Re: Ping to Sparrow and Fastwolf

Scott W.

Feb 12, 2005, 11:09:40 PM2/12/05
In article <1108218568.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
projectile_...@msn.com says...
> Just wanted to say High!

Lookie here! It's Projectile Vomiting Chick!
--
"Be careful, James," I said. "Those cupcakes are crazy
as barn-cats, and they will never be on your side."

Shukun

Feb 13, 2005, 12:11:10 AM2/13/05
On 2/12/2005 8:09 PM I could possibly be going insane but I swear that
Scott W. said in a message that was only meant for me:

> In article <1108218568.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> projectile_...@msn.com says...
>
>>Just wanted to say High!
>>

> Lookie here! It's Projectile Vomiting Chick!

*yawn*

--

Welcome to TEH usenet, I am TEH GOD!!!!11

http://www.davegotbettersincebleach.com/

.:. removed .SF (spam filter) to reply .:.

In time, they will all bow...

I am the Becoming!

L.L. Shukun!

~SiG~

Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 1:52:46 PM2/13/05
In article <5q7v011kojnrfih2q...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:09:40 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >In article <1108218568.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> >projectile_...@msn.com says...
> >> Just wanted to say High!
> >>

> > Lookie here! It's Projectile Vomiting Chick!
>
> Lookie there, it's the famous crossposting Scott W.!

I can't find any acid. :(
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 2:09:55 PM2/13/05
In article <l79v011p3slbfh8a8...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:52:46 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.

> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >In article <5q7v011kojnrfih2q...@4ax.com>,
> >pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> >> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:09:40 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> >> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >> Lookie there, it's the famous crossposting Scott W.!
> >>
> > I can't find any acid. :(
>
> I've misplaced my pcp lipstick.

I have cocaine toothpaste from Peru.
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 2:55:32 PM2/13/05
In article <urbv01hbkk6iark1t...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:09:55 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.

> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >In article <l79v011p3slbfh8a8...@4ax.com>,
> >pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:52:46 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> >> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >> I've misplaced my pcp lipstick.
> >>
> > I have cocaine toothpaste from Peru.
>
> I've got some lovely heroin gravy mix from Berlin.

I've got crystal meth foot powder from Turkey.
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 3:25:57 PM2/13/05
In article <nldv011qk94r5e2hq...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:55:32 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.

> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >In article <urbv01hbkk6iark1t...@4ax.com>,
> >pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:09:55 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> >> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >> I've got some lovely heroin gravy mix from Berlin.
> >>
> > I've got crystal meth foot powder from Turkey.
>
> My Brompton's Cocktails are simply a little slice of Heaven.....

My roofies and maddog 20/20 punch is a hit at any party...

--
"Be careful, James," I said. "Those cupcakes are crazy
as barn-cats, and they will never be on your side."

http://scottwitherspoon.blogspot.com/

Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 3:45:07 PM2/13/05
In article <0qev01l6vjvvur8mo...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:25:57 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> Are you that asshole that stole my panties back in 1984?

Were they black cotton panties?
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 4:00:41 PM2/13/05
In article <n7fv01909mhaflgei...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:45:07 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> No, they were white crotchless bloomers. I'm going to go take a nice
> big dump and go for a walk in the cemetary now. I bid you adieu, my
> strange aquaintance!

Ciiiiiiiiiiao!

Doug Donaghue

Feb 13, 2005, 6:00:20 PM2/13/05
projectile vomit chick wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:09:40 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >In article <1108218568.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> >projectile_...@msn.com says...
> >> Just wanted to say High!
> >>

> > Lookie here! It's Projectile Vomiting Chick!
>
> Lookie there, it's the famous crossposting Scott W.!

Don't encourage him. He's already a legend in his own mind.

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 13, 2005, 6:05:09 PM2/13/05
projectile vomit chick wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:25:57 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> Are you that asshole that stole my panties back in 1984?

The crotchless white bloomers with the frilly lace stuff in a few
interesting places?

Nope. It wasn't me.

Doug

Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 13, 2005, 6:59:06 PM2/13/05
In article <baqv01pdvjo5js6jg...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:00:20 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> Don't tell me to whom to repsond on Usenet.

Right on, girl! Tell that fat bastard!

--
"Be careful, James," I said. "Those cupcakes are crazy
as barn-cats, and they will never be on your side."

http://scottwitherspoon.blogspot.com/

Me Love You Long Time

Feb 13, 2005, 7:12:08 PM2/13/05
tracy.....are u talking to scott weiland?

