dallas show

angeli

Feb 12, 1995, 6:34:04 AM2/12/95
haha...it was a great fucking show...the funniest thing was when the
opening band(didn't care enough to get their names) was bombarded with
pieces of plywood..hahah :)...boy they did suck though.

trent was fucking great a lot better then when he played in austin last
ocotober..but i would have to say the show at the bomb factory last april
or may was the best i have seen..

Carlos Javier Vergara

Feb 13, 1995, 5:03:16 PM2/13/95
In article <3hkrnc$b...@villa.fc.net>,
I have to agree totally! the bomb factory was small, intimate and just
incredible!
Halo9

--
motto#151 from the little black book:
I've read about the Ill effects on my body from

drumbear

Feb 13, 1995, 10:16:32 PM2/13/95
thx...@sam.neosoft.com (Buck Satan) wrote:

> In article <3hkrnc$b...@villa.fc.net>, ang...@primus.paranoia.com (angeli) wrote:
>
> --haha...it was a great fucking show...the funniest thing was when the
> --opening band(didn't care enough to get their names) was bombarded with
> --pieces of plywood..hahah :)...boy they did suck though.
> --
> --
> --trent was fucking great a lot better then when he played in austin last
> --ocotober..but i would have to say the show at the bomb factory last april
> --or may was the best i have seen..

That first band was the Melvins and your right, they SUCKED big time!

And after seeing the last three Dallas NIN showings I would have to
agree that the bomb factory was probably the best but only because
in this last one that damn camera island squeezed the hell out of
everyone in the pit.

See ya in the PIT!

Brian Edward Carpenter

Feb 14, 1995, 8:38:37 PM2/14/95
The show was awesome <besides those damn Melvins, and, uh I nailed the
bass guitarist right on the handle of his instrument. please don't
beat the fuck out of me like trent asked you to :) >

Although the Cameras were a bit of a problem actually geting around
I thought that the pit was quite nice actually, less packed than his
last show is Fair Park Colseum. After having seen him at the Bomb
Factory, then in Austin, then a Fari Park Coliseum, and as of sat.
again at FPC-my favortie has to be the first time he came through.
The crowd was just much closer, and alot more pumped. <prolly cuz
there was actually a good opener>

However, one of my favorite things that I saw at the show was a sign on
the wall to the right of the stage claiming A.M.N's welcoming us to
the concert. Not only was this a cool gesture, but it also prompted
me to finally post in here. I had previously just read the last 1000
plus/minus messages, and not responded because I was.. well, reluctant.

Finally, if there is a meeting of A.M.N this summer in CLeveland, or
wherever, count me in.. I'll bring the music mobile, so we can play
nin for EVERYONE to hear :)

-Brian

"and they all sing the same refrain.. it;s fun to take a trip.. to put
acid in your veins.."

Lisa Livingston

Feb 14, 1995, 9:41:29 PM2/14/95
thx...@sam.neosoft.com (Buck Satan) wrote:

> In article <3hkrnc$b...@villa.fc.net>, ang...@primus.paranoia.com (angeli) wrote:
>
> --haha...it was a great fucking show...the funniest thing was when the
> --opening band(didn't care enough to get their names) was bombarded with
> --pieces of plywood..hahah :)...boy they did suck though.
> --
> --
> --trent was fucking great a lot better then when he played in austin last
> --ocotober..but i would have to say the show at the bomb factory last april
> --or may was the best i have seen..
>

> Were you hanging with the a.m.nin army?
>

> thx
>
> --
> ============= t h x 1 1 3 8 @ s a m . n e o s o f t . c o m ===============
> === "Yes, that's a backstage pass. I'm Terry Reznor, Trent's brother. ===
> === I know we don't look anything alike, but believe me, I'm his brother. ===
> === What? You want to meet Trent? Sure, I can arrange that for you. ===
> === The band is staying at the Sheraton Hotel, room 431. Come party with ===
> === us after the show! Just come bang on the door, okay?" ===
> === [(c) 1995 ISFOS (I'm So Full OF Shit) Productions] ===
> === smashed up my sanity, smashed up integrity, smashed up what i believed ===
> === in, smashed up what's left of me, smashed up my everything, smashed ===
> === up all that was true, gonna smash myself to pieces ===
> === i don't know what else to do ===
> =================== trent reznor, nine inch nails ===================
Hey Buck...(or should I say, Terry! :))

I don't think this person was with us...:)
so...I wonder what happened at room 431 at the Shereton! (hee hee!)

procyon

Bill Baumbach

Feb 16, 1995, 4:49:47 PM2/16/95
.but i would have to say the show at the bomb factory last april
> >or may was the best i have seen..
> >
> I have to agree totally! the bomb factory was small, intimate and just
> incredible!
> Halo9
Yes.Yes.Yes The bomb factory show was incredible. Although the lights and
technical aspects of the bigger shows were much better than the smaller
venue's.
The crowd at the Fair Park shows sucked. They seem to have mistaken it for
a Guns-n-Roses show. **WOOOO lets hold up our lighters and take our
girlfriends shirts off*** While at the crowd at the Bomb Factory was full
of people who new what the fuck NIN was about.

later,
toby

Justin Anderson

Feb 16, 1995, 6:15:48 PM2/16/95
In article <baumbach-160...@dal18.pic.net>,

Bill Baumbach <baum...@pic.net> wrote:
>The crowd at the Fair Park shows sucked. They seem to have mistaken it for
>a Guns-n-Roses show. **WOOOO lets hold up our lighters and take our
>girlfriends shirts off*** While at the crowd at the Bomb Factory was full
>of people who new what the fuck NIN was about.

I hate to be one of those 'me too' posters, but I have to
agree with you there. With only a couple of thousand
(was there even that many?) people there, you could almost
walk up to the stage.. That was a night to remeber..

Justin

--
|-Justin Anderson-| http://www.seas.smu.edu/~justin ContraPresident
Imdowntojustonethingandimstartingtoscaremyself- N|N NoriegaArmsKill

Buck Satan

Feb 17, 1995, 12:53:09 AM2/17/95
In article <3hrpkp$e...@romulus.ucs.uoknor.edu>, Lisa Livingston
<pro...@icon.net> wrote:

[snip]

-- I don't think this person was with us...:)
--so...I wonder what happened at room 431 at the Shereton! (hee hee!)
--
--procyon

Oh man, wouldn't that be great!

thx

============= t h x 1 1 3 8 @ s a m . n e o s o f t . c o m ===============

=== "I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability ===
=== more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and ===
=== in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this ===
=== problem child could become a wonder child." ===
=== ===
=== Dr. Albert Hoffman, the discoverer of LSD ===