PATRICK JOOS Re: >> WHO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT 'AMERICAN' BAND OF ALL TIME? <<

1 view

XTORT

Mar 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/16/98

In article <01bd4f5b$2667d880$LocalHost@default>, "Patrick Joos"
<inf...@usz.unizh.ch> wrote:

> REM?!? HELL, I FORGOT THEM!!!!!!!!! They're really good, yeah, i've got
> 3cd's of them.. OK, i'm sorry for all the REM-fans out there, i just saw
> the unique opportunity to insult Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Bush, Silverchair,
> Smashing Pumpkins, etc... you know what i mean..
>

> Patrick

Why does this guy always have to be such a smart-ass? this is where all of
the flaming and fighting starts. It was a simple and serious question. But
typically, he has to be obnoxious. He must be about 15 years old.

--
"God is STILL an American."
and if you can't recognize a humerous David Bowie quote, oh well.......

Patrick Joos

Mar 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/17/98

: Why does this guy always have to be such a smart-ass? this is where all

of
: the flaming and fighting starts. It was a simple and serious question.
But
: typically, he has to be obnoxious. He must be about 15 years old.

:
Nope yer absolutely wrong my friend, i'm not 15! But i'm not gonna tell you
how old i really am Blurrrrrffff!!

Patrick

Gordon Hodgson

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

In article <01bd51e8$776963e0$LocalHost@default>, Patrick Joos
<inf...@usz.unizh.ch> writes
Because you're a dick. Why not tell the truth. Tim can verify anything I
say. E.g. I'm 16 and live in Oxford. What would you lose by telling
people your actual age?
--
Gordon "You'll Never Forget My Name" Hodgson
gor...@hodgson.nospam.demon.co.uk

"Jesus it must be great, to be straight...."
-- Jarvis Cocker (Do you Remember The First Time)

Patrick Joos

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

Because you're a dick. Why not tell the truth. Tim can verify anything I
: say. E.g. I'm 16 and live in Oxford. What would you lose by telling
: people your actual age?

That was just a joke, you don't have to insult me and call me a dick, OK, i
don't call YOU a dick do i? Don't send me hate-posts anymore, either talk
to me like a normal person, without insulting me or just let it be.

BTW i'm 18 d'ye know what i mean,
Patrick

Shoegaze99

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

"Patrick Joos" <inf...@usz.unizh.ch> writes:

>That was just a joke, you don't have to insult me and call me a dick, OK, i
>don't call YOU a dick do i? Don't send me hate-posts anymore, either talk
>to me like a normal person, without insulting me or just let it be.

This is rather ironic, isn't it? Patrick of all people making a
request like this....

......what a dick.

********************************
Returns Every Morning - The Unofficial Lilys Hompage
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palladium/2296/

The net's premier resource for Lilys information, news, and more

Patrick Joos

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

: This is rather ironic, isn't it? Patrick of all people making a

: request like this....
:
:
:
:
:
: ......what a dick.

Did somebody ever told you that you are a dumb person with a very sad
character?

Gordon Hodgson

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

In article <01bd54de$9b1ec5c0$LocalHost@default>, Patrick Joos
<inf...@usz.unizh.ch> writes

Yeah, but then we changed our minds, and decided to focus our hatred on
you...

--
Gordon "You'll Never Forget My Name" Hodgson
gor...@hodgson.nospam.demon.co.uk
Remove the nospam bit to reply

"What's the point in making it over-emotional
You can do it the hard way.......
........ or you can be a professional"
-- Jarvis Cocker (The Professional)

Laura