Kurt Cobain died today

moanna stclair

Apr 8, 1994, 4:53:56 PM4/8/94
I suggest everyone listen to your local alternative radio station
or MTV because it seems Kurt was found dead today of a self-inflicted
gun shot to the head. He did leave a suicide note, but they have yet
to disclose what it says. I can't believe it and feel very sorry for
his family, especially his little girl. I don't think it's a joke
because here in NY they have been playing Nirvana nonstop for the past
3 hrs and have had some reports coming out of Seattle.

Dan Hill

Nov 27, 2021, 3:36:35 PM11/27/21
How are you Moanna, all these years later?

naksksk dmsklwks

Apr 10, 2022, 1:34:04 AM4/10/22
this is crazy thread tho right