Q: "CAN THE GENITALS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ---> BE MADE <--- TO NOT BE HARMED CONSTANTLY FROM 1979 UNTIL 2060?" A: NO, BECAUSE THEN EVERY SEXUAL ASSAULT AND BATTERY WOULD BE "JUST PERSONAL" AND ALSO THE FALSE IMPRISONMENT OF KENNETH MARTIN

Ken Dolan

Apr 9, 2021, 2:12:40 AM4/9/21

#####
"HOW DO NARCISSISTS HAVE 0% CHANCE NARCISSISTIC 100% ACCURATE BRAIN SCANS?" GETS "CAUGHT" BY ANTI-NARCISSIST AGAINST ANTI-NARCISSTIC NARCISSISM (!SWEAR!) TO EXPLAIN THE PRO-SOCIAL AND PRO-AUTHORITY NARCISSIST IN THEIR CLAIM.
#####
BELOW: ANTI-NARCISSISM IS WELL KNOWN THROUGHOUT BEHAVIOR SCIENCE AS USED BY MASS POPULATION SOCIOPATHY BY MASS POPULATION PARANOID PEDOPHILES TO CONVINCE SELVES THAT ANTICRIME INCLUDING ANTI-SEX AND ANTI-PORNOGRAPHY DELUSIONS IS A SOLUTION TO FALSE NARCISSISM THAT SCORES 0% CHANCE NARCISSIST 100% CHANCE ACCURATE TO CONTINUE THEIR RABID OBSESSIONS WITH ANTICRIME INCLUDING ANTI-SEX AND ANTI-PORNOGRAPHY DELUSIONS INCLUDING TO EXPLAIN THE PARANOID PEDOPHILE OBSESSIONS WITH FORCING LOSS AND DETERIORATION OF THEIR VICTIMS AS "EGO SELF-BANISHMENT" WHEN FORCED LOSS AND FORCED DETERIORATION IS IN REALITY DUE TO CRIMINAL OPPRESSION.

Q: "CAN THE GENITALS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ---> BE MADE <--- TO NOT BE HARMED CONSTANTLY FROM 1979 UNTIL 2060?"

A: NO, BECAUSE THEN EVERY SEXUAL ASSAULT AND BATTERY WOULD BE "JUST PERSONAL" AND ALSO THE FALSE IMPRISONMENT OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN THAT ATTEMPTS ASSAULT AND BATTERY AT BURGER KING VAGINA AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA POSTAL SERVICE PROPERTY THAT HARMS ALL GENITALS OF USA PEOPLE".

WOW!

"Antinarcissism is a specific form of narcissistic character that, rather than aggrandising the ego, restricts its scope without diminishing the amount of self-investment involved. It is seen in the philosophy of Ubuntu and the works of figures such as Nelson Mandela which do not advocate any form of supremacy or the elevation of self above the community"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinarcissism

"Profile photo for Rudy SchmitzRudy Schmitz
Answered August 17, 2016
Interesting !

It is the first time that I see this term. So frankly, everything I’m going to write here is nothing but guessing and personal experience. So please, take it accordingly.

Sometimes, I feel like a leper must have felt back in the dark ages. Or maybe rather like someone who is diagnosed with AIDS. I have never made a secret out of my diagnose, because I am determined to change my ways and become a better me. But I still, I was diagnosed and thus labeled with narcissistic personality disorder. And if you do not make a secret out of that, you sometimes feel may just as well sew a yellow star on your jacket and time travel back to the 3rd Reich. With the difference that the Jews actually still were supported by non-Jews, for the sake of humanity.

It seems that sometimes narcissistic personalities are seen as the scum of society. The trash of the trash. The amoebe on the flea on the rat. The most asocial arrogant selfish abusive and dangerous species on the face of the earth. And they are everywhere. Mothers keep your daughters inside, the narcs are out !!

The image that seems to be carefully established by the anti-narcissism lobby is that of an intelligent male that consciously preys on innocent victims to commit financial and emotional vampirisme on them, and then not quite dead dump them somewhere where they might pick them up some time later again, just in case.

Of course, this anti narcissism lobby does not exist. Nor is the narcissist that “they” depict reality. It is the power of the social media that takes care of this. Together with the simpleness of people’s minds and how easy they are manipulated. There are a couple of mass-communication laws at work here that take care of the spreading of this false image of the false image.

However. It IS spread, and it IS put into peoples minds. So the small percentage of extremely bad cases that really DO exist and where narcissistic behavior or narcissistic personality disorder are involved, have a great impact on the common people’s perception of “narcissism” And the image is only reconfirmed, because once confronted with it once, they will recognize more and more of it, read more about it etc. It’s a common human trait. Selective Perception.

