Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

Attention Köln Concert moved!

9 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Judy Ann Schoen

belum dibaca,
15 Mar 2000, 03.00.0015/03/00
kepada
After hearing some rumors I called the E-WErk in Köln and got the info
that the concert has been moved to the Sat. 25. March, and it starts one
hour earlier!
The concert starts at 7 pm not 8 pm!

Judy Ann

black...@gmx.net

belum dibaca,
15 Mar 2000, 03.00.0015/03/00
kepada
Yes, I heard it too and got the info in a mail from them. But what
confused me a bit is that they said on Viva2 it was moved to Sunday
(and they present them). But I think 25th is right.
And I've heard two reasons so far, one is Liam's throat problem the
other a tv appereance.
Is anyone here going to the gig?

Annette

In article <38CFAA27...@t-online.de>,