"Scott W." <irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 12:47:03 AM2/14/05
Scott W. wrote:
> In article <5q7v011kojnrfih2q...@4ax.com>,
> pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
>
>>On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:09:40 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
>><irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:
>>
>>>In article <1108218568.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
>>>projectile_...@msn.com says...

>>>Lookie here! It's Projectile Vomiting Chick!
>>
>>Lookie there, it's the famous crossposting Scott W.!
>>

> I can't find any acid. :(

Don't feel bad...been havinf the same problem for a few years now...have
a good lead though!

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 12:49:54 AM2/14/05
In article <37asarF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
says...
There always seem to be plenty of "good leads"!

--
"Be careful, James," I said. "Those cupcakes are crazy
as barn-cats, and they will never be on your side."

http://scottwitherspoon.blogspot.com/

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 12:57:40 AM2/14/05
Scott W. wrote:
> In article <37asarF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
> says...
>
>>Scott W. wrote:
>>
>>>In article <5q7v011kojnrfih2q...@4ax.com>,
>>>pinkel...@mydoor.com says...

>>> I can't find any acid. :(
>>
>>Don't feel bad...been havinf the same problem for a few years now...have
>>a good lead though!
>>
>>-Bob
>>

> There always seem to be plenty of "good leads"!

no this is the kid has it and i just need to come up with all the cash
cause the least he'll do is a sheet.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 1:01:13 AM2/14/05
In article <37asuoF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
That shouldn't be too hard to come up with. I've
been looking for 2 sheets for a while now. All
that I've gotten so far are dead ends from squirrelly
speed-freaks. Plus, I'm pushing 40, so, you know,
when you're a kid, you can get just about anything.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 1:04:20 AM2/14/05

i'm 25 almost...think i'll probably get it this week before it's all
gone..kinda expensive...don't do it often though and won't for a while
afterwards so it's worth it.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 1:15:38 AM2/14/05
In article <37atb8F5...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
10-20 years ago, it was Everywhere. How much is a sheet
going for? I just want to do a heavy 2 day trip and get
rid of the rest.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 1:38:57 AM2/14/05

These are going for 500..just doing them a straight 5 a hit,no
deals...not sure i'm going to get it yet....don't really need that much
and don't want to deal with selling it.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 2:03:40 AM2/14/05
In article <37avc5F...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Heehee. I could sell that in two hours! Definitely try
some out first before you lay down 500 big ones.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 2:36:48 AM2/14/05

i might just get them for the motley crue show next month...might just
pop some precs or something like that though.whats a druggie to do?

-bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 2:39:46 AM2/14/05
In article <37b2omF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Primary Prostate Epithelial Cells?

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 2:46:54 AM2/14/05

You seemed pretty cool until just then.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 2:47:51 AM2/14/05
In article <37b3biF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Hehehehe! I don't know what precs are.

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 2:46:09 AM2/14/05
projectile vomit chick wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:00:20 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> Don't tell me to whom to repsond on Usenet.
^^^^^^^^^^
'I may' or 'I should' would be a much better choice of words. But at
least you didn't leave the participle dangling.

And I wasn't telling you not to respond to him. Just don't encourage
him. He's bad enough already <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 2:47:35 AM2/14/05
Scott W. wrote:

> In article <baqv01pdvjo5js6jg...@4ax.com>,
> pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> > On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:00:20 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
> > Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> > >Don't encourage him. He's already a legend in his own mind.
> >
> > Don't tell me to whom to repsond on Usenet.
> >
> Right on, girl! Tell that fat bastard!

I'm sorry, Scott. The last of that seems to have gotten a bit garbled.
You want to kiss my -what-!?

Doug

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 2:50:43 AM2/14/05

percocet....pain killers

-Bob Doe

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 2:54:01 AM2/14/05
In article <37b3inF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Oh, no shit, eh? We call'm 'Percs' or 'Percoslurps'
and somehow the name got mutated to 'Slurps'. You
know how druggies are. You should try the pure
Oxycodones without the Tylonol or Aspirin trash
in it. My personal favorite is the mscontins cuz
you can crush 'em up and snort'm. Course, blue
snot will drip out of your nose for a while but
it's worth it.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 2:58:49 AM2/14/05

Had to point out the grammer mistake before making his point...a snob
and a know it all. or am i wrong? i hope i'm wrong.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 3:00:46 AM2/14/05

he said your anal warts.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 3:01:49 AM2/14/05
In article <37b41tF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
says...
Yep. He takes snobiness to unbelievable new heights. You
can look up pedantic in the dictionary and there'll be
a picture of Doug. Just wait till he gets some of his
facts wrong, tho. He'll get real quiet for a while. ehehe

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 3:05:45 AM2/14/05

I know plenty about those...i usually do 2 80's a da/night(sometimes
have a peice left for the morning)...did 2 40's 4 percs and 2 10mg
valiums tonight...going to get 50 valims tommorroe and trade some...know
a lid that will trade at least 1 perc 10 for one valium...i think i can
get gim to give me two for just othe one v...them i ge lots of good
pills free almost and can hook my friends up....if any o fit goes doen.

