pena cancelled

Jason Patterson

Feb 17, 1995, 1:35:21 PM2/17/95
argh. i drove the 4 hours over there. i get there, get my 2 free tix and
2 k-kool purple stop signs (passes). melvins play. jim rose plays. we
wait 1/2 hour, the screen is all set up.. they're about to start in like
4 minutes. the intermediate music had stopped. suddenly, the lights
go down. everyone goes wild. the lights come back on. .. we wait
another hour. "the power on the block has gone out." dang. i had good
seats, right on stage left, where i could see everyone come out from
backstage. the guards wouldn't let me backstage before the show. so...
oh well. snuck a crappy 110 camera in and took some pics though... if
they develop i'll post em.

the funny thing is, about 11pm everyone stormed into the pit. imagine
kicking an ant pile, and seeing all the ants storming out.. imagine the
thing in reverse... it was a cool sight.

oh well. man. latre..

jason patterson . cru...@freenet.scri.fsu.edu //| // // //| // scene n._.n
ncruncher : irc . pat...@scri4d.scri.fsu.edu //||// // //||// missing `o o'
number cruncher . pat...@dirac.scri.fsu.edu // |// // // |// #0062048 (~@~)

the nin home page is at www link: "http://www.scri.fsu.edu/~patters/nin.html"
"i'm stuck in this dream it's changing me i am becoming" - trent reznor - nin