Jeff Thoreson

moodybluesyisawannabe

Dec 15, 2005, 10:33:44 AM12/15/05
Is there anything about the Moody Blues you like or is it just the fact you
like to come here and harass and annoy people?

MB

Dec 15, 2005, 12:44:15 PM12/15/05
I've personally never had any problems with Jeff. He took over
ownership of a Moodies mailing list I used to run and its continued to
be a success, from what I've seen as I pop in every so often and see
how its running.

Where did all this animosity and back-biting come from between Jeff and
a few others on here? I thought all the acrimony resided on the
Paperlate Genesis mailing list or alt.music.genesis.

The Moodies are a fine band and worthy of lengthy discussion, of both
their present and past accomplishments, although I have to profess a
preference for the earlier years of the band. I'd like to see things
get back on topic here and an end to the fighting, insults and
generally bombastic behavior.

Just an opinion.

MB

Why_Me_Of_Course

Dec 15, 2005, 1:06:57 PM12/15/05
MB,
How can you be so foolish to give this STALKER a mailing list, to people's
names etc for him to pursue his devious activities that he so loves and
enjoys out here? What was your thinking? If you have to have it explained
to you what the problem is with this kid and his activities then you have
rocks in your head.

He came to John Lodge's closed newsgroup years ago, in an incognito screen
name (actually he donned many many many screen names there after)
informing all the members there to go to still yet another newsgroup
(Moody Talk) to flame and bash Pbaub. When Thoreson was confronted by
several members disagreeing with his tactics, he began to SPAM the list
with 20 pages of "wuz up"???? He personally admitted to bringing the
group down, him and his boys. If that wasn't enough he personally for the
last several years has impersonated several people here in the hopes of
cuddling up to people who hate on each other to become popular doing it.
Hence his fixation on Wizard, Blue Jay, Tonga
Remailer,MoodyBluesyisaWannaBe, and any new person who shows up, including
myself that he figures is all one person. We are not. He's delusionally
paranoid and abusive for he has learned no maturity but how could he when
he's given more and more info the very thing he craves on the people he
enjoys harassing? This kid has personally harassed so many fans who have
come to detest him but chose to either avoid him or ignore him - bad moves
for a bastard like this one who sees nothing wrong flaming and bashing.
He's been thrown off many lists for all his hateful bigoted nasty ways.
Go google him he's attacked many other people beyond this list and harbors
the delusions his fantastic opinions of anything is the opinion to have.

No MB you made a terrible mistake in judgement handing this kid your
mailing list. Hope they don't come after you in a harassment lawsuits
since he'll use that list to HIS devious means. His opening remarks on
your former Moodies list is hilarious, "please be civil"??? This heaping
pile of dogshit wouldn't know how to be civil if he was given directions.
Go on go google this bugger he's a nasty little boy. Torkleson the
dickhead. MB take a wiff of all the threads he has personally started and
why do people bash him? I'll let his comments speak for themselves.

Description

Welcome,

This list is devoted to the swapping and weeding of live material, by The
Moody Blues. Live material includes audio CDs, and also DVD and VHS of
concerts. You may also swap any live solo Justin Hayward material.

When applying for membership, please include in your application whether
or not you have Moodies material already. This will not affect whether or
not you are approved, as most people are; rather, this just gives me an
idea of who is joining.

No swapping or circulating of official material by the Moodies and no
offering recordings for monetary gain. Please be civil at all times.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Jeff Thoreson/Group Owner.

MB

Dec 15, 2005, 1:19:48 PM12/15/05
Yes, I'll certainly research his name and see what he's been up to. I
admit, I was completely in the dark regarding his 'activities' and
really didn't know the true nature of his ways when I put the mailing
list in his hands. So, I have to plead ignoranace and being totally
unenlightened when I put the group in his care. However, again, I'll
read things for myself before I personally pass judgement on him.

MB

Why_Me_Of_Course

Dec 15, 2005, 1:32:33 PM12/15/05
MB,
That's all any of us Moodies fans would ever ask judge ye for yourself.
Keep in mind this kid has a real knack and is good at mimicking and also
keep in mind he has BLAMED his VICTIMS for his conduct. You will find long
strings of his potty mouth talk on here towards members some who are not
even here but he's so paranoid and so delusional he thinks one person is
at the helm of showing him out for what he is: an abusive harassing
little asshole with nothing better to do than flame on Moodies fans.
Another question to be asked is how can a kid at the early age of only 17
(by his own boasting admissions everywhere he's littered himself to hang)
be this nasty this devious this driven on the internet to hang out with
adults when he's made it obvious how hateful he is? He has a great hatred
for women, most likely starting with his own mother.

Keep on thinking free and do what is necessary to correct a wrong made no
doubt in the veil of dishonesty that you were dealing with a reasonable
person in this situation MB. You were had. Think about that for a while
MB.

