NiN @ Sydney

oblis...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
I must Say all my expectations for Seeing NIN at the BDO were
compleatly blown away. The Sheer power of Trent & Co. were amazing, add
to that the fact that everyone knew all the fucking lyrics and some of
us even knew his little live addons and sang along. He was very close
to the crowd he came down to the barrier about 6 or so times, during
piggy he let some girl in the crowd sing like two lines while he jumped
into the crowd. The Crowd was great as well with the first 10 (NB where
i was a meter from the barrier had about 5-6 rows in it) or so rows
were compleatly compacted in, and anyone who needed to get out did,
even thought i did loose my spot in the 2nd row it was still fuckin
good. My favorites for the night had to be Get Down make love, Head
like a hole, The frail/the Wretched and finaly Hurt.

Set list in order(if my memory serves me right): Head like a hole,
Terible lie, sin, March of the Pigs, Piggy, (?pinion?)/gave up, get
down make love, The frail/The wretched, No You dont, Even Deeper, Wish,
Into the Void, Closer, and finally Hurt.

I waited at the front for a little while and the guy who was filming
with the home video camera, i think same guy who did the filming for
Fagility v1.0 on MTV, was handing out assorted items from the stage, I
ended up with 2 of danny's picks. This guy was real nice and when i
talked to him i found out that they wern't allowed to give away the set
lists and that danny uses grey and pink picks (grey are for bass and
pink for guitar, IIRC), Trent uses Red and Robin uses Yellow.

Now only if we could get them to come back and do a concert not play at
a festival, in sydney again.

oblisk

P.S. I must say i like both of the tour shirts very, very nice. esp the
white one

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

K-Ecchi

Jan 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/27/00
oblis...@yahoo.com (oblis...@yahoo.com) sez...

> I waited at the front for a little while and the guy who was filming
> with the home video camera, i think same guy who did the filming for
> Fagility v1.0 on MTV, was handing out assorted items from the stage, I
> ended up with 2 of danny's picks. This guy was real nice and when i
> talked to him i found out that they wern't allowed to give away the set
> lists and that danny uses grey and pink picks (grey are for bass and
> pink for guitar, IIRC), Trent uses Red and Robin uses Yellow.

Yay! I use the same bass picks as Danny! :)

--
[complete unknown] [-==-] [k-ecchi]

Tw199y

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00

<oblis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:86p4ct$ujp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

>He was very close
>to the crowd he came down to the barrier about 6 or so times, during
>piggy he let some girl in the crowd sing like two lines while he jumped
>into the crowd.

> Set list in order(if my memory serves me right): Head like a hole,

> Terible lie, sin, March of the Pigs, Piggy, (?pinion?)/gave up, get
> down make love, The frail/The wretched, No You dont, Even Deeper, Wish,
> Into the Void, Closer, and finally Hurt.

u forgot one song he did play Starfuckers Inc. somewhere in there... and he
only came off stage 3 times...

I thought it was great it was like he would walk up and down the front
barrier and all the ppl, including myslelf would grab at him and scream out
his name and stuff like that... it just gets your adrenaline pumping it was
fantastic I just loved being in the front row...

--
-------------------------------
Tw199y

Join AllAdvantage.com and get paid to surf the Web!
Please use my ID (APO-186) when asked if someone referred you.
Thanks!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=APO186

K. Johnson

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
>Set list in order(if my memory serves me right): Head like a hole,
>Terible lie, sin, March of the Pigs, Piggy, (?pinion?)/gave up, get
>down make love, The frail/The wretched, No You dont, Even Deeper, Wish,
>Into the Void, Closer, and finally Hurt.

The much more accurate setlist is:

Head Like A Hole
Terrible Lie
Sin
March of the Pigs
Piggy
The Frail
The Wretched
No, You Don't
Even Deeper
Gave Up
Into The Void
Wish
Get Down, Make Love
Starfuckers, Inc.
Closer
Hurt

k . j o h n s o n
Now Playing: Foo Fighters - Aurora
kjoh...@zip.com.au
http://www.zip.com.au/~kjohnson

_________AmNinCode v2.0__________
N+ L- H B M- T-- A U++ I++ P+
F-- S-- NC- V- R-- D-- PB-

Butcherbird

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
NIN will be back to do Sydney Gigs according to an interview on Sunday
and also what he said on stage in Melbourne.

Looks like we're gaving them