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 3:09:52 AM2/14/05
In article <37b4f0F...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
That werks. Tomorrow I'm gettin' some Libriums, gonna sleep
all day, prolly with 30mg of Morphine just to take the
edge off.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 3:13:20 AM2/14/05

I bet...trys to act smart online because the only human contact he gets
in real life is the occasional dope slap from a various dissipointed
family member.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 3:15:15 AM2/14/05
sounds like a nice relaxing day!

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 3:17:24 AM2/14/05
In article <37b50nF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Perfect way to spend a Monday. Couldn't ask for more.
Well; maybe a tiny Vietnamese woman to walk up and
down my back.

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 3:18:30 AM2/14/05
In article <37b4t5F...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
says...
Now that I wouldn't know about.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 3:36:15 AM2/14/05

A midget,even.

-bob

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 3:39:47 AM2/14/05
In article <37b683F...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Not unless she's Bridget The Midget.

Bob

Feb 14, 2005, 3:47:12 AM2/14/05
she is one hot litlel midget....shes on howard a lot.

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 4:20:03 AM2/14/05
In article <37b6skF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Ja, I download his show every day. He doesn't get
much airplay in Wyoming.

Damn, she's hot! That's one hot midget right there!
http://www.ultimate-post.com/video_store/bridget_the_midget_video.htm

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 5:32:53 AM2/14/05

Damn, Scotty!!!!! Your memory must be even shortr than your dick. It's
OK to tell him what I do <g>

Or maybe Larex would <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 5:26:53 AM2/14/05

You're wrong. I'm just a typical, garden-variety, asshole <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 5:25:42 AM2/14/05

I thought it might be something like that <g>

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 5:29:19 AM2/14/05

Damn!! Where did you learn a big word such as 'pedantic'? And you even
spelled it correctly. Congratulations.

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 5:31:20 AM2/14/05

ROTFLMSFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had any kind of clue................. <g>

Doug

BasketCase

Feb 14, 2005, 7:40:06 AM2/14/05

"Bob" <Pat...@superbowl.com> wrote in message
> Scott W. wrote:
> > In article <5q7v011kojnrfih2q...@4ax.com>,
> > pinkel...@mydoor.com says...

> >>On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:09:40 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> >><irir...@ieieieieie.cnn> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >>Lookie there, it's the famous crossposting Scott W.!
> >>

> > I can't find any acid. :(
>
> Don't feel bad...been havinf the same problem for a few years now...have
> a good lead though!

I've got lead poisoning.

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 10:22:38 AM2/14/05
In article <42107D7F...@access4less.net>,
ddon...@access4less.net says...
Sorry, I misspelled 'cunt'.

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 11:06:43 AM2/14/05
In article <qa9111hr520c63rsg...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:46:09 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug

> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >projectile vomit chick wrote:
> >>
> >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:00:20 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
> >> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >> Don't tell me to whom to repsond on Usenet.
> > ^^^^^^^^^^
> >'I may' or 'I should' would be a much better choice of words.
>
> In what way? "I may ask you to not tell me to whom to respond on
> Usenet?" That just sounds dorky.

> But at
> >least you didn't leave the participle dangling.
>
> That would be utter blashphemy.

> >And I wasn't telling you not to respond to him. Just don't encourage
> >him. He's bad enough already <g>
>
> I'll talk to Scott W all I want to. I happen to enjoy bantering back
> and forth with him with our inane conversations. So just ignore it if
> it bothers you so. Sheesh, net Nazis that think they have to tell
> everyone with whom they can and cannot speak on a fucking public
> forum.

Fuck the Nazis. Did I mention my Dexedrine combination pizza?
It's pretty good!
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 10:22:07 AM2/14/05
In article <42107E55...@access4less.net>, ddon...@access4less.net
'What you do'? I don't know 'what you do'! You mean about
the blow-up dolls?
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 11:36:37 AM2/14/05
In article <6uj1119sd9ntpvics...@4ax.com>, m...@my.net
says...
> I'm lost on this one but my blow up doll looks like a sheep.