Thank you

Me of course

MB

Dec 15, 2005, 1:59:04 PM12/15/05
Well I've perused the venom by this 'individual' and I must say, I'm
quite astonished. I wasn't born yesterday mind you and I've met all
types in all walks of life, internet, in person, whatever. But, to say
this 'person' is disturbed is an understatement. I can only well
imagine what he may be capable of beyond a mailing list or Google
Group.

So, I fully stand corrected with regards to him, you are absolutely
right, to say he is twisted would be paying him the highest of
compliments. I only wish I could reverse my misguided decision in
putting the mailing list in his charge. I feel most sorry for the
members of the mailing list he now runs, which is quite a travesty.

The guy has multiple personalities in the form of the myriad of user
names and monickers he has used. He's definitely one for the rubber
room....

MB

Why_Me_Of_Course

Dec 15, 2005, 2:12:18 PM12/15/05
MB,
You are most welcomed and I along with many others I'm sure can say you
came to this understanding on your own? That is his other trick to slam
down anyone of any race, gender or interests who QUESTIONS his conduct.
Thoreson has assumed he can continue to harass us unabated he still
assumes me to be this girl Blue Jay. Look at what he's done at her? Look
at what he's done at Wizard? He has instigated too many threads of his
hatred all anyone has to do is just look here and see how his paranoia
starts these silly threads accusing Moodies fans of attacking his dumb
bitch punk self when anyone with a brain can see Torkleson is the problem
child. There is a newsgroup he used to hang until his ass was shown the
door they got sick and tired of his shitty self it was some boat
newsgroup. He's a bitch. Too bad you can not write Yahoo and have his
acquistion revoked?

More Moodies fans need to see ignoring this bitch pussy will not make him
go away he's only gotten bigger in his name calling and flaming and using
monikers that incite hatred. If he had any decency about him and any
maturity he'd move his bitch punk ass on but sigh. Not going to happen so
he'll pay in a harassment lawsuit no doubt for there are many members here
who have ALL of his handywork, in his own penmanship to clearly
established he's gone beyond a minor disagreement.

He's a puke, MB. Put the word out Bro.

MB

Dec 15, 2005, 2:30:23 PM12/15/05
Thanks for the insight into this very emotionally disturbed and
hate-mongering individual. I don't know what possibly drives him in the
continuance of his despicable ways, but one can only hope that one day
justice will be served and people will get their retribution, legally.

I certainly wish I could snatch that list back from him, perhaps I can
contact Yahoo and see if anything can be done. But since his most
Nefarious practices are pretty much confined to google and other areas,
other than yahoo, I don't know that there is much they could do about
him.

MB

Why_Me_Of_Course

Dec 15, 2005, 4:28:19 PM12/15/05
MB,
You might try contacting the people who were your members, if it's a small
list and give them the head's up? My sister and I have found that letting
others know is the best policy. I made up a name when I came here that my
sister didn't like so we changed it. We don't like this other idiot who
dominates most any newsgroup she goes too so thats the deal there. It's
too funny to have Tortleson make up his bullshit about what he knows which
is nothing. The more he attacks any of us the more it shows what he is
all about and anyone that would hoorah that bitch boy needs their own head
researched.

Keep pushing this MB. Protect your members in the former.

Jeff Thoreson

Dec 15, 2005, 5:45:27 PM12/15/05
Go to hell, WMOC. Who is your sister? Blue Jay? Or Theodora? Or are you
both of them??

moodybluesyisawannabe

Dec 15, 2005, 6:23:44 PM12/15/05
MB, it is better late than never to learn the truth about this so-called
person. Others need to know about him too before they become victimized.
He always latches onto one or two people to harass on several groups or
boards. You can easily see this for yourself and I see you did yourself a
favor and took a glance around.
Being associated, however strongly or lightly, with DOD gives you some
damn good insight into human nature. Good on you.
Like you, I would rather see this newsgroup re-focused on discussion of
the Moody Blues as it was intended. Others would too.
Henceforth I will also ignore Jeff Thoreson.
Long live the music of The Moody Blues.

Jeff Thoreson

Dec 15, 2005, 8:15:49 PM12/15/05
Sure you will.

MB

Dec 16, 2005, 4:27:27 AM12/16/05
Thanks guys. I normally don't have moments of naiveté, but I do take
people at face value often times, however this is one such case where I
was ill-advised to do so.

I am no longer a member of the list I relinquished control of, so I
can't say for sure who is even on there anymore. I have an idea of a
few individuals who probably still reside there as they are members of
some other lists I run. The list still has 184 members at last count.

Perhaps I could create another Moodies group, putting the 'word' out at
the same time. And with any luck, get individuals on my old list to
migrate over. That may be a worthy solution.

