Metal (Lee Completion Mix)

Chris A.

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
What is the deal with this track? What is the line about "Lee Completion
Mix"? Who the hell is Lee? I know that this track is legit because you can
see it in the fragillity 2.0 tourbook laying in the pile of CDs.

Lee Reznor

Jul 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/7/00
Dear Chris A:

I am Lee, I am an industrial musician about to release our
debut CD. I completed the mix of Metal by Nine Inch Nails from the 2
little clips going around. That is the deal with the track, there is
no bootleg around of the full original NIN version, however i made
what i could from the clips using NIN sounds and instruments.

-Lee

if you want more info email me

chr...@mnsi.net

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:54:20 GMT, "Chris A." <outs...@netzero.net>

JAH

Jul 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/7/00
Chris A. wrote:

> What is the deal with this track? What is the line about "Lee > Completion
> Mix"? Who the hell is Lee?

The guy who mixed the small nin portion
of "Metal" into a 3 + minute track.

> I know that this track is legit because you can
> see it in the fragillity 2.0 tourbook laying in the pile of CDs.

I see that too. yet we haven't heard the version on the disc in the
booklet, I'm sure.

JAH

MelancholyBeauty

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
Metal is a cover for a Gary Newman song. The full version is 7 1/2 minutes long
and will be released on a new NIN ep in early august. Metal will be the only
new song added, the rest of the ep is remixes of the fragile that members of
the band and other musicians did. So it will be like Further Down The Spiral,
except for the fragile this time.

turbo

Jul 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/9/00
Didn't like the NIN version that much at first but it's growing on me...

The Turbo