birkstead, used to see him around a lot..

lord, he hasn't be around for...oh since last summer maybe? i miss that
silly guy! :D

laura speck

Mar 11, 2002, 11:16:23 AM3/11/02

"Hannahtempest" <hannah...@aol.com> wrote in message

do you want his icq # ??

--
laura
http://girlstar.org

slide

Jan 16, 2019, 6:52:24 PM1/16/19
On Saturday, March 9, 2002 at 10:36:51 PM UTC, Hannahtempest wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Are there any alt.music.oasis oldies still out there? The people who used to
> post a couple of years ago? Back in the days when our lovely friend Derek
> Gorman was webmaster of Oasis News?
>
> Let me know, I haven't been on here for a while :)
>
> Hannah

usenet was fun :)

slide.