لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

How did the Baby die in "Trainspotting"?

10,799 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

BeatlesRd

غير مقروءة،
03‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص3‏/4‏/1997
إلى

How'd the baby die in Trainspotting? PLease help.

- John

SUPRSONICA

غير مقروءة،
03‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص3‏/4‏/1997
إلى

SIDS... sudden infant death syndrome - it suffocated in its sleep,
basically

J. Brewczynski

غير مقروءة،
03‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص3‏/4‏/1997
إلى

I believe the baby died of dehydration/ and or starvation while everyone
else was whacked out on heroin.

Laurie

غير مقروءة،
03‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص3‏/4‏/1997
إلى

Not to mention serious neglect! :)

Brendan Twomey

غير مقروءة،
04‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص4‏/4‏/1997
إلى

BeatlesRd <beat...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970403025...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> How'd the baby die in Trainspotting? PLease help.
>
> - John

> I think it was mostly of neglect and starvation, but some of my friends
said they'd read it'd died of cot death.That's all the help I can give ya.

P.S. How do you expect it to survive being surrounded by drugs 24 hours a
day?

Iain Hynd

غير مقروءة،
04‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص4‏/4‏/1997
إلى

On 4 Apr 1997 16:06:12 GMT, "Brendan Twomey"

Very happily?
Iain.

ih...@sol.co.uk
Warning: This was written by someone who is currently
on bail for attemped arson of a cotton-bud factory,
since his mate Eric told him to.

Curtis William Dawe

غير مقروءة،
04‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص4‏/4‏/1997
إلى Laurie

were you asleep during the goddamn movie or what? the guys were on a week
long trip of heroin and forgot to feed the baby. probably because they
were wasted beyond beleif.

yannaco

غير مقروءة،
04‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص4‏/4‏/1997
إلى

BeatlesRd wrote:

> How'd the baby die in Trainspotting? PLease help.
>
> - John

i'm sure it didn't really die- it's probably a quite healthy toddler by
now, in fact, there may have been several babies because they can only
work very few hours at a time, you see.

Alex

Suzanne Chorley

غير مقروءة،
05‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص5‏/4‏/1997
إلى

In article <19970403025...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, BeatlesRd
<beat...@aol.com> writes

--
Neglect? Cot Death? AIDS? Who knows? Isn't this an Oasis Newsgroup??!!! Maybe
there should be a trainspotting one. And a Friends one. And an ER one. Bye

Daniel Bolger

غير مقروءة،
07‏/04‏/1997، 3:00:00 ص7‏/4‏/1997
إلى

Suzanne Chorley <scu...@sculder.demon.co.uk> belched fearlessly:

>Neglect? Cot Death? AIDS? Who knows? Isn't this an Oasis Newsgroup??!!!

It is, but diversity is nice.

In the book I think it's Spud that says "Dawn wis a wee bairn thit died,
Lesley's bairn, it died ay that cot death n that", which would explain
it.

Daniel Bolger: "And *boy*, is it gonna get hotter!"
dan...@colouruk.demon.co.uk
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/5674

jomor...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
03‏/02‏/2017، 2:39:42 م3‏/2‏/2017
إلى
Methadone poisoning.

satanict...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
20‏/02‏/2017، 12:23:14 م20‏/2‏/2017
إلى
On Thursday, April 3, 1997 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, BeatlesRd wrote:
> How'd the baby die in Trainspotting? PLease help.
>
> - John

He probably was subjected to Oasis' sad excuse for music!

fuerd...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
12‏/05‏/2020، 9:30:43 ص12‏/5‏/2020
إلى
Am Donnerstag, 3. April 1997 10:00:00 UTC+2 schrieb BeatlesRd:
> How'd the baby die in Trainspotting? PLease help.
>
> - John

"The generally-accepted answer is that the baby starved to death. This information comes from the novel and isn't explicitly stated in the film. In the book, it is due to neglect (starvation or dehydration) because of the parents' heavy drug use."
- IMDb FAQ Trainspotting
0 رسالة جديدة