Is Kurt all right?

Alexander Mills Ogilvie

Apr 8, 1994, 3:08:30 PM4/8/94
Tom Milledge (xtmi...@fiu.edu) wrote:
: For those of you that have been following the band more closely,
: this is probably old news. But last I heard, Kurt had just been
: released from the hospital following his sedatives and champagne
: overdose. How is he doing now?

I just heard on the radio that Kurt committed suicide by shooting himself
in the head. An electrician found him in his apartment. However, official word
on the formal identification of the body has not yet come through.

Quite frankly, I can see who else it would be. Nirvana's label has even stated
that the body was Kurt's.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, if this hasn't already pervaded the net.

brianf

Apr 8, 1994, 9:56:32 AM4/8/94
In article <2nvfjl$f...@schema.fiu.edu> xtmi...@fiu.edu (Tom Milledge) writes:
>From: xtmi...@fiu.edu (Tom Milledge)
>Subject: Is Kurt all right?
>Date: 6 Apr 1994 23:11:49 GMT

>For those of you that have been following the band more closely,
>this is probably old news. But last I heard, Kurt had just been
>released from the hospital following his sedatives and champagne
>overdose. How is he doing now?

I just heard on the radio that there was a body found at Kurt's house. Death
was caused by a fatal gun-shot to the head.

No positive ID yet.

danimations

Mar 3, 2023, 4:58:44 PM3/3/23
i dont think so