Nothing wrong with that!

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 1:00:48 PM2/14/05
In article <4210E502...@access4less.net>,
> ROTFLMSFAO !!!!!!!! It's so much fun to watch you twist in the breeze
> <g>

I don't even like Chubby Checker.

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 12:50:58 PM2/14/05

ROTFLMSFAO !!!!!!!! It's so much fun to watch you twist in the breeze
<g>

What Scotty is trying to avoid saying is that I teach advanced
engineering math (Calculus and Differential Equations), Physics, and
Electronics at ITT Technical University. I also do electronics design
consulting.

Doug

Doug Donaghue

Feb 14, 2005, 1:02:31 PM2/14/05
projectile vomit chick wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:46:09 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug

> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> >projectile vomit chick wrote:
> >>
> >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:00:20 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
> >> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:

> >> Don't tell me to whom to repsond on Usenet.
> > ^^^^^^^^^^
> >'I may' or 'I should' would be a much better choice of words.
>
> In what way? "I may ask you to not tell me to whom to respond on
> Usenet?" That just sounds dorky.

"Don't tell me to whom I may respond on Usenet." Or "Don't tell me to
whom I should respond on Usenet."

> But at
> >least you didn't leave the participle dangling.
>

> That would be utter blashphemy.

Quite.

> >And I wasn't telling you not to respond to him. Just don't encourage
> >him. He's bad enough already <g>
>

> I'll talk to Scott W all I want to. I happen to enjoy bantering back
> and forth with him with our inane conversations. So just ignore it if
> it bothers you so. Sheesh, net Nazis that think they have to tell
> everyone with whom they can and cannot speak on a fucking public
> forum.

It's clear that the levity in the comment escaped you.

Doug

Scott W.

Feb 14, 2005, 1:07:01 PM2/14/05
In article <8up1111bq38du5684...@4ax.com>,
pinkel...@mydoor.com says...
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:06:43 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Scott W.
> <scott...@msn.xxx> hit the crackpipe and declared:
> I just finished a nice fruit salad topped with Desoxyn.

Wow. Mmmmm. You should try some of my Phenobarbital
cheese cake.
Message has been deleted

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:05:16 PM2/15/05

where do you dl the show from? i always only get to hear bits and peices.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:14:53 PM2/15/05

Well thats good at least,I am to.But grammer correcting is lame when not
requested.

-Bob

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:25:15 PM2/15/05

I know,everybody besides yourself is clueless. You're a dime a dozen.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:29:13 PM2/15/05

I could seriously care less what you do for a living. Doesn't change the
fact that your a prick and in your free time you have nothing better to
do than get on usenet and argue and down people....regardless of what
you do, theres obviously something missing from your offline life. <g>

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:31:06 PM2/15/05

Get well soon.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:43:15 PM2/15/05
projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:46:09 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
> Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:

>>projectile vomit chick wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:00:20 -0700, in alt.music.nirvana, Doug
>>>Donaghue <ddon...@access4less.net> hit the crackpipe and declared:

>>>Don't tell me to whom to repsond on Usenet.
>>
>> ^^^^^^^^^^
>>'I may' or 'I should' would be a much better choice of words.
>

> In what way? "I may ask you to not tell me to whom to respond on
> Usenet?" That just sounds dorky.
>
> But at
>
>>least you didn't leave the participle dangling.
>

> That would be utter blashphemy.
>

>>And I wasn't telling you not to respond to him. Just don't encourage
>>him. He's bad enough already <g>
>

> I'll talk to Scott W all I want to. I happen to enjoy bantering back
> and forth with him with our inane conversations. So just ignore it if
> it bothers you so. Sheesh, net Nazis that think they have to tell
> everyone with whom they can and cannot speak on a fucking public
> forum.

This Doug guy is just a blowhard....waste of cyberspace.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 6:59:30 PM2/15/05
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:22:07 -0700, Scott W. <scott...@msn.xxx>
> wrote:
>

> I'm lost on this one but my blow up doll looks like a sheep.

Does it have real wool?

-Bob

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 7:05:25 PM2/15/05
In article <37fdhiF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
You can d/l it commerical free from alt.binaries.howard-stern.
Admiral Ernie Logman posts it commercial free at 56k rate
and also 24k. There's several other posters who posts the show
but not all of them are commerical free in MP3 format.

