Live Album

Bradley Kaplan

Feb 3, 1995, 12:27:27 AM2/3/95
Does Trent have any plans to release a live album from the current tour?
After seeing them at the Boston Garden, I cann't listen to the album
version of "Hurt" and some of the other songs, because the live versions
where so much better. Live at Woodstock is the only soundboard of the
current tour I know, and it is not that great of a preformance.

The Boston Garden show was one of the best concerts I have ever seen.
The first half hour was not that good. Security was throwing flashlights
into people's faces when they would stand up. Everyone would just sit
in their seats. When I stood up some asshole from behind me yanked
on my shirt, and then a securit guard was coming over to me, with another
security guard's flashlight in my face. Since I was bootleging the concert,
I did not want to make a scene, so I sat down. Then Trent got pissed
off at everyone for just sitting in their seats, and said that NIN should
not have played at the Boston Garden. Then he walked off stage. Came back,
and said "I am doing this for you, not for me. The Show must go on."
Then the movie screen came down, the floor seats got ripped up and the mosh
pit started. Securit guards tried to break up the main pit, but we got
to witness the securit guards go flying in the air. You can identify them
by their lit flashlights. Then security left the floor, and flooded the
first level above the floor (where my seats where). They let us stand
up, but prevented any movemenet so we could not get to the floor, and they
had enough security to prevent this. But the floor seats did get passed
right upto where we where sitting. I almost took one home for a souvineer.
As ssoon as the pits started, the show got much better. It made us complete
forget about the lousy first half hour.

Then after Head Like A Hole, Trent and the bass player went audience
surfing. Instead of getting passed right back onto the stage, people
where just passing him around. The bands personal security jumped into
the pit. 5 minutes latter, they got bass boy back, but he hurt his wrist.
Then they got Trent. Then this huge guy yanked Trent away from a security
guard, had him under his arm, and did a 50 yeard run across the floor
section. A couple minutes latter, they got Trent back, a little shaken,
but physiclly unharmed, and the band played the encore.

One of the best parts of the concert was during "Closser" Imagine the
reaction of security when 15,000 people simultaniously sing "I want to
fuck you like an animal."

Did security frisk everyone at every concert? They had us put our hands
up like we where being arrested, and patted us down. Though it was kind
of funny, because I had my DAT machine in my pants, the security guard
felt it, and did not even say anything.

I still find it enjoyable to explain to people all the stuff the Jim Rose
Circus did. I usually cann't get passed the part where the guy hung a
cinderblock brick on a steel chain between his nipples when people become
so discussed, the refuse to hear anymore.

NIN0210

Feb 5, 1995, 8:09:26 PM2/5/95
The Boston show was great. Not as good as the Worcester show though, but I
loved both of them. Any chance NIN will be coming back somewhere less
than 3 hours from Boston. Maby this summer? I really want to see them
again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgsF93

Feb 13, 1995, 7:08:41 PM2/13/95
Nine Inch Nails will most likely be winding up the tour after the
pre-mardi-gras shows in New Orleans on the 17th and 18th of Fenuary
there is little certainity involved in this decision though. A European
tour is a possibility but further U.S. touring seems unlikely.

Sean

hastie

Feb 14, 1995, 5:32:05 PM2/14/95
anyone have any info on NIN playing canada? ive heard rumors of
a Calgary date (my town) but no info...

Dirk Ellis

Feb 15, 1995, 1:04:02 AM2/15/95
hastie (has...@cadvision.com) wrote:
: anyone have any info on NIN playing canada? ive heard rumors of
: a Calgary date (my town) but no info...

Aggghhh! No! don't tempt me like this! Do you know how bad it is to
toy with one's emotions.... I will take this post as an attempt to be
nice... but... I'm... having... overload right now! Look at me... fist
fuck! Okay.... now that I have composed myself, I will just sit down now.

He's probably not coming here, but if he does <bless his soul> I'll be
right there!

Dirk....
Dirk Ellis del...@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
"Rage against the Muffin!!" University of Alberta
"No time for the ol' in an out mam, Edmonton, AB
Just came by to check the meter!" (403)439-8479
- A clockwork orange
And if anyone finds out he is... contact me immediately! :-)

Arlette Mica J

Feb 15, 1995, 9:55:45 PM2/15/95
hastie (has...@cadvision.com) wrote:
: anyone have any info on NIN playing canada? ive heard rumors of
: a Calgary date (my town) but no info...

If they _do_ announce a date in Alberta for sometime between May
and August, and they announce it before April 30, could you please e-mail
me here? I'm in Jasper working this summer, so I can go pretty much
anywhere for a show :-)

--

Mica Arlette Queen's University
3m...@qlink.queensu.ca Kingston, Ontario, Canada