MORE BAD PROMOTION ON MTV DUE TO LIAM

Harmacy27

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Last night on 120 Minutes, Liam was there for the debut of the video for "Where
Did It All Go Wrong"? Nothing is better for a song then for a member of the
band to tell the world on it's premiere that it sucks. Liam did just that.
Way to go.

Andrew

BiGtoP

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
liam doesn't give a fuck about promotion.that's sony's job.they know he's capable
of making a mess fast, that's how the oasis publicity machine works... make radical
or outrageous statements and then watch the media soak it up.it's obviously a
formula that works for them.does the statement "we're bigger than the beatles" ring
a bell?
plant the seed, watch it grow, then set it on fire so everybody can see from across
the atlantic!!!!!!

Harmacy27

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
>liam doesn't give a fuck about promotion.that's sony's job.they know he's
>capable
>of making a mess fast, that's how the oasis publicity machine works... make
>radical
>or outrageous statements and then watch the media soak it up.it's obviously a
>formula that works for them.does the statement "we're bigger than the
>beatles" ring
>a bell?
>plant the seed, watch it grow, then set it on fire so everybody can see from
>across
>the atlantic!!!!!!

thats stupid

obscene fucking machine

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
BiGtoP wrote:

> does the statement "we're bigger than the beatles" ring
> a bell?

no becouse they are :-) "we're bigger than jesus christ" does though !

Dirky

"I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll make an exception"

http://www.fucking-in-the-bushes.co.uk

OSU Buckeyes

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
Or watch them go down in flames....

> liam doesn't give a fuck about promotion.that's sony's job.they know he's
capable
> of making a mess fast, that's how the oasis publicity machine works...
make radical
> or outrageous statements and then watch the media soak it up.it's obviously a

> formula that works for them.does the statement "we're bigger than the
beatles" ring
> a bell?

> plant the seed, watch it grow, then set it on fire so everybody can see
from across
> the atlantic!!!!!!

Robin

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
>> does the statement "we're bigger than the beatles" ring
>> a bell?
>
>no becouse they are :-) "we're bigger than jesus christ" does though !

oasis are not bigger then the beatles. in your opinion, they may be better, but
oasis will never even begin to be as big as the Beatles were. I don't think any
band ever will.

* * * * * * * * *

*Robin*

"Let there be love" -Noel Gallagher

"And I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose" -Eric Idle

FasterTNG

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
Who gives a fuck about promotion? It's rock 'n' roll. Deal with it.

wacky chick

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
my band will. ;)

--
FAC Adam

"You can't just say, 'OK, now we're gonna be more rock. Put on your
leather,
Isaac, get your nose pierced. Taylor, dye your hair green. And Zac, you're
already there, just stop bathing.'" --Taylor
"Robin" <shine...@aol.com> wrote in message

obscene fucking machine

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
Robin wrote:

> >> does the statement "we're bigger than the beatles" ring
> >> a bell?
> >
> >no becouse they are :-) "we're bigger than jesus christ" does though !
>
> oasis are not bigger then the beatles. in your opinion, they may be better, but
> oasis will never even begin to be as big as the Beatles were. I don't think any
> band ever will.

they are bigger than the beatles. or at least they were in the WTSMG era

Michael Matzenberger

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
You probably weren't there when the Beatles were really huge...well me neither, but
mate I think no one will ever be bigger than the Beatles

Robin

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
>they are bigger than the beatles. or at least they were in the WTSMG era

lol, no they weren't. Maybe in England they were but world wide, there's no way
Oasis could ever even hope to be as big as the beatles.