You have to wait about an hour after the show is finished
before all of the attachments are there.

--
Syd Barrett: (asked if he would enjoy playing again) Yes, that would be
nice. I used to enjoy it, it was a gas. But so's doing nothing.

http://scottwitherspoon.blogspot.com/

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 7:07:18 PM2/15/05
In article <v23511psr1flbtvb8...@4ax.com>, m...@my.net
says...
> Yep, you are missing!

Heehee! Ohhhh Noooooo!

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 7:08:29 PM2/15/05
In article <37ffoqF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
says...
The best you can do is ignore him because he'll never
go away.

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 7:27:03 PM2/15/05

Who asked? I seriously don't think one single person has even eluded to
wanting to know what you do, you just wanted to make sure we knew
because thats just the kind of guy you are,Doug.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 8:08:06 PM2/15/05
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:29:13 -0500, Bob <Pat...@superbowl.com> wrote:
>

> Yep, you are missing!

Yes, the good ass kicking I'd give him for acting like a snobby ass
might just do something for his attitude.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 8:09:47 PM2/15/05
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> No, the last one did but it shrunk in the rain and then I felt like a
> pervert.

I hear you...i prefer synthetic myself.....i had the same problem with a
golden shower gone wrong.

-Bob

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 8:12:33 PM2/15/05

Yeah it's getting to that point....i like to at least try to give people
the benifit of the doubt..a lot of times i find people come off as
assholes on usenet,and later turn out to be not so bad....but i guess he
is what he is.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 8:31:15 PM2/15/05
In article <37fiatF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
I guess you're spozed to stand up and salute!

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 8:34:05 PM2/15/05
In article <37fknsF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
says...
No, he means that Doug will call in sick from
work just to argue with anyone who'll argue
with him on Usenet.

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 8:36:28 PM2/15/05
In article <37feugF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
What if he HAS no offline life?

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 9:02:16 PM2/15/05

But he's professor Doug At ITT Tech.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 15, 2005, 9:06:33 PM2/15/05
In article <37fntdF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
Pbbbbbbbbbbbt! Could've been worse-- Devry!
Message has been deleted

Bob

Feb 15, 2005, 11:18:55 PM2/15/05
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> That stuff really shrinks wool up and after a few days the odor gets
> worse than when it was on the real sheep.
>
> Someone once told me that golden showering sheep was an English
> tradition but I'm not sure.

yeah....the synthetic stuff you you just wipe off and its ready to go.

-Bob

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bob

Feb 16, 2005, 2:31:11 AM2/16/05
Larex Q. Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:
> The only real problem with the synthetic stuff is it's tendency to
> easily cause rub rashes with prolonged use.

I recomend some sort of lubricatuck product....and make sure what ever
part of the sheep is rubbing you.

-Bob

Scott W.

Feb 16, 2005, 3:20:39 AM2/16/05
In article <rds5111vcs0rh2d03...@4ax.com>, m...@my.net
says...
> You are all missing. I keep you all in a little box on my desk!

None of you really exists.

Bob

Feb 16, 2005, 1:00:44 PM2/16/05

I think I might.....BTW when is that syd barrett quote from....thought
he's been shining on in private for years and years now.

-Bob

BasketCase

Feb 16, 2005, 1:31:20 PM2/16/05

"Bob" <Pat...@superbowl.com> wrote in message

Thank you...but I am easily lead astray...too many lead pipes...good smoke
though...gets ya plumb crazy.

Scott W.

Feb 16, 2005, 5:16:15 PM2/16/05
In article <37hg2jF...@individual.net>, Pat...@superbowl.com
He did a few interviews and there's a couple
of books about him translated from Italian.

Bob

Feb 16, 2005, 9:42:23 PM2/16/05

Damn lead pipes...

-Bob

Bob

Feb 16, 2005, 9:54:42 PM2/16/05

Kewl stuff...going to have to look around for him....imagine
him,waters,and gilmore getting a reunuion tour going! although i know
theres zero chance of syd comming back....very doubtful on
waters...would have done it by now.....saw waters live a few years
ago,great great show.

-Bob

BasketCase

Feb 17, 2005, 5:24:55 AM2/17/05

"Bob" <Pat...@superbowl.com> wrote in message

leads to harder things...channels strange fluids...god's a plumber you
know...It's in the waters...what god wants...god gets....but I don't plumb
the depths...rather...a spanner in the works...welcome to the machine...just
another loose cog...that's me.

Bob

Feb 17, 2005, 4:15:52 PM2/17/05
Interesting.