MISSMOODYBLUES

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Feb 8, 2006, 6:12:56 PM2/8/06
GOD WOMAN YOU ARE SOOO STUPID!!!!!

From: Catherine Bush <kittenbush37...@yahoo.com>
To: Moody...@juno.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:27:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: You Won

Blue Jay,

You've won. Enjoy your victory. I should say "partial
victory".

I won't post for 24 hours, maybe longer. My choice. I
decided yesterday after seeing all the nasty flames
that it wasn't worth it.

Now here is where your partial victory lies. You have
posted words I said on another board. And yes, I said
them. I did so because the flames hurt me. Yes, I do
hurt. And I do have a tendency to say things in anger.
And if I have hurt or angered anyone by the comments
I've made, I'm sorry.

However, I do have the satisfaction of knowing that
the person you think I am, I'm not. I don't don't know
the "Blue Stewardess" tale that ElizabethS referred to
or anything else you guys think. I never said anything
that has been attributed to me except that which has
been on JL.com since Oct 2002.

As I said, you've won. Enjoy it.

Still keeping the faith,
Catherine Bush

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

cat...@myself.com

Feb 10, 2006, 6:17:20 PM2/10/06
Katie,

You need to understand that if you are going to post on public boards
about someone whom you know is going to call you right back on it, you
should definitely stop posting publicly about this person in any form.

Vent privately instead by private messages or email. I feel confident
that the flames will stop if you stop fanning them yourself.

Cathy

Message has been deleted

cat...@myself.com

Feb 11, 2006, 12:34:45 PM2/11/06
Okay, it's your choice. I guess 3 years later it doesn't hurt anymore?

It takes one more than one person to keep flames going. It doesn't
make any difference who starts it or who's right or wrong. If you play
along, you have to take the responsibility for how the "game" goes, and
you already know how it goes. If you're going to post about her here
or on other boards, she's going to find out about it and blast you on
this board.

Aren't you just a litle bit tired of this after 3 years?

Yawn ....

Message has been deleted

cat...@myself.com

Feb 13, 2006, 11:07:12 AM2/13/06
"Uh, which board or boards are you talking about, Cathy? I only know of

one she's been discussed on lately. And FYI, she doesn't have to blast
me. She CHOOSES to just as I have chosen to respond." ~ Katie

What difference does it make how many boards there are? One is enough.
She always finds out from someone when you post about her and the
"war" just keeps going. I'll repeat myself, when you choose to play
into this, you also choose the consequences, whatever they may be.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I will tell you I'm tired of it all,
and I'll bet I'm not alone. I was tired of it on johnlodge.com a
couple of years ago and I think the time is long past to bury this
vendetta -- on all sides.

Would you consider a truce for a week and see if Blue Jay would do the
same, and you could both give us all a break? Perhaps one week might
lead to two, and so on?

Cathy

Blue Jay

Feb 13, 2006, 11:39:38 AM2/13/06
Yep,
All the way around, I think I've typed this enough times already so why
people have to keep *attempting* to bait me and then go on and on and
on, yes you are right, Cathy it's ALL gotten OLD. Lodgerland members
were sick of it then, and we are all sick of it now.

It's obvious how some of the cat box contents has gone so DEEP, but
sheeesh am I also responsible for the Earth's tilt?

LoL.

Blue Jay

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Blue Jay

Feb 14, 2006, 12:55:43 PM2/14/06
You know? The account I've "lost"???? LoL. NOT.

My "many" ISP('s) termed? LoL. NOT.

Pssssssssssssssssssst? Got any ole "Blue Jay" or "MoodyBluer" or
various renditions there of, emails to ya Katie Katie? Yer such the
big operator and all "knowing" it's all me, why don'tcha pull up the IP
number and run it? Psssssssssssssssst. Won't be from me, I've never
had a Road Runner, ComCast or Verizon account *ever*.

That's *him*.....duh.

All him......

Blue Jay
chirp chirp

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jeff Thoreson

Feb 16, 2006, 4:56:45 PM2/16/06
What good name?
Blue Jay wrote:
> I only regret this was not taken to private emails sooner, for there has been a lot of
> damage to my good name done out here, for a punk's revenge. He did good on those > fronts.

Katie

Feb 16, 2006, 7:00:04 PM2/16/06

Blue Jay wrote:
> You will be very surprised to learn how DECEIVED you and yer friends
> have been for a long time no less. I only regret this was not taken to

> private emails sooner, for there has been a lot of damage to my good
> name done out here, for a punk's revenge. He did good on those fronts.

It was not taken to private email sooner because I felt that anything I
sent would show up here. I am taking a chance going private now. But I
want peace & answers which you say you can provide. I'm ready to
listen.

> And let me guess? HE IS THE ONE that informed YOU to "Google" me, for
> all the little cyber turds HE has left? HE is the one who has been
> dropping my identity and all the other junk HE cares too, out here, so
> of course YOU "found me"......you were DECEIVED. The other clod that's
> joined in on his *little* hate mongering campaign is his supplier, oh
> she must be proud, so proud.

No, Jeff didn't tell me to Google you. I found an old post in Google's
archives from the '90s. I wouldn't have found it if I hadn't found my
only email to you posted here.

> Did I ever tell ya? TySteel and I conversed in private, he told me the
> ass came to him, begging him to join him to bash me down......go
> figure?

I never knew that.

Jeff Thoreson

Feb 14, 2006, 10:16:43 PM2/14/06