Dave Grohle???

Thomas Morgan

Nov 30, 2003, 4:26:30 PM11/30/03
hey! I decided to go thru my Nirvana collection and listen to all of the
records in order again, since i have not since i started liking them in
1997. I have been taking drum lessons so I think I know a bit about
dfrumming now and I noticed that Dave's drummiong on BLEACH was kind of lame
and incunsistint but on Nevermind he sounded alot better and hit harder and
more accutate. Did they use a sesssion Drummer on NEVER MIND to cover up
Dave's mistakes, becuase then on In Utero there next record he sounded like
shit agaiun and everythuig was tinny.

What do you think???

Johnny Fairview

Nov 30, 2003, 4:34:17 PM11/30/03

"Thomas Morgan" <morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu> wrote in message

tommy tommy tommy, stop living on past glories. you had a good post once,
but in gods name please let it go now. youre like al bundy, always treating
us to the same damn tale about your high school football game. id
appreciate it if youd stop. thanks cap'n

Bob0173

Nov 30, 2003, 5:23:52 PM11/30/03
>Subject: Dave Grohle???
>From: "Thomas Morgan" morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu
>Date: 11/30/03 4:26 PM Eastern Standard Time
i think i have to fart.
-Bob
If it looks good, you'll see it...If it sounds good, you'll hear it...If it's
marketed right, you'll buy it...But if it's real, you'll feel it

Basement

Nov 30, 2003, 6:19:52 PM11/30/03

You really think about wether fart or not?
--
Wouter

My favorite inside source

Bob0173

Nov 30, 2003, 6:29:32 PM11/30/03
>You really think about wether fart or not?

i had just finished taco bell...wasn't sure if i had to run to the bathroom or
just fart...i picked fart...and thank god i was right.

Thomas Morgan

Nov 30, 2003, 9:43:49 PM11/30/03

"Johnny Fairview" <sacqu...@NOSPAMtampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

What are you talking about?

projectile vomit chick

Nov 30, 2003, 10:43:47 PM11/30/03

"Thomas Morgan" <morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu> wrote in message

I think you are pretty pathetic, trying to re-live your past with this
re-hashing of a tired subject.

projectile vomit chick

Nov 30, 2003, 10:44:11 PM11/30/03

"Thomas Morgan" <morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu> wrote in message

Oh good, he's mentally ill, too. *yawn*

Zennousha Shukun

Dec 1, 2003, 3:41:00 AM12/1/03
On 11/30/2003 12:51 PM ~Jen~ decided it best to tell us, before
showing us:

> "Thomas Morgan" <morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu> wrote in message

> HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *peeing*

Don't encourage the fucktards please.

--

Welcome to TEH usenet, I am TEH GOD!!!!11

http://www.davegotbettersincebleach.com/

In time, they will all bow...

~SiG~

smithmick

Dec 1, 2003, 6:55:14 AM12/1/03

LOL

Zennousha Shukun Aibetsu

Dec 1, 2003, 11:45:09 AM12/1/03
On 12/1/2003 7:01 AM ~Jen~ decided it best to tell us, before showing us:

> "Zennousha Shukun" <shu...@basichelp.com> wrote in message

>> > HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *peeing*
>> >

>> Don't encourage the fucktards please.
>>
>> --
>

> but but but..i wasnt! i was laughing at him!

Oh, well in that case carry on.

JeePee

Dec 1, 2003, 5:25:22 PM12/1/03
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:51:00 GMT, "~Jen~" <tin...@telus.net> decided
to surprise everyone by saying:

>"Thomas Morgan" <morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu> wrote in message

>HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *peeing*

Ahhh first week of december, Golden Shower week. Or not?
http://www.ppgirls.com/
--
JeePee

Life on earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun.

My Prince, Queen and Nirvana pages:
bootlegs, complete live overview and other stuff (last update 08-10-2003)
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/jp.pluijgers/main.html
Posted by news://news.nb.nu

Bob0173

Dec 1, 2003, 6:00:55 PM12/1/03
>Ahhh first week of december, Golden Shower week. Or not?
>http://www.ppgirls.com/
>--
>JeePee
>
>Life on earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around
>the sun.
>
>My Prince, Queen and Nirvana pages:
>bootlegs, complete live overview and other stuff (last update 08-10-2003)
>http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/jp.pluijgers/main.html
>Posted by news://news.nb.nu

ahh that time of year again....www.goldenshowers.com

Thomas Morgan

Dec 1, 2003, 6:15:44 PM12/1/03

"projectile vomit chick" <pinkel...@mydoor.com> wrote in message

> I think you are pretty pathetic, trying to re-live your past with this
> re-hashing of a tired subject.

You wouldn't understand "surreal" if it hit you in the face (much like the
brick which hit you years ago).
--
Thomas Morgan
Grand Rapids, 2003

Bob0173

Dec 1, 2003, 6:39:39 PM12/1/03
>Subject: Re: Dave Grohle???
>From: "Thomas Morgan" morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu
>Date: 12/1/03 6:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
each time this guy posts he seems to get more and more stupid...amazing.

projectile vomit chick

Dec 1, 2003, 11:49:16 PM12/1/03

"Bob0173" <bob...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Subject: Re: Dave Grohle???
> >From: "Thomas Morgan" morg...@REMOVETHISNOWmsu.edu
> >Date: 12/1/03 6:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
> >

> >"projectile vomit chick" <pinkel...@mydoor.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I think you are pretty pathetic, trying to re-live your past with this
> >> re-hashing of a tired subject.
> >>

> >You wouldn't understand "surreal" if it hit you in the face (much like
the
> >brick which hit you years ago).
> >--
> >Thomas Morgan
> >Grand Rapids, 2003
> >

> each time this guy posts he seems to get more and more stupid...amazing.

And more and more boring, too.

Basement

Dec 2, 2003, 4:38:42 AM12/2/03

Lucky you!