People in general think that a narcissist is a criminal that manages to stay out of the hands of law enforcement, or a general asshole with no respect for other people what so ever. They have no idea what the condition means, how it is established and what problems it actually brings with it. Let alone that they are even considering to believe that the narcissist is a true victim himself. Oh… and not even to start about the responsibilities of a narcissistic victim…. those do not exist. At all.

The truth however is, that most of those extreme painful cases of abuse where people claim narcissism is involved are rarely proven to be such. Narcissism is just a popular word, just like sociopath was a decade or so ago. They see behavior, dig up a DSM of ICD checklist and hey, we got a narcissist. Fortunately - or unfortunately - that is not how it works.

The chances of running into a true narcissist are between 0.7 and 1.0. Where the chances of running into a sociopath are between 2.5 and 5.0. Where it is a fact that everybody displays narcissistic behavior to a certain extend, AND narcissism is the disorder the be the most likely to appear together with one of the other disorders in the same cluster (Anti-Social Personality Disorder, Histrionic Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder) it is quite explainable that the ’perpetrator’ is being taken for a narc, based on the behavior displayed, evaluated over a too short period by someone not trained to evaluate. So the actual chances of such a severe case of narcissistic abuse actually being performed by someone that is a sheer narcissist are very very slim.

In spite of these statistics, the narcissistic personalities are the bad guys. People have no clue on how many different kind of narcissistic personalities there are, that the malignant kind is extremely rare, and that there are countless narcissistic personalities that go through life troubled them selves, but not hurting other people. They are hurt them selves over and over again. Of course they cause that themselves, the sad thing is, they have no clue.

But because of the extreme cases that may or may not involve narcissistic behavior, and narcissist became a swearword more then a diagnosis, people hate every narcissist. Just because he / she is labeled a narcissist. When someone tells you to be afraid of snakes and shows you a cobra as representative of snakes, what do you do ?

So in short anti-narcissism to me is:

The general negative attitude of the public towards narcissism based on bad information on the subject, highly influenced by the false use of the word narcissist due to it’s popularity.

Now the second part of your question is maybe the most interesting of all. It actually amuses me. Let me give you a real story.

Some time ago, I came across a support group for people that have been abused by narcissists or were other wise dealing with the results of relationships with narcissistic personalities. I contacted the admin, introduced myself and suggested that my experience on the subject might be a contribution to the group. Of course I was open about the fact that I was diagnosed with NPD. She agreed that my insights could be useful, and I was accepted in the group.

As I am used to introduce myself in groups, I also did so in that groups, and again, I was completely open about who I was and what my reasons were to join this group. I was warmly welcomed by the majority of the group members with respect for my openness. Some were publicly skeptic but respectful. Nobody was negative at all.

In some discussions though, a certain person started to stand out. She was showing so many standard behavior in the way she was communicating that it was not hard for me at all to label her narcissistic. The funny thing was she was subtly trying to discredit me, even leading it up to a point where she asked me where and what I had studied - of course not telling anything about herself and ending up saying that I could not have been a student of her then. Hilarious. She had no clue how old I was. But implicating that she was a university psychology professor was really absolutely hilarious. Her basic understanding of narcissism was crap. All the advise she gave on questions from group members was pretty much fried air. No foundation, no wisdom, just tons of nice words, and putting the narcissistic personality down, so deep and undertaker would have become jealous.

But she ducked almost every question I fired back at her. And she tended to get pretty personal, not just towards me but also towards other people that disagreed with her. Then when I confronted her with that behavior (privately) she exploded publicly, almost exactly 24 hours after she had been warned not to become personal in public by the moderator. And she had her solid herd of believers on her side of course. Manipulated them into complaining about me, so the moderator contacted me and said she was going to remove me from the group. I was cool with that, but I gave her a few transcripts of things this woman had written and beefs she had had with other people, explaining to her in red what she was doing. The moderator said she knew, just nobody bothered to complain about that woman, and even is she herself found her terribly annoying, she saw no reason to remove her from the group. Her choice.

This woman though, did everything right. She accused others of what she was doing her self. She felt entitled, she pretended to be better - much better - then she was, she manipulated for her own good, she used people, she gave nothing away from herself. She was hardcore, and unaware. But hating narcissists to the bone. she could not have been a bigger one herself though.

Also these messed up relationships that you read a lot about, often are between two people that both have a disorder. So it’s something with pot and kettle often. Put a sociopath and a borderliner together and they will both blame each other for things going wrong and both call the other narcissistic because they most likely both do have narcissistic traits. Who is the narcissistic personality ? Nobody. But in the end the sociopath will be called the malignant narcissist and the borderliner will be called co-dependent narcissistic victim with complex post traumatic stress disorder.

Thank god for radical acceptation."

https://www.quora.com/What-is-anti-narcissism