MB

Jeff Thoreson

Dec 16, 2005, 7:17:11 AM12/16/05
Mr. Batatis,

Please: ignore Why_Me_Of_Course. She's a troll named Blue Jay. You have
been banned from MY list...please contact me via email if you wish to
discuss this.

MB

Dec 16, 2005, 7:30:41 AM12/16/05
Well, sorry Jeff the proof is in the pudding as they say and I searched
your name in depth and found you to be, well shall we say, without
class? In my estimation YOU are the true troll here.

I've nothing to discuss with you after this post, publicly or
privately.

Ban away, I left 'my' former list anyway and have no intentions of
returning. Meantime, *I* may begin a new Moodies related group. You'll
of course be blocked from joining, if you attempted to do so, which I
don't expect.

I made a HUGE mistake in giving you responsibility -- ie the running
of a mailing list. I certainly regret handing it over to you and I only
wish I could reverse or undo my misguided actions in assuming you to be
of trusting character.

MB

Jeff Thoreson

Dec 16, 2005, 10:27:51 AM12/16/05
Oh sure you have no intentions of returning...that's what you said the
first time you left, and you returned twice!

MB

Dec 16, 2005, 1:59:47 PM12/16/05
Now I know they're right about you, with or without having read your
'greatest hits'.

You're a sick and hostile individual.

MB

Why_Me_Of_Course

Dec 16, 2005, 2:54:06 PM12/16/05
Why lookie there the little cocksucker is attacking still yet another dude
HAH. Doing it from his work computer man oh man punk bitch Tort-leson you
are in so much trouble with Sears. Hope you eat shit and die soon punk.
You boy Jeff Thoreson are a sick sick sick little asshole who needs to be
in a mental ward for all the delusional paranoid thinking you bestow on
all of us Moodies fans here. Stalker boy. Like real names are going to
change anything any of us have to say about a little prick like you
Torkleson? The only real name you'll need is the one that signs an order
to have you committed. HAH.

Snike.

*WizarD*

Dec 16, 2005, 3:31:33 PM12/16/05

"MB" <webm...@genesisman57.com> wrote in message

And what you have discovered is only the tip of the iceberg. You are now the
new/additional target of this sick individual. Welcome to the growing club.

Rick Massey

Dec 17, 2005, 10:50:17 AM12/17/05
Is there a single newsgroup out there where people have the fortitude to not
feed the trolls?

Responding to him just gives him what he wants.The Moody Blues are a music
act, not a drama one. Let's just ignore anyone trying to stir things up and
discuss the band, not the fans.

wizard

Dec 17, 2005, 5:14:42 PM12/17/05

"Rick Massey" <sea...@gypsyheir.com> wrote in message

> Is there a single newsgroup out there where people have the fortitude to
> not feed the trolls?

In a word: NO (caps intentional)

Rick Massey

Dec 18, 2005, 11:11:42 AM12/18/05
Thanks for the heads up -- being blind, all caps isn't pointed out to me by
the screen reader.
"wizard" <-wiz!@!ard-.yz> wrote in message

Why_Me_Of_Course

Dec 19, 2005, 6:19:04 PM12/19/05
Oh my. Here are some crumbs to leave a trail to help you go home. Ask
yourself these questions as follows? A woman who says she tells the
truth? That she tries not to hate anyone, yet is full of hatred and lies.
Why would a self professed "older" woman of 55 years (maybe older?) who is
a bus driver many many years,pretending to be 35 on her yahoo profile,
hanging with this punk bitch boy Thoreson? A 17 year old punk ass bitch?
___Is this normal?___ Why are they friends? Posting on each other's sites?
Is this a pedofile type relationship formed out of mutual hatred for other
Moodies fans that this woman cannot express directly n therefore has
submitted personal infos on fans she hates on to this punk bitch kid to
hassle__for her? That he gladly enjoys doin? My my. Can she be so foolish?
When his balls are being squeezed and questions asked where he gets his
infos on fans __he__ hates on who do you think he will rat out?

What a picture!

Sike.

Jeff Thoreson

Dec 19, 2005, 8:38:30 PM12/19/05
Thanks Blue Jay, for confirming that you are the one leaving all the
harassing comments on my LiveJournal account. Thanks, too, for posing
as a 13 year old girl. You're the only pedofile on this NG.

TooOtaku

Dec 20, 2005, 1:17:16 PM12/20/05
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:19:04 -0500, "Why_Me_Of_Course"
<missmood...@NOFUCKINGSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

>who is a bus driver many many years,pretending to be 35 on her yahoo profile,
>hanging with this punk bitch boy Thoreson?

So, Les..... is the truce over?

I've kept my promise, you could not.

Jeff Thoreson

Dec 16, 2005, 3:01:41 PM12/16/05
As if you can talk, you clown. You've only heard CuntFungusKatie aka
Why_Me_Of_Course aka Blue Jay aka Leslie J. Monroe's